Talk.

Heartbreaker Messenger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This morning i woke up pretty early to get by the flower shop when it opened. 10am. i got there about 10:30 and when i walked in there the woman behind the counter looked at me expectedly. 

"Im sorry tzuyu, there was a funeral this morning. im all out of carnations." 

"Thats okay. im actually here for something different." 

Her eyebrows rose a little bit 

"I need a rpse. a really pretty one. its for a friend. well maybe... but i did something bad to her and i want to make it up to her. 

She has really pretty brown eyes. shes short. she has black hair. she looks like a squirrel." 

The woman nodded excitedly with satisfaction. "Now Thats something i can help you with." 

She turned behind her and slide opened a glass door. cool air poured out of it. 

"Hmm.. you want a long stem bc short stems are usually for mothers day. 

These long stems last longer once they bloom which is better for her bc it gives her more time to think about your kindness and devotion" 

She moved to her left  "always select a rose with a number of leaves still attached. in this case you want to avoid red which is a sign of romance. surely you wont need it... now" 

She looked at me and smirked. i blushed. was it that obvious? 

"White rose means peace. yellow means friendship." 

She studied hard on the flowers but then she perked up and went acorss the shop point towards another rose. 

"Deep lavendar with darker purple peeking  out at the edges of the petals just starting to open up. its a rare type of rose. a rare rose for a rare girl"

Even to me it looked beautiful. 

"Can i get it plain like that with a ribbon tied at the end?' 

"A very Fine choice, but dont you want to know the price first?" 

"No ill take it" 

She smiled at me big. 

 

I arrived at the restaurant and headed over to the usual table. Sana sat there with Chaeyoung, just like she promised sana would

Sana didnt look at me. chaeyoung looked over at me and smiled. 

"Hey tzuyu" she nodded towards sana and gave me a thumbs up. 

"Thanks Chae" 

"No problem. i promised mina i would meet her so you two have fun" 

She got up, gave me one last smile and walked away. 

I cleared my  throat "Sana... I have to say..." 

"Sit down Chou." 

I immediately knew what kind of conversation this was going to be. 

I sat down across from Sana and  laid the rose infront of me so she could see it. 

"Sit he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter