001

Devil without horns

Annyeong~ I'm Mikka Park,I love books more than anything, yep I'm definitely a nerd. Everybody hates me and they seemed to despise me because I am a nerd. Even so, I don’t have a choice because I got scholarship in this school for 3 years and have I said that my family is poor? I schooled at YG Academy, the elite and prestigious school in Korea. I don’t like it here, the students are very picky at making friends. They are all really snobbish and boastful about their properties like their new cars, new watch and the other things.

Erm... now I’m going to confess to Junhoe. He is one of the school kingka and the group is called IKON, the rookie gang that consist of 9 members. All the girls in school are heads over heels for them, and I’m not an exception because I’m in love with Goo JunHoe or June, frankly said. Well, don’t ask me why I fall for him even if he bullies and makes fun of me every day, because I don’t have the answer. So as said, I’m going to confess to him. Okay, here I come.
“Junhoe-shi, can you come with me to you?” I asked him as I approach the group.
“What do you want nerd?” he said with his usual cool tune.
“Please follow me, the teacher ask you to come to his office with me.” I said. Of course I can’t confess here with all eyes on me, I’ll die in embarrassment if I got rejected.
Kai pretend to be thinking for a second before opening his mouth, “What about no? in teacher want to waste my time." He said lazily.
“O-okay and erm.. one more thing.” I said. I took a deep breath and mustered my courage, “Will you be my boyfriend?” I finally said it, feeling a little anxious about his answer.
“Okay” he said shortly. My eyes went big and I pull him into a hug, “Oh my god! Erm.. Thank you Junhoe-shi for accepting my confession.” I said and Junhoe suddenly said cutting me off "Call me Oppa, Honey try call me now." I blush and muttered "Oppa, I'll be in the library if you want to search for me." after saying that i run away from the group.
“Ok, Annyeong” he said.

Junhoe turned his attention back to his group, “Only for a week right?” he asked.
“Yup, one week and you’re all free to break her heart and receive the My Ferrari hyung.” Donghyuk said.
“So, can I meet Hara now?” he asked while looking around searching for Hara.

“Yeah, just go meet your Hara” BI said as they shoo him away.

-Junhoe's point of view-

Well, I just accepted a nerd for a freaking DARE and that’s just gross. That nerd hurt my eyes, she’s just as ugly as a duck and she must be a fashion terrorist for dressing like that. a large shirt and a freaking old skirt, and not to mention her ridiculous glasses, she’s just plain hideous. This is how she looks like:

kWpbBwR.jpg

It pisses me off seeing someone as ugly as her you know. You want to know the reason? First, she’s ugly, second, she’s too innocent, and third, she doesn’t know how to stand up for herself when the queenkas bullies her. My real girlfriend is Hara, a member of Kara, the queenka of the school, and I surely love her a lot. She looks really adorable and fragile at the same time, but in reality she’s one strong girl.

Oh, there’s she is, talking and joking around with her gang. Hara is a total opposite of that freaking nerd. If the girl is a quite, studious and timid girl, Hara is the beautiful, cheerful, and elegant princess. She’s so precious and I cherish her a lot because she’s my first love. Okay, now let’s go and approach her. 

“Hi babe” I said before I lean in and kissed her cheek.

“Oppa~~~” she said cutely, “Where were you before?” she asked.

“I was with my friends of course, wae?” I asked back.

“Cause that nerd just said, ‘Junhoe oppa is finally mine’ when I met her before” Hara said in annoyance, mimicking Mikka’s way of saying the sentence.

“Yes it is, but it’s only for the sake of a bet. Dongdong will give me his ferrari if I date her for a week. Is that okay for you babe?” I asked.

“Alright, but only for a week, okay?” Hara said with a pout, “If not, I’ll kill you myself” she sticked out her tongue. My girlfriend is so cute.

“Okay babe, by the way, I miss you~~” I said before hugging her.

“Miss you too Oppa” she hugs me back, “And let’s go to class” she said after breaking the hug

“Okay babe” I ruffled her hair and stared at her lovingly.

“Get a room please!, Envy you two” Kara said in unison.

“Whatever” Hara and I said before leaving her gang with a hearty laugh

- Mikka's POV -

Aigoo~ I'm so nervous Junhoe oppa just texted me that he want to meet me after school at the rooftop, I was wondering what he want to tell me, maybe that's something urgent. Now go go go to the rooftop. I run toward the rooftop to find him leaning to the wall with his eyes close feeling the wind. He is so handsome that i think that he is an angel without wings, breathtaking view of him. I don't want to disturb him i just stand there beside him waiting for him to notice my presence. Suddenly he snap open his eyes and his eyes searching for me.

Well, he scared my TT-TT with his suddenness and he ask me "Annyeong Mikka~ When did you arrived?"

"Just a little while ago." I said while rubbing my eyes

"Why don't you call me or poke me?" He asked with curious expression

"Because I don't want to disturb you, you seem very peaceful like that." I said.

"Ah yeah i want to ask you, are you free next week? IKON is having a party do you want to come to the party. I wish you could company me, I'll be lonely there if you don't come." Junhoe look at me 

"Erm.. but i don't have any appropriate attire to attend the party." I said

After i said that Junhoe grab my hand and pull me all the way to the parking lot, while he is dragging me to his car i felt the other students eyes on me because their kingka dragging a nerd around and opening his car's door for the nerd to get inside. I bet there is gonna be gossip around tomorrow because of this event and that's mean more bullying.

I tried to ask Junhoe why he drag me. "Oppa.. Where are we going?" I asked while confused about his action.

"I want to buy you some dress for the party next week." Junhoe said.

"You don't have to buy me dress... I don't want to be a nuisance for you." I said

"Nope you aren't, remember that you are my girlfriend now so i don't want you to dress so poorly." Junhoe said.

I stayed quite for a while, i don't think that i wear this outfit so poorly though. It's just casual not like them, they all mind the brand tags on their things if it's not famous then they will think that thing is trash. Sorry that I'm poor thou, I don't have the time and money to be picky about the things I buy if it's comfortable and suit my taste then I will buy it.

When we arrive that the shop, all of the employee greet Junhoe to ask him what he want to buy.

" Pick a dress for her, and let me see it I'll choose it for her." Junhoe said while walking to the sofa infront of the fitting room.

"Yes sir, right away." They said to Junhoe and scramble to pick dresses for me.

"You should go to the fitting room right now, try it on and walk out." Junhoe said opening the fitting room door for me.

"Ermm... Okay" I said and get in the fitting room.

After a while the employee is back and they entered the fitting room with tons of dress. The employee help me wear the dresses. I wear the dresses and go to show it to Junhoe and he still disapprove it until the 14th dress, erghh... finally but it isn't the final he drag me to another shop. It's the shoe shop. Another hell ehh, i bet he will also make me try tons of shoe.

"Okay, choose what shoe you want make sure it have heels." He said while roaming around

"But... I can't wear heels, i haven't even try it." I said trying to convince him for my dear life before i fall and embarrassed myself.

"They can teach you" He point at the employee

"But I'm afraid I'll fall" I said looking down.

"No buts, I'm gonna be with you, I'll grab your hand before you fall. You don't have to be afraid." Junhoe said comforting me.

"I don't have a choice don't I." I said

I choose the 7 cm heels with simple design, after he is satisfied with what i choose he drop me infront of my house and ask me to text him tonight. I just nodded with what he said and get off of the car to my house. It's a tiring day but the good news is Junhoe the kingka is my boyfriend now.