i; fifth year

seven years

''You are welcome, Kim Hanbin!'' Rinah shouted across the table, hearing Hanbin laugh as he held onto his girlfriend comfortably; they were on the kitchen of Rinah's appartment, having lunch or something like that since none of the couples was eating. They were more like hanging out; the girls were busy talking about something until Rinah asked Yoojung to follow her to the room so she'd show her something and so they could talk privately.

Both males only smiled, quite happy that their girlfriends got along so well. Hanbin's eyes followed Yoojung out of the room; once she was nowhere to be seen, he smiled and looked down, not to hide his smile but because he was honestly happy when he was around the female. Jiwon noticed it and smiled, happy for his best friend ''I told you you'd find someone like her. I see you really like her, I'm very happy for you.'' he confessed, noticing how Hanbin changed those two years he spent together with his girlfriend. He nodded slowly to Jiwon's words; he was quite happy with this outsiders view of his best friend.

Hanbin leaned on the chair he was sitting as he sighed ''Yeah, I think she's the one for me. I honestly don't imagine myself with anyone else. If it weren't for you guys, I wouldn't even know her. Thanks for being stubborn, man.'' he laughed as Jiwon joined him in that task. Jiwon didn't think he needed to thank him as seeing him happy was enough for now. ''Don't get all sentimental on me, Hanbin.'' Jiwon warned, pointing out at his best friend who laughed and faked his crying ''Oh my god, Jiwon, thankyou so much...if it wasn't for you...'' he sobbed playfully.

The girls on the other hand, could hear the laughs coming from the outside of the room they stood in and that uncosciously brought smiles to their lips. Rinah showed off a few dresses she had, to her who chuckled at how she was excited for everything. ''I'm so exited'' Rinah commented, sighing as she threw various pieces of clothing on the bed.Yoojung nodded her head as a way of saying she knew she was excited. ''I'm finally getting to have Jiwon to myself for a while.'' the female commented, sighing as she pulled out a few warmer clothes. 

''You guys could come with us...'' Rinah suggested suddenly, smiling as she knew she could use some feminine company during the two weeks she managed to have off with her boyfriend. ''I'm not sure Hanbin would...want to go.'' she rubbed her nape, watching Rinah pout ''I'll make sure my Jiwonnie conviences him'' she chuckled, making Yoojung smile at this simple action of the female. ''I don't want to bother you guys either...'' she continued, only to notice Rinah turned to look at her ''Please, Jiwon is going to get lazy at least for a week and I will have nobody to shop with...'' this comment made Yoojung laugh; she could picture Jiwon asking for another hour of sleep, just like Hanbin. ''I guess it could be fun.'' Yoojung spoke, smiling as she noticed the other female looking at her ''It is going to be fun, trust me.''

Yoojung was distracted looking at the clothes Rinah set on the bed; Rinah noticed the soft smile that was placed on Yoojung's soft lips, making the female smile, satisfied with this ''You're thinking of him, aren't you?'' Hanbin's girlfriend blinked, looking up at Rinah just to smile shyly; she had been busted. She was about to ask how Rinah knew but the female was quicker ''That silly smile on your lips gave it away. You really like him, don't you?'' by now, the female sat by the bed, pushing some of her clothes aside just to be able to sit down on the bed properly without messing her clothes. It was like the conversation was indeed interesting - it somehow was, for both females who were in love with their respectful boyfriends.

''I guess I do...'' she agreed, smiling as she nodded her head slowly. She didn't need to deny it as everyone knew it and she found no reason to say she didn't anyways. Hanbin was hers. She was thankful to have him, someone like him in her life. He did put up with a lot of things she made him go through and sometimes even swallowed his pride to save their relationship, just like she did. But in the end, that was what it was about. Yoojung looked down at her hands that rest in between her thinghs, as if she was shy about this situation. ''If it wasn't for you and Jiwon, none of this would have happened.'' she looked up to see Rinah grinning at her. 

The female rest a hand over Yoojung's arm, shaking her head; this could be translated as a way of saying she didn't need to thank for the things they had done. ''You and Hanbin deserve to be happy after all, like everyone does and honestly, you pulled Hanbin together after all the mess my cousin pulled him through... You know, Hanbin was the one who made Jiwon and I go out.'' she chuckled as she reminded herself of what happened back then. Hanbin's girlfriend seemed curious; she wasn't insecure about Hanbin and his ex anymore, she had no reasons to. ''Hanbin was too nervous to go out with my cousin alone and so was she so they decided to call it a double date. And I met Jiwon...'' she narrated, puffing her cheeks at the memory.

''Did something happen?'' Rinah seemed to want to tell something and Yoojung wasn't aware that the question she just asked was exactly what she needed to start the story. ''Well, Jiwon and I started off with the wrong foot.'' she commented, laughing as she looked over at a picture she had by her night stand. ''He was acting like a total dork, like he usually does but it pissed me off because I had to come with my cousin when I didn't even agree to it.'' Rinah revealed, making Yoojung blink quite a few times.

''Then how did you guys get together?'' she asked, resting her elbow on her knee as her palm held her chin in place; Rinah was busy walking through the room, towards her closet. She pulled out a huge box and dropped to her knees, resting the box on the floor. Yoojung joined her. ''He stole my phone. I was quite mad at him when I discovered it was him who had my phone.'' she chuckled, opening the box as Yoojung looked at her confused. 

''How do you know it was him who stole the phone?'' she asked, not even minding the contets of the box. Rinah shrugged her shoulders at the solid evidences she had. ''He confessed he took it away so he could talk to me again.'' Yoojung laughed, shaking her head slowly as her mind curiously forced her to look at the box where a few photos were vomited from. ''But I said he was dumb because if he stole my phone, he couldn't contact me. However, he called my cousin. And that's how we got to know each other because he said he wouldn't give it back unless I ... '' the female stopped and looked around, making sure her boyfriend wasn't around as she was thinking of mimicing him.

Before she could speak, the door opened, showing an amused Jiwon. Rinah rolled her eyes ''I said I wouldn't give it back unless she proved me she deserved the phone. I could keep it, right?'' Yoojung blinked as the lovers glared at each other, playfully. Jiwon sat behind his girlfriend, wrapping his arms around her just to laugh at the photos that he could see on the floor ''Around this again?'' he asked, pecking her neck before resting his chin over her shoulder. ''I guess'' she sighed quietly, picking up a few photos in her hands, smiling at the memories.

Yoojung on the other hand, smiled at the two of them, admiring how the couple looked so happy with such simple actions. Rinah looked up, noticing her friend looking at her; she chuckled and that made her remember what she suggested to her. She turned her head to her boyfriend, smiling at how close their faces were. ''Can we drag Yoojungie and Hanbinnie along with us?'' she asked her boyfriend who raised an eyebrow. He looked over at the other female on the room ''If you guys want to come, I'm in for that, honestly.'' he said, turning his head to his girlfriend just to peck her lips ''Whatever makes you happy, baby.'' this made the female smile more.

This was somehow what Yoojung has always read over those books she had forced herself to read in order to improve her brain - according to what her mother said, the books were good for her brain, better than the technology at least. She smiled softly at the sweet moment the couple shared. It was so cute. Her eyes suddenly noticed her boyfriend standing by the door, leaning against the door frame, watching them. She shared a gentle smile with him, which he retributed with one of his own. 

''So we're going on vacation?'' his voice sounded, waking his best friend up from the small sweet moment he shared with his girlfriend. ''Seems like it...'' he sighed playfully before going on ''I always knew you had a crush for me but I never thought you'd stick to me like glue.'' with this, Hanbin gasped dramatically and pushed his boddy off the door frame ''What are you still doing with her? Oh my god, you belong to me, Jiwon'' he whined, hugging his best friend just to hear everyone laugh. 

''Yaaah Hanbin, he's my boyfriend, you have your girlfriend there.'' Rinah playfully pushed Hanbin away, only making the other female laugh at their silly selves. ''Yeah, enough with that, I'll get jealous, Hanbin...'' Yoojung decided to join in, holding out her arms to her boyfriend who happily flew over to her, laughing at her comment. He took her in his arms ''Hmm I think I had enough of Jiwon, I've been with her for way too long. You stink.'' Jiwon only glared at him, gasping ''If I stink then you stink twice as bad.'' between this cold (silly and playful) war going in with Jiwon and Hanbin, the girls digged through the box, finding a lot of photos to which Rinah described the circumstances, making Yoojung nod her head slowly and even comment a few.


That night, the couples decided to have a sleepover on Rinah's house since none of them felt like going on. Since they noticed that a movie would make them fall asleep too quickly, they decided to play a game, in which Hanbin and Jiwon seemed to be way too unlucky to strike, making the girls laugh at their bad luck. Later, when they didn't feel like playing anymore, they deicded that a movie would be actually nice as they could spend some time together commenting on the movie that they thought was too obvious about the scenes that would follow and how they would end. 

Both couples fell asleep after a while as the movie wasn't even interesting. Yoojung was cuddled into her boyfriend's embrace, comfortably enjoying it. Hanbin was also relaxed, enjoying the nice night of sleep that awaited him even if they were on the couch and he wasn't even laying down - it still felt nice, just to have her in his arms like that.


''Did you pack everything?'' Hanbin threw himself on his girlfriend's bed - the invitation had been made over a month ago, which meant that now, they had about two or three days before the trip. Yoojung thought about the question, nodding her head as she looked at her bag - she wasn't going to use what was inside just so she could have clothes to take to the trip; two weeks away still required a few combinations of clothing.

Tired, the female sat on her boyfriend's lap; Hanbin's lips curved into a soft smile at this simple gestue from the female. Whenever he was with her, he could swear he fell in love all over again because even though she repeated most of her actions, it still made his heart flutter; he still felt happy and that was what he was looking for in a girl; someone that made him happy. Everything else wasn't important.

His arms wrapped around her waist. The female sighed quietly and turned to look at Hanbin ''What about you, did you pack yet?'' she curiously asked, leading her hand through his soft short hair. The male couldn't help but smile upon feeling her touch. He shrugged at her question ''It's halfway done.'' he commented, noticing the female rolled her eyes - he had been caught. ''You mean you didn't even think of packing yet?'' she pouted, shaking her head as if disapproving her boyfriend's actions. He only laughed.

''I thought of packing but... I just got too lazy to do it.'' he started, stealing a peck from her lips ''If it makes you feel better, Jiwon didn't pack yet either.'' ''Stupid.'' she called out, smiling a bit as she leaned her forehead on his, forgetting they were even talking about something. Their noses touched, making the name move his face slightly so he'd rub his nose against hers. Her hand still didn't fall from his hair - it felt comfortable. 

''Do you need help packing?'' the female suddenly asked, pulling back slightly to see her boyfriend clearly. He pretended to think about it but soon he pulled her down on the bed and crawled on her, hearing a squeel coming from her, followed by giggles as his hands glued to her sides, letting his fingers move freely, tickling the female. ''Right now, I don't care about any of that, can I have my girlfriend for me only?'' he whispered to her, watching her roll her eyes - this could be read off as a yes for him therefore, he grinned, leaning in and kissing her lips gently; she didn't take long to kiss him back anyways.


''What do you mean you didn't pack yet? Jiwon, we're leaving tomorrow!'' Rinah whined; Hanbin and Yoojung were arriving the dorm by that time. The couple held hands, stopping by the living room as Jiwon and Rinah were there anyways. Jiwon was whining too, letting her know he didn't want to pack the bag - Hanbin and Jiwon even thought of pranking their girlfriends saying they weren't going and coming up with an excuse but they ended up not doing it, none of them knowing why. Perhaps they didn't want them to be mad at them.

''Hanbinnie didn't pack either!'' Jiwon whined, pointing at Hanbin who just arrived. Yoojung could only roll her eyes as she got to know her boyfriend didn't pack the bags yet. She sighed quietly ''Come on, I'll help you guys pack...'' she said, noticing her boyfriend almost ran to his room, leaving her there. She was confused but Jiwon proceeded to explain.

''You'll get lost if you walk into that room...'' Rinah glared at her boyfriend; when was the last time they cleaned up? ''Basically you're going to live with the kings of mess and messier for a week...'' Rinah commented, hearing a soft chuckle from Yoojung who didn't seem bothered about it. Jiwon gasped ''How come she takes it so well? Baby, you should be like her... I mean, I know where my things are if our room is the way it is, if we clean it up I will take ages to find what I want and I will leave the room in a huge mess after cleaning it up, it makes no sense!'' he deffended himself, watching his girlfriend give up by throwing herself on the couch.

''You look like two kids fighting, it's so cute.'' Yoojung commented, sitting by the couch. Jiwon grinned and reached for his girlfriend who turned her back on him. ''Oh no...she's mad'' he gasped, rolling to her side to be able to hug her. Hanbin's girlfriend only laughed at how silly Jiwon was. It was cute, in her eyes at least. Hanbin wasn't like that but he had his cute moments, that he didn't want to share with anyone - Jiwon seemed carefree when it came to that but Yoojung wouldn't change a thing about her boyfriend. She liked him that way.

It didn't take long until Hanbin exited the room and joined his firneds ''I've packed our bag, Jiwon.'' he called out to his friend who grinned happily at him. Jiwon looked at his girlfriend, wiggling his eyebrows ''I have servants to do things for me, baby'' but it only earned him a hit on his head. Hanbin threw a pillow at him and glared right after, making Jiwon laugh at the look that didn't need words to be translated as he could read off his eyes what he was saying.


''I don't like airplanes...'' Yoojung commented as they arrived the airport. She held tightly onto her bag, feeling her stomach sick as she didn't even think they'd be flying; she thought they'd get to their destination by car, if it was possible. ''I'll be with you, don't worry, okay?'' he tried to calm her down, wrapping his arm around her shoulders and pulling her to him, just so she wouldn't freak out.


They arrived safely. Yoojung was probably the first out of the four to exit the plane and throw her hands in the air over how safe she felt to be on land again. The others kind of just laughed it off and shook their heads at how silly she looked in that moment.

After getting their bags, they headed to the hotel they'd be staying in and the first thing Yoojung did was throw herself in the bed and hug it ''How I missed a comfortable bed'' she sighed, resting her cheek over the pillow as her boyfriend laughed and shook his head. He was fast to lay on her, earing the female whine at how heavy he was and at how he was crushing her bones. He could only laugh to that. 

''Kim Hanbin, get your fat off me!'' the female shouted when she managed to speak as she was struggling to even breathe, especially because he had decided that he should start tickling her, for some reason. The female tried to wiggle around but it only resulted in having her breathe running away from her lungs, which only got the situation worst.

''Make me.'' he only to regret his decision, she reached for his arm and pinched it, making him whine and sit up like a little kid, as if she had done any kind of damage. Yoojung glared at him and pretended to be satisfied with her own actions as her boyfriend was probably just kidding. He tackled her down, starting a fight that ended up with her pillow hitting his face.


Later on, they decided to join Jiwon and Rinah who were already stuffing themselves with all the food they could. Yoojung sat down with them and Hanbin followed - there was no place for words in their dinner as their mouths were full with the food that was going to get their stomach comfortable. 

''We can go to the beach tomorrow morning!'' Rinah suggested but Yoojung frowned ''I thought we could stay by the hotel, I'm really tired...'' she sighed quietly and Jiwon peeked at her then at his girlfriend ''Why can't you be like her? We could cuddle until the afternoon...'' he commented, earning a glare from his girlfriend ''Alright'' she ended up agreeing and Jiwon reached over Yoojung just to fist pump her; she laughed. They had gone for a night walk as it seemed nice enough, the weather was nice and so was the place. 

Hanbin had managed to get some alone time with his girlfriend as he asked her to stay back because he wasn't feeling well - just to let Jiwon and Rinah walk ahead of them; they walked slower and that meant he could have her to himself. ''I like this here.'' she commented as she looked around; her boyfriend shrugged his shoulders ''I like it more back in Seoul. We have our lives there.'' he commented, gaining the female's attention. He was right about what he said. ''I guess...'' she mumbled.

''That doesn't mean we can't come here once in a while.'' he continued, noticing a soft smile grew over her lips - he liked this sight quite a lot; thankfully he still managed to make her lips curve up this way. ''I love you, did you know that?'' he blurted out, earning a gentle slap on his chest and a gentle peck over his lips - he laughed at this. ''I love you too..'' she mumbled back quietly, resting her head over his chest as they had stopped walking for some reason. 

Their eyes were watching the ocean crawling towards them and shyly roll back to it's place as the silence allowed them to ear the nice sound the waves sang out. Yoojung's arms were around the male's waist. He sighed quietly, out of happiness. The female understood it and simply smiled gently at this moment. They already lost Jiwon and Rinah as they weren't anywhere to be seen anyways so this was not their fault - Jiwon and Rinah did walk ahead of them so that counted as people to blame as well.

''I could spend the rest of my life in your embrace.'' Hanbin commented, watching his girlfriend pull back and blink at how cheesy it sounded; she laughed and shook her head ''No more pizza for you, Hanbin.'' she playfully told him. He only rolled his eyes at her playfully and before she could even drop another laugh from her lips, he picked her up and walked towards the ocean. ''Let's wash off the cheese the pizza left then.'' his comment made the female hold tightly onto him and squealed until he stopped by the place the waves shyly stopped. ''Should I drop you?'' his gaze lowered to be able to picture the female she shook her head quickly; the last thing she wanted was to catch a cold when they were on vacation.

''Why shouldn't I drop you?'' he asked her, raising an eyebrow as if he didn't know the reason - he'd be the one to recieve an award if there was an award for teasing. Yoojung glared at him for playing dumb - probably this was something she didn't really like in him; he sometimes too much but she'd later back therefore, it'd be quite fair.

''If you drop me, I swear you'll have nobody to share your room with while you're in here.'' Yoojung answered him back; the male only laughed and nodded his head, setting her down as if he was actually afraid she'd leave him - she wouldn't. 

 

As they came back to their rooms, both couples landed on their beds; however, Hanbin and Yoojung didn't seem too interested in sleeping. Hanbin was busy staring at Yoojung who didn't seem to mind it. His thumb caressed her features gently as the female smiled gently at her boyfriend. It was almost like he was drawing her featureswith his thumb, making sure they were perfect. Even if there was no possible perfect level above the one she stood in. If he closed his eyes, he knew he'd remember her features nicely to the point every inch would be craved in his brain and his thumb would be able to paint a copy like a printer would.

Yoojung reached for Hanbin's free hand and took it in her smaller ones, bringing her fingers in between the spaces of her boyfriend's. She smiled at the way his fingers nicely protected her own. She intertwined their fingers, sighing out of happiness before bringing his hand close to her lips to land gentle peck on the back of his hand. He smiled at the simple move of his girlfriend. 

''Aren't you sleepy?'' she asked, managing to get closer to the male who blinked at how she broke the silence. He sighed, not being bothered by the fact she spoke but because he thought that his answer could be concidered a change on himself. He wouldn't pull out such words if it wasn't for her and he still found it weird. A good weird that was comfortable for him ''I feel like watching you for a little longer. I'm afraid that I may not see you in my dreams tonight.'' Yoojung stared at Hanbin seriously for a few seconds before laughing at his cute confession. 

The female took his hand away from her features and intertwined their fingers as well, pulling their hands in between their chests just so she could lean closer to him. She pressed her lips on his for a few seconds before pulling away to talk as she looked into his eyes ''It's okay, I'll be the first thing you see in the morning, mister cheese bin.'' her chuckle made him smile; she was almost shy to the point she looked down when she spoke to him after his cheesy cute attempts of being sweet. His lips collided with her forehead; he found this comfortable.

''I guess one can only hope the morning comes quickly...'' a laugh was heard from the female who pushed the male down so his back was laying on the bed. Her head rest over his chest as her arms hugged his torso, giving him the oportunity to get his arms around her shoulders and waist. 

''You're comfortable to sleep on.'' her comment only made the male laugh and shake his head slowly; he was still looking at her, with such adoration on his eyes that it could be read through them that she was indeed special for him. ''You can sleep if you're sleepy then. I'll fall asleep when I can.'' he commented but Yoojung pulled her head back and glared at the male; she knew he wasn't going to sleep any soon and in all honesty, she didn't feel like sleeping either. ''I don't want to sleep either.'' she sighed and climbled on him, laying on him.

''We're a sandwich...'' she informed, grinning as their noses touched. Hanbin let out a quiet breathe that could be read as a laugh - she was random like that and he actually liked that in her. She rest her forehead against his and hummed a quiet melody that she, herself, didn't know. Hanbin hummed along, smiling at how those two different harmonies seemed to sound so nice together even though they were so different. 

Upon noticing her humming had stopped, he opened one of his eyes to peek at her, just to find her eyes focused on his; he opened the other eye and looked back at her, confused with what she was trying to do. ''Why did you stop?'' he asked her, frowning a bit as she pulled her forehead away. ''I was listening to your song. I like it.'' she honestly told him just to notice her boyfriend smiled a bit ''It doesn't sound as good if you're not humming with me. It's like my life. It's so simple without you but it's so much fun when you're messing it.'' that comment earned him a glare from the female who understood what he was trying to say yet, found out she should act offended over the last part. 

''Oh so, I'm messing your life...'' she nodded, punching his shoulder gently with her fist just to hear him cough. The coughing soon turned into laughing and before they knew, the night had passed by both of them. They ended up sleeping late and they started the day with a loud knock on the door and Hanbin falling off the bed as he jumped with the sudden loud knocking and whining coming from the outside - it was certainly Jiwon.

At the loss of warmness, Yoojung woke up to her boyfriend on the floor. She blinked ''what are you doing there?'' her sleepy body tried to get off the bed but it only resulted in her falling back on it. However, the loud knocks drove her to the door; she opened it and glared at Jiwon who by mistake knocked her head. He grinned and simply walked in without permission, throwing himself on Hanbin and Yoojung's bed. ''Where's Hanbin?'' he asked, seeing his bestfriend raise from the floor. He laughed. ''Well, good morning sleepy head, shall we get going?'' the question made Yoojung frown. Especially after she noticed her boyfriend rushed to the bathroom to get dressed..

''Where are you guys going?'' she mumbled as she closed the door. Jiwon tilted his head, knowing he shouldn't tell her a thing. ''Today you're spending the day with my girlfriend cause I'm stealing your boyfriend. How great is this deal?'' Yoojung only rolled her eyes. It didn't take long for Hanbin to be dressed, heading out with his best frined. He said goodbye to his girlfriend with a gentle kiss on her lips.

 

''We were both rejected by them today... should we spy on them?'' Rinah suggested; Yoojung rubbed her chin as she thought of that option but soon something came to her mind ''Or...we could actually let them to their thing...and we do our thing.'' she wiggled her eyebrows but Rinah only laughed. ''Let's spy on them.''  defeated, Yoojung followed Rinah to wherever she said but they ended up only shopping for the day as they didn't get to find Hanbin or Jiwon - it was like they had vainished.

 


A.N.: I'm so sorry that it has been so long since last time I updated but I've been sick guys ; n ; I'm so sorry. I hope you enjoyed anyways and do not forget to leave behind your feedback! It is loved. Thanks for reading and well... I love you all c: Feel free to request tbh-