Final

Catch Or Be Caught
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Agony and misery, close to despair is what Johnny feels, he can’t wrap his head around when did he start failing to control his feelings. He feels he's reaching his limits. Ten is too much to take lately. It's not been once sassy Ten drove Johnny crazy, and he tries to remember when and how did it all start.

When Johnny met Ten, the latter could barely put 3 Korean words in a sentence, it was Johnny who went to him and helped him adjust here, the one to help him learn Korean.

Back then Ten was shy, he blushed every 2 seconds, and Johnny found it lovely. But when he stepped into the practice room, there was a whole other Ten. Johnny was impressed by the younger's dancing skills. With his natural flexibility, Ten contoured the movements like no other. But what was pure admiration became more of a curse to Johnny.

***


They practice for a new choreography and Johnny gets distracted every 5 seconds. "You are too stiff Johnny, goddamit!" Taeyong bursts and Johnny can only lower his head. Taeyong might be a bit younger than him, but he's leading them in dancing and besides, he's right, Johnny is too tensed and the dance moves are not coming out in a nice flow as they are for the others.

"Let's take a break, Yuta is also dying in there, ‘the is wrong with you two today, we have to get this right and film it! Are we going to stay here till 4am?" Taeyong gets his anger out on them.

Johnny is cursing internally, Ten wears a large white shirt and large black sweatpants, why is he even distracted by him, is Taeyong the sleeves one and Johnny swears that even if they are in the practice room for more than 10 hours now, it's just now that he observed Taeyong's shirt is sleeveless.

Johnny lays down, legs spread, his back pressed on the studio's mirror, he looks numb, drown in his thoughts, he needs to find a way to focus on this dance or Taeyong will kill him, Hansol doesn't look less merciful either. But then again his thoughts are interfered with by Ten. "Are you OK? You seem more unfazed than never." The boy says as he sits down next to Johnny. No word leaves Johnny’s mouth and Ten switches his position putting his legs as a bridge over Johnny’s, and drags himself close to press his head against Johnny's shoulder. He softly pats once with his head against Johnny's shoulder then looks to him. "Hey swagger, are you sleeping with your eyes open?" He asks, but Johnny can only think of why is Ten so freaking close to him, doesn’t the other have any notion of what personal space is? Ten waves a hand before Johnny's eyes but the older doesn't even blink.

"Ten hyung, can you help me repeat this movement, Taeyong is pissed, I don’t want to ask him, and Hansol tries to cool him down…" says Jaehyun and Ten prepares to stand up with the most wide grin on his face, just that when he turns away from Johnny to face Jaehyun, he brushes his nose on Johnny's jaw.

”Sure, Oh! Sorry!" He apologizes giggling, and Johnny feels shivers climbing up his body from the earlier touch. If his muscles were tensed before, well, nothing compares to now. He lifts himself up and storms out to the bathroom, leaving Ten and Jaehyun staring at him from behind. Jaehyun looks back to Ten and shrugs "I think he's too tired, maybe we should ask the manager to let us film this tomorrow." Jaehyun says before continuing rehearsing with Ten.

When Johnny reaches the bathroom he switches the tap on cold water and splashes his face. "Another one that thinks cold water would help." He hears a voice and turns his head, there's Yuta lying on the floor, back pressed on a toilet cabin's door.He can't stand, his legs are trembling, muscles all sore. "You better do a hot bath and take a damn aspirin, we don't need you in the hospital." Johnny says as he stretches his hand to pull Yuta up from the floor. They both splash some more cold water on their faces before returning to the practice room.

Johnny has fixed his look on his mirror reflection, no peeking on Ten, Yuta also clenched hard his jaw and fists, in two more hours they managed to film the choreography with no mistake, even though Yuta was about to crack in the middle of it. "We've no mistake." Ten says while walking towards the camera, Taeyong crashed on the floor breathing heavily, they're all exhausted, only Jaehyun fools around one time before Ten turns off the camera.

Hansol is piggyback carries Yuta home, the later was legit exhausted and couldn't take one more step, Johnny rushed to the dorms alone to everyone's surprise.

***


In Johnny's life there's his dream for which he works his off, and there's Ten, who doesn't let him live.

Johnny thought the manager wants him out at any cost when he told him in Bangkok that he'll share the room with Ten, and to add bitter to his life after they spend the first night telling ghost stories Ten whines to take the shower together.

It's nothing new, showering with another member, they do this often for saving time, and it's not their first time showering together either, Ten even brags of how well he knows Johnny's body by heart. But this is not ok with Johnny, showering with Ten is dangerous, mostly when he feels the rush to kiss Ten just like a hungry Vampire who is about to devour his prey. He's tired, his forces are slowly abandoning him which also implies no control over his body’s reactions, and curses at himself because the only thing he has in mind is that stupid 'Hide and Freak' rehearsal and he wonders if that dance is even legal.

The shower is spacious enough for four of them, yet Ten just few inches apart from Johnny, brushing against his body countless times, and even elbowing him. Johnny is a tornado of mixed feelings. He feels tickling swirls in his stomach and nausea.

For a scared person, Ten is pretty lively in the shower, keeps grinning towards Johnny while retelling childhood memories. Johnny understands the other's joy, he's back to his natal place after a very long time, and he is excited to show the others the dear places of his heart, he's told them so much about before.

Ten's sweet smile Johnny loves so much makes h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter