finish

This kid

It was a normal day at the dorm. Ashley being the first one to wake up to make breakfast for her younger members, Sojung was off to her schedule, and Zuny still sound asleep.

"Hm," Ashley looked at the time on her phone. "Joomi-ah" She called out the maknae's real name in the quiet dorm.

It's unusual for Zuny to stay in bed for this long; unless she's on her phone, but still- being the mom of the group she wanted to make sure that her members were alright. 

"Joomi ..." Ashley called out her name again as she opened the door.

The room was dark, minus the light seeping through the closed blinds. A blonde head emerged from under the blanket.

"Yes unnie?" Zuny said in a groggy voice. Her eyes looked swollen as if she didn't sleep at all last night, beside her was a box of tissues, and a couple of crumpled tissues right next to it.

Concern washed over Ashley as she came over the younger's bed and touched her forehead.

"Joomi, you're sick!" She exclaimed. Zuny sniffed and couhed right after, she cleared her troat and turned around- not wanting to get their leader sick.

"Yes, I am. But all I need is some rest unnie." She replied in a scratchy voice.

Ashley's motherly instinct kicked in.

"No, you're very sick Joomi-ah, stay here and I'll make you some food and get you some medicine." The older said before leaving the younger's room.

Zuny hummed in reply, tiredness evident in her tone. 

~

The smell of seaweed soup filled the air. Ashley tied her blonde dip dyed hair up into a bun and wiped her damp forehead, messing up her bangs in the process.

"Unnie," the leader turned around to see a pouting Zuny behind her, she wrapped her blanket around her that she looked like a tiny spring roll to Ashley. "I'm hungry."

A smile spread across Ashley's lips. She cupped the younger's cheeks and kissed  her forehead.

"It's almost ready, why did you get up?" She asked, worry in her voice.

Zuny's cheeks suddenly turned a light shade of red, worrying Ashley even more.

"Yah, you're red, you better sit down in the living room." She said sternly.

"I-it's because you kissed my forehead," the younger replied, burrying her face into the crook of Ashley's neck. "Can you do it again, please?" She asked, giving the older the best puppy eyes and pout she can do.

A chuckle left the leader's lips. She cradled the blonde's face in her hands, and caressed her warm cheeks with her thumbs. She leaned in close; Zuny almost thought the leader was about to kiss her on the lips, but she felt her lips on the tip of her nose.

"Happy?" The leader asked.

Zuny puffed up her cheeks but nodded happily, making her way to the living room right after.

"Aish, this kid." She mumbled under her breath. She can feel her heart pounding against her chest and her own cheeks growing warm.

 

 

"Ah~" Ashley said as she held a spoonful of soup in front of Zuny. The younger opened and took the whole spoon in , chewing happily because of her unnie's delicious food.

Zuny looked better- minus the coughing and the sniffing, but she didn't look as red eyed and bloated as before.

"No wonder you got sick last night, look at your clothes!" She said eyeing her tank top and boxer shorts. "C'mon we have to put on something warm before you get even more sick." The brunette said sternly, getting up.

Zuny pouted again.

"What's wrong now?"

"Carry me, unnie~" The younger said with a bit of aegyo, which is very rare.

Ashley couldn't fight the smile that was growing on her face, Zuny was too cute to resist.

She opened her arms and the younger jumped into her arms, causing Ashley to stumble back a bit. The maknae clung onto her like a koala; burrying her head on the crook of the leader's neck, her arms wrapped around her neck and her legs around her waist, as they made their way to Zuny's room. 

The New Yorker managed to find a pink hoodie and a pair of mickey mouse pyjamas in the messy closet. She sat in front of the makane and helped her get into her clothes, since she still felt 'too weak' to even lift up her arms.

"Lazy a** , but you had enough energy to jump on me." Ashley said as she threw all of Zuny's dirty tissues in the trash.

The hoodie was of course too big for Zuny because it was Ashley's sweater, the younger liked stealing her clothes and, sometimes not giving it back. The sleeves were so long that it hid the blonde's small hands completely.

"I love you, unnie~" Zuny said making a sloppy heart with her arms, her limbs still feeling like jelly. 

But it was still cute in Ashley's eyes. The pink hoodie that was too big for her, the slight redness of her cheeks, her sleepy eyes, messy hair, and wide smile, along with her cute attempt of making a heart- she wanted to take a picture so she can look at it everyday.

The brunette leaned in and gave the blonde a chaste kiss on the corner of her lips. It was short, in fact it wasn't even on her lips, but, she was sure that her temperature had gone up by a couple of degrees. 

"I love you too, Joomi-ah~" Ashley said in a teasing tone. 

Zuny threw a pillow at her and covered her face in embarassment. 

A pair of long arms circled her waist and she peeked through her fingers to look to her side and saw that the older was staring at her intently, a gentle smile on her lips. "But seriously, I love you,"

She pulled Zuny down gently so that she was lying down; her arms hugging the younger's tiny frame, and the blanket protecting them from the cold. She kissed the crown of her head and continued,

"And I want you better, now sleep. I'll stay with you until you feel better."

THE END

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF i'm sorry if its really bad this is kind of rushed? and out of the blue? BUT PLS COMMENT AND CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM WOULD BE NICE :') [is there an official ship name for these two ... ]