The Meeting

Love at first sight

The air conditioning wasn't working well in the practice room and Jungkook sure does sweats a lot. Not to mention since he practiced for about 7 hours nonstop alone, he started to get bored. Thank goodness they provide showers in the practice room for the boys to refresh themselves, Jungkook took a long shower to get back to his senses. Singing while showering was always his favourite. His sweet voice echoed in the shower room singing the familiar tune of Inferiority Complex by Park Kyung and Eunha. His current favorite song in his playlist. After finishing his shower, he went straight back to the dorm which was just a stones throws away from the practice room.

 

When he reached the dorm, there were no one in there. The hyungs were out, he thought. He went straight to his room to put down his things but then he realized there were an extra bed in his room and some backpacks on top of it. Jungkook who was used to live alone in a room was now suddenly being paired to live with someone he doesn't know. He felt quite burdened since he snores and not used to live with other people in a room. He was too tired to think of anything further so he just let himself fall onto his bed and slept. Unorganized. 

 

Jimin went out of the showers of the new dorm he just moved into and went straight into his room to find his roommate for the first time, sleeping, still in his socks. Jimin, the caring lad, helped  his roommate by pulling off his socks and threw it into the laundry basket. He set the air conditioning and tucked his roommate into bed like how he always treats little brother at his hometown way back in Busan. Jimin accidentally stared at his new roommate's figure, he studied his face, his brown eyebrows, handsome nose and such a pink lips for a man. Even his scent was still fresh, he smelled like soap. Jimin smiled and patted his roommate's head and went to unpack his things. His heart suddenly beats faster as he glanced at the sleeping figure in front of him. Jimin tried to control his feelings and quickly settled down his works and went to bed. Hoping for a good morning. 

 

Jimin woke up first, it was 7:15 in the morning. He went to brush his teeth and cooked breakfast for his new dorm mates. But not before he quietly tip toed to his roommate's bed to look at his roommate's face again, cute. His roommate slept like a log, still in the same position as he tucked him in last night. Jimin cooked fried rice and boiled some eggs for breakfast. Jhope came into the kitchen and complimented the smell, Jimin smiled. Jhope smiled. They both smiled, and Jhope took his seat. "You're the new member right? Welcome!!" he chirped. Jimin nodded and said his thanks. They chatted for awhile. The other members woke up and had their refreshments. Only Jungkook hasn't woke up yet. "Go and wake your roommate up, Jimin. He can't afford to lose this grand breakfast" Jhope suggested. "Okay but urmm...   What's his name?" Jimin shyly asked. "Jungkook, jeon Jungkook. Now go, hurry!!" Jhope scurried him away. 

 

Jimin entered his room again to see a sleeping Jeon Jungkook. His heart beats two times faster again, he got sick. He tried tapping Jungkook's shoulder but it was no use. He shooked Jungkook's body a bit and called his name. "Jungkook-ah you gotta wake up" he called. "Aahhhh, 5 minutes." Jungkook croaked. Jimin was getting uneasy as the other members were waiting for them, he shook Jungkook's body again but a bit rougher this time. "Jeon Jungkook wake up!! I'm hungry!!!" Jimin shamelessly whined. Jungkook's eyelids flutters and he swear he thought he just saw an angel pouting. He slapped himself and cursed internally for being weird in front of a stranger. He ran to the bathroom to get ready for breakfast and went straight to the dining table.

 

"I'm sorry for being late!!!" jungkook apologized. Namjoon nodded and they started eating. While eating, Namjoon introduced Jimin to the others as the new member of the group. They said their greetings and jungkook glanced at Jimin for a few times already. He still thought that Jimin looks like an angel. Jimin's smile was too bright for him, too beautiful. He felt the need to make jimin happy so that the smile won't fade away. Jimin on the other hand was feeling hot because of the amount of glances he get from jungkook. He felt quite uneasy because he's afraid if there's something wrong with his hair, if his skin were bad,  what if his food was messed up around his mouth area? He felt the need to look perfect in front of jungkook. He wants him to like him just as much as he likes him. Sighs, the power of love. 

 

After finished eating, they were on their own. It was a Sunday after all, Taehyung and Seokjin went shopping around Seoul.  Yoongi went back to bed with Namjoon and Jhope tagged along. Leaving the two awkward roommates in a room. Jimin trudged into his room and played with his phone. Jungkook was laying on his stomach, face buried in the pillow. Jimin lay on his back and started to scroll onto his instagram. Like, scroll, like, scroll, like, explore, scroll, shuts down. He threw his phone  aside and went to Jungkook's bed. The lad sprung back to life as he felt jimin's presence. Jungkook was shocked because of Jimin's sudden approach, jimin just smiled, his eyes disappeared. Jungkook felt his stomach churns of the beautiful sight.  "Don't do that hyung" Jungkook pouted. "Do what? Sitting here? Okay I'll go" jimin started to stand up but was pulled back by Jungkook. "No, I mean, don't smile too much, I might fall for you in an instance." he blurted out and quickly grabbed his pillow to cover his face. Jimin blushed the darkest shade of red and covered his face using his smol hands. "Jungkook-ah, you don't know how much your sleeping figure made me fall in love in the first sight" jimin said in his shy voice. They both were in love and giggling on jungkook's bed returning compliments by compliments, they laid on the bed and started cuddling and it was not even a day since their first official meeting. Jimin already knew since the second he laid his eyes on his unknown sleeping roommate last night, He was The One for him to be with❤


Hi I'm back with another oneshot :) this time I wrote this in 15 minutes sharp!!! Yayyy ❤ I missed you guys :'') comment down below if u wanted to request any one shots that you would like me to write :) I'll try my best for you guys, have a good day!