FINAL

JackBam Killed The Radio Star// Jackbam AU Fluff One Shot

"And that's a wrap of the BAMBAM RADIO SPECTACULAR this morning. Please stay tuned for tomorrow's show where we have a celebrity guest!" 

 

     Kunpimook always wanted to be famous. He was lucky, having an uncle like JYP to set him up with anything he pleased, but he was also trying to set him up with his latest model star. Kunpimook couldn't quite remember his name, but he knew it began with a J. 

 

**** 

 

"Welcome to BAMBAM RADIO SPECTACULAR this morning. I am your host, Kunpimook or BamBam as some say. Today we are discussing the lack of lines for Xiumin and Sehun, Tiffany's new rat , and we have a celebrity guest that is PRAISED by my uncle, JYP. He's the 'face' of many products and companies. He's the breakout model, Jackson Wang! Now let's listen to SHINee's newest comeback title song while we wait." 

 

     Why did that name feel so familiar on Kunpimook's tongue? Was it because he was a model? Oh goodness! Kunpimook remembered, that Jackson Wang guy was who JYP was setting him up with. 

 

**** 

 

"I am now with Jackson Wang, taking your questions as you tweet them with the hashtag #askjackbam, let's start off with the first question – Jackson, where are you from?" 

 

"Hong Kong, China." 

 

"Cooool, I'm also a foreigner from Bangkok, Thailand. Next question – are you single?" 

 

"Yes, even though my managers keep trying to set me up." 

 

"I know what that's like." 

 

"Really? My manager wants me to get together with some Canpeemoo dude." 

 

"Kunpimook?" 
 

"Yea, how'd you know?" 

 

"That's my name."