High School Life part 1

High School Life.

HyukJae and DongHae were never that close; since HyukJae was a transferee during there first year high school and unfortunately they’re not classmates.  HyukJae is a type of girl who doesn’t like to associate with others; she never even liked the idea of being a transferee in her new school she preferred staying in her old school where her best friends are. She’s an average student she’s good in every subjects she’s in except MATH! DongHae is her exact opposite, DongHae is one of the most popular guys in the whole campus because of the looks, brains and even his wealth he’s also good in soccer.  But, there’s only one thing connecting the two of them SungMin and KyuHyun, but still HyukJae never associates with the two of them if KyuHyun and SungMin are together. HyukJae and SungMin met because HyukJae was so shy to talk to anyone. SungMin is an old student of their school and also an average student, good in her studies and even good in dancing, the same as HyukJae. KyuHyun is also an average student even though DongHae is his bestfriend he prefers to be a low profile one.  One day HyukJae was busy in class when a sad and angry came in the classroom, it was homeroom and HyukJae preferred to stay in the classroom to finish her biology homework instead of going anywhere. Since it’s their second year HyukJae’s not classmates with SungMin but instead with both DongHae and KyuHyun.

 

“Hyukkie, who sits here?” SungMin asked when she entered HyukJae’s classroom

“Hmmm??? DongHae.” HyukJae said without looking at her friend.

“So, you’re seatmates with mister smarty pants….” SungmIn said as she sat on DongHae’s chair. It’s still too early so there are only few people in school since class starts at 7:30

“Psshhh, I prefer you sit on that chair!” Points at the fourth chair on her left

“Why? Who sits there? It’s Bomi unnie there right?”

“Nope, it’s your lovely KyuHyun who sits there...” HyukJae said playfully

“Hyukkie….” SungMin said

“Hey! I know you two broke up for almost a year already but tell me, Do really want to break up?” HyukJae said seriously forgetting her homework unattended.

“Yah! I’m the one who broke up with him, besides it’s better like this, he prioritizes his “bestfriend” ZhouMi than me.” SungMin said trailing of. Yes, KyuHyun and SungMIn broke up because ofthat ZhouMi girl, Why? Well because Sungmin saw a picture of them , one was ZhouMi  was holding KyuHyun’s  hand and the second was KyuHyun and ZhouMi sharing earphones in the same seat in the bus holding hands, so which girlfriend do you think won’t feel jealous when most of the time they are together?

As if on queue KyuHyun and DongHae entered class there was an awkward atmosphere between KyuHyun and SungMin avoiding too much tension HyukJae pulled SungmIn and then exited the classroom after greeting DongHae. It was always like that. But DongHae and HyukJae got closer that they would always tease each other until Bomi noticed something between the two of them  in one event in school they are asked to sell there own products every section Bomi and HyukJae are quite close so Bomi asked HyukJae to accompany her in their booth. Everytime there’s shifting HyukJae would stay there because of Bomi and whenever shifts change DongHae would always be there to check on HyukJae one time HyukJae bought cotton candy  DongHae asked for a piece of it and HyukJae loving cotton candy so much didn’t want to share a bit of it. Both Bomi and KyuHyun where whispering things and HyukJae noticed that.

“Yah! What are you two whispering?” HyukJae said annoyed because first they’re whispering again and second Donghae got a piece of what he wants.

“Affected much Hyukkie?” Bomi said, teasing

“Aish!!! Donghae! You’re eating half of my cottong candy already!!” HyukJae said

“Aigoo Hyukkie! I’ll just buy you one again!” Donghae said

Yes eventually they got closer throughout the whole quarter; DongHae would always be worried with everything that HyukJae do in her daily activities, this is the reason why their classmates loves teasing the two of them so much, HyukJae doesn’t mind it much not until it spread in the whole sophomore year. Everytime they’re seen together or would pass by each other they’re always teased.

Sungmin is one of them she seemed to forget all about KyuHyun and ZhouMi when this rumor her bestfriend and the oh so famous DongHae seems to develop something special between the two of them. Bomi’s friends and so as SungMin asks HyukJae; then Donghae was asked by his friends along with Kyuhyun if they are dating or anything special happening between the two of them and the answer would always be a big

 

“NO!!”