dont ( touch me ) 2/2

You Are The Only Exception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rest of the hyungs realised the killing glares that Jungkook has been giving them. They knew too well what was the reason behind those glares. But if this was not the best time to tease the maknae, when else could they do it ? So this was the plan - they are going to pamper and offer cuddles to Taehyung as much as they can, why ? Just because they can. Others suffering is their happiness. Plus they loved watching their maknae getting all flustered at Taehyung's act. And Taehyung being oblivious as he was, did not even realised that this was all part of the plan to push to maknae to his limit and finally confessing his feeling to the second youngest.

 

♡ 

" Tae, c'mere. Hyung's going to the convenience store. Can you come with me ? " 

Jungkook's back automatically straightened at the voice. His eyes immediately finding the said male who was clumsily getting up from his seat. Leaving Jimin and the Mickey Mouse puzzle that they have been trying to complete ever since they finished eating before. Jimin whine at the loss of his playing partner.

Meanwhile Taehyung was bouncing to the front door where Hoseok was waiting. Hoseok lets out a chuckle at the younger's cuteness. Unable to control his feelings, he ruffled Taehyung's hair as soon as the dongsaeng stand in front of him. Taehyung who was wearing his sandal complained something about ' hyung's ruining my hair ' and the elder just replied with ' fluffy hair makes you look even cuter, tae. '

Jungkook's ears was getting red. The grip on the game console getting tighter. Jimin who was witnessing the scenario smirk a bit. 

After 'treating' the maknae with the super annoying conversation, both of the male head out to the convenient store  Jungkook shut down his games grumpily, slightly scarying Jimin who was sitting on the floor, still trying to complete the puzzle. The maknae then settled himself on the couch and closed his eyes shut, trying to forget the image of one  cute  idiot that thinks it was okay to cling to everyone in this house. 

 

But of course, despite all the tiredness ( mentally and physically ) Jungkook still failed to fall asleep. He keeps on checking the clock on the wall. 

' Where the heck did they go ? The convenience store are not even that far ' he thought, annoyed with the fact that Taehyung has not yet come home from his trip to the store with his hobi hyung.  

As if on cue, Hoseok stands in front of the door, panting. With Taehyung on his back, clinging on him like a koala. Jungkook's blood once again boiled at the sight. Did not Taehyung know that he was only allowed to get a piggyback from Jungkook ? 

' Okay fine, Tae. I would never piggy back you ever again after this. Just you wait. ' he mumble. 

" Jin hyung ! Namjoon ! Or whoever ! Come take Tae from me. I'm exhausted of carrying him from the park. " Yelled Hoseok from the door. That catched Jungkook's attention. But before he could even react, Jin and Namjoon come running to the door.

" Why ? What happened ? " Asked Jin worried. Namjoon straight away went to lift Taehyung and carry him on his back.

" This kid was being clumsy again, hyung. He tripped on the big stone while he was chasing the dog at the park. I think he sprained his ankle. Duh, he even dropped his ice cream. Now I have to go and buy him another one. " Told Hoseok.

Taehyung just smiled sheepishly, hanging on Namjoon's back. " Its okay, hobi hyung. I dont want the ice cream anymore. "

" No objection, please. I know you're gonna ask for it later. Hyung, you can take care of him, right ? " asked Hoseok. 

" Of course, who do you take me for ? Joon, bring him inside. We gotta treat his ankle. Luckily we are on rest for another 2 weeks. If not the dance teacher would be mad at you, tae. How could you be this clumsy? Haish. "

" B-but hyung. The dog is too cute, i - "

" Yeah Tae I know, but you should be more careful. " Cut Jin. Taehyung pouted at that. 

" Shh, let it slide, hyung. Things happened. " Said Namjoon, gaining a glare from the eldest. Taehyung grinned winningly at the leader's word. When Jin finally walk ahead of them, he leaned his cheek to Namjoon's.

" You know I love you right hyung ? You are the best ! " 

Jungkook's scowled at that. 

 

Ever since Taehyung got back home injured that evening, the hyungs have been giving the second youngest their best attention, resu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter