Episode 1 - Me!

The Color of Arrogant Heart

 

Characters (From left to right): [CHOI FAMILY] Choi Pal Gang (means: Red) 24 years old, Choi Juhwang (means: Orange) 13 years old, Choi Norang (means: Yellow) 10 years old, Choi Chorok (means: Green) 6 years old, Choi Parang (means: Blue) 5 years old, Choi Nam Yi (means: baby blue)1 year old

Bang Yongguk(27) , Kim Himchan(27), Choi Junhong(22), Kang Seokgu (31)

 

Episode 1

Bang! Bang! Da michyeobwa Bang! Bang! We got party rock Bang! Bang!

“Ya! Palgang-ah! Wake up!” yelled her mom.

“Eunggg, five more minutes, mom~” Palgang (24) rolled on her bed.

“Ya! Your phone has been ringing! You will get scolded by your boss if you late again!” her mom yelled again.

“What?” Palgang raise her hand and reach for her phone. “Omo! It’s 9.15! Eomma! Why don't you wake me up?!” she stand up from her bed and accidently hit her head into upper bed hard(since she used two-storey bed). “Aaah.. it hurts..”

“That’s what you got when you didn’t listen to your parents.. tsk tsk.” Said her mom, shook her head.

“Eomma! Is what a mom should said when you see her daughter in pain?” Palgang cringed in pain from her head.

“Yes! That’s the best feeling when they see her stubborn daughter in pain like this!” replied her mom. “Just get your into the bathroom fast! I don’t want to hear you got scolded by your boss again!” her mom kicked her .

“Aaaah! I got it! I got it! You don’t have to kick me, ish.” She hurriedly walked out from the room.

“ ‘Ish’?? That girl, really…” complained her mom.

When Palgang walked out from her room in hurry, she almost stepped into something big but small(?) on the floor so she has to take a bigger step but end up with a fall on the ground.

“Aigoo..! Nam-ah! What are you doing there!” She look at her a year old baby brother, Nam Yi, innocently playing with a fabric in his hands. “Wait a minute.. is that..?”

Palgang took the fabric from Nam Yi’s hands and look it closer, “OH MY GOD, Nam-ah! I just bought this skirt last week, look what you’ve done with it..!” She took and showed the ruin fabric to the baby. “Heung.. do you know how much is it?”

“Aigoo.. you done well, Nam-ah~!” said her mom and picked Nam Yi from the ground, “It’s a punishment for your sister that always put her clothes carelessly.”

“Eomma!” whined Palgang.

“Cut it out! You really want to get fired again? Its already 9.30!”

"Aish..!" Palgang grunted and hurriedly lifts her to the bathroom. Palgang sighed when she saw a sight in the bathroom.

Juhwang(13), her second little brother is having his business with the toilet, Norang(10) and Chorok(6), her third and fourth little sister, are washing their hair with a shower together, and another little brother, Parang(5), trying to pee in the washtafle.

“Ya, Parang-ah! I told you not too pee in there!” Palgang lift Parang down from the washtaful and cleaned the washtaful.

“Eommaaa! Eommaaa! Noona didn’t let me pee!” Parang started to whined.

“You can pee after Juhwang finished his business!” yelled Palgang. But Parang can’t hold it and accidently peeing his sister’s feet. “OH MY GOD! YA! Parang-ah! It’s dirty!” Palgang reflectly took the shower from Norang and Chorok to clean her feet.

“Aaah! Eonni! Why do you take the shower! I got shampoo in my eyes!” cried Chorok. “Eommaaaa…!”

This is what happen in every morning in the small house of Choi Family. Choi Palgang is the eldest, she’s 24 years old now and currently working as clerk in a big boutique in Gangnam. Juhwang is the second child, he’s 13 years old, maybe he looks like a playful kid but he acted more mature than his sister.

Palgang come out from the noisy house with 15 inch heels and mini skirt even in the cold season like this. She checked her watch and her eyes widened, “Oh my god! I only got 15 minutes to go to the boutique!” She sprinted towards the bus stop, “I hope 15 minutes is enough to go to Gangnam from Seodaemun.” She hoped.


*~*~*

Too bad things doesn't go as she hoped.

“Choi. Pal. Gang.” Said an angry voice in front of Palgang. “It’s already the fifth time you come late, and the interval are just getting longer! What making you so sure that you wouldn’t getting fired if you continue doing this?! Huh?!” Palgang’s boss’ eyes now are on fire.

“Aigoo, boss. You know how the road condition in hectic Monday like this~ And you know that my house is in Seodaemungu, right? I have to run until Hongje Subway Station to get into subway and it’s so far until my legs hurt, look..”

Palgang point at her legs but she quickly continue before her boss realized that it was actually fine, “And when I took subway then I saw a pity looking grandmother forgot the way to her home, then I have to accompany her until she found her home, and then-“

“Cut it out! If you are that kind then go away and become an angel instead! This is the last warning, okay?!” Her boss pointed his finger to Palgang, and Palgang just innocently nod her head. “This is why your position never go up in three years.. I don’t know why you still happy in your position.” Added him in the end.

"Kamsahamnida, Boss!" Palgang happily bowed at him and send her gratitude.

Palgang walked towards her locker to changed her clothes into a clerk uniform. Yeah, that is her position in the big boutique in Gangnam and never once change since the first time she stepped her feet into the boutique. She got her own reason to remain in that position. Because her goal to work in the boutique is not to get a big position or be a manager or something. As long as she work in the boutique, as a waitress or even a cleaning service and never change for three years, she won't regret it.

Because her goal is…

Palgang giggled at the photo inside her locker's door. "Love is.. crazy, right?"

Palgang just finished changing her clothes when she got called by her boss to show a customer the clothes in the second floor. He came! Thought Palgang happy. This is what she always waiting for.

“Roger!” she happily replied.

Palgang always serve the same customer for the whole THREE years. Since this boutique is a sponsor for that customer, Palgang always love her job to show the newest clothes to him.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Bang Yongguk-ssi.” She bowed to the guy in front of him with the most genuine smile on her face.

Yes, the customer she had for past three years is freaking BANG YONG GUK! The most famous solo artist in Korea! A rapper, composer, producer who has a great taste in art, society, and fashion.

She's lucky enough to get a position in this famous branded boutique even though just as a waitress. She is okay as long as her position still has doing with Bang Yongguk.

She turned to the fat guy beside Bang Yongguk, and gave him a less genuine smile to him. “Annyeonghaseyo, Kang Seokgu-ssi.”

“Annyeonghaseyo, Palgang-ssi. You look pretty as ever.” Replied him.

Palgang gave him an awkward smile. Why the one who give me compliment is this freaking fat and round manager? Not a freaking hot devil Bang Yongguk? She sighed and approached Yongguk.

“This is the newest collection of us..” She showed Bang Yongguk the clothes and started telling him the detail of the clothes’ fabric, design, and everything as good as she can. But Bang Yongguk doesn't seems interested for it and just looking around the other clothes.

Bang Yongguk take one of the clothes and scanned it carefully. “Do you have the match accessories for this?” he showed it to her without looking at her.

Palgang looked at the clothes he took, “Oh, it once showed in the runway and the model wore it with this scarf,” She showed him the scarf, “and this sunglasses.” Then she showed him the sunglasses.

She looked at his face and he didn't seems agree of what she said. She bit her lip and continue, “But since this is a winter collection, you can tell this fabric and the turtle neck already makes you warm but then you can exchange the scarf with… uuh.. this blazer!” she showed him the black blazer that she thinks matched well with the clothes.

Uuuh.. exchange scarf with blazer, Choi Palgang? You are so genius! She mocked herself inside her head. “Then.. you can add this knitten hat..” she showed him the hat.

One of Bang Yongguk’s eyebrows lifts and it makes Palgang nervous. Is it weird? Will he turn it down again like last week? “Put it in the changing room.” He said shortly and turned his back to look for another clothes.

He's gonna try it? YES! Oh my god.. Oh my god! He will look so damn good in it! I have to take picture!! Palgang started to fangirling in her heart while she put the clothes and the accessories in the changing room.

While Yongguk tried the clothes in the changing room, Palgang already set her phone ready and patiently waiting for him when she accidently heard the conversation of Kang Seokgu and someone on the phone.

“What? She quit?! Why?”He shout on the phone and messed his hair disbelief to the answer from the other line.

Palgang got curious and scooted closer to hear better.

“But he will have his solo concert in a month! How can I got him another stylist in that time?” Kang Seokgu started to mess his hair. “This is so much that I have to handle.. I don’t have assistant manager right now and you know what he did to me last time? He told me to clean his huge house because I can't get a replace of the housemaid ahjumma that just quit a week ago!"

Kang Seokgu messed his hair again in frustrated. "Aishhh, because no one can’t stand his rotten attitude is making me crazy! I hung up!”

After she heard that, a crazy idea popped into Palgang’s mind. She tiptoed and went closer to Kang Seokgu. “Aigoo.. Kang Seokgu-ssi.. what kind of call do you just get? You frowning so much and it will left wrinkles on your face, Seokgu-ssi.”

Kang Seokgu just let an awkward laugh, “Is it that obvious?” he touched his face with back of his hand, Palgang replied with a nod. “Yeah.. I have soooo much things to handle and it give me no rest.”

He got into my hook! Palgang yelped in her mind. “Why? What happen?” she asked.

He sighed, “You know, Yongguk’s stylist, Ahn Jaehee?” Palgang replied with a nod again, “She’s quitted and I have to find her replace in a time before Yongguk’s solo concert. It’s not easy to find a stylist that match Yongguk's taste, you know. I already hired 10 best stylist for this past three months, but Yongguk fired them in a flash.”

“Aigoo.. it sounds like serious trouble.” Said Palgang, concern in her face.

“Yes, it is!” replied Seokgu, can't hide his miserable. “And I can’t just search for another stylist because I got many things to handle.. accompany him along in his hectic schedules, fanmeetings, fansignings, recordings, not to count cleaning his huge house.”

“Cleaning his house too? Why is that?” asked Palgang pretended not to know anything.

“The housemaid ahjumma also quitted a week ago because Yongguk gave her a lot rules in cleaning his house, he easily angry when something got wrong and the ahjumma just can’t take it so she’s quitted after only a month working there.” Seokgu messed his hair once again. “It's already the third time and this is really making me crazy!”

Palgang pat his back, "It must be hard for you.."

Kang Manager nodded, "I don't know what to do now."

“Kang Seokgu-sii.” Started Palgang. “I know who can help.”

Kang Seokgu look at her, his eyes behind the glasses got brightened, “Who? For the stylist or the housemaid?”

“Actually, for both of it.”

“Really?!" He smiled, "Who?”

She answered him with a very big smile, "Me!"


~~~~

 

First chapter! Hope you like it♡ Comments are loved♡