// cheatsheet.

Ω The Omegas of Big Hit Ω Bangtan's Younger Brothers Ω

the omegas cheatsheet

500*230

 

the basics

No need to change the header picture, but do remember to change the black and white picture to that of your character. For this applyfic, all applicants should be Korean, but they can be from anywhere. Other names should include your characters stage name if he has one. Please don't go crazy with the languages and please list the fluency and reasoning as well. As for face claims, feel free to use any Korean male idol. We won't use actors or ulzzangs for this applyfic. And if you're looking for bonus points, underappreciated idols are always great.

the background

Number of traits is up to you, and negative and positive should be even. At least 2 paragraphs for the personality and 1 paragraph for the background. You can either include some of his trainee life in his background or some fun facts about his trainee life in his trivia. It's up to you. Keep his plotline in mind. For the 'contacts' section, list 5 to 10 people only that he calls most. It can be mom, dad, a cousin, a senior, a famous person, you can even list another plotline. Please let it make sense though. Don't randomly put Wendy from Red Velvet if he's never been close to the girl before. For number, you can just put from 1-10 how close he is with that person.

the interview

This interview isn't on camera, but it's being given by Bang Sihyuk himself to your character, so please answer in your character's point of view. Please do not change the question or add words for Hitman Bang. You can write your character's actions and thoughts as well if you please.

the end

For the love interest section, please don't write a name. Write his ual orientation. Please keep in mind if he's anything other than straight, it will be kept from everyone except those close to him. For personality, please write his ideal type as well as 2-3 idol examples. And for ending, simply put whether you'd like him to have a happy, good, bad, sad, etc. ending. Lastly, the password is just your character's talent twins. Please link them to an example video and keep your character's position in mind.

SOURCE CODE : turn in