Accidents

Angel Line: Series of Fortunate Events

The three members helped Solar go to her bedroom so she can sleep and rest. They went back to the living room and Wheein explained everything to Byul and Hwasa .

“Ahh…”

“I can’t believe you two would think we were doing something else!!!”

“But Solar-unnie keeps m0aning” Moonbyul said

“and you were like is it good? Is it good? harder?” Hwasa imitated Wheein’s voice.

“Geez… you should stop watching adult movies… Anyway, the recording went well? How’s the final edit? Is it good?" Wheein attempted to change the topic.

“Of course! Also! CEO said we’re going to start shooting music videos on Monday!”

“Really! Oh my god! I’m so excited! Really really… this is real right? Are we really going to debut?" Wheein looked at her members and suddenly remembered their leader.

“What about Yongsun-unnie? Oh no. It’s my fault she had to eat that much and now she’s – What if she’s still sick on-“

“Ey Wheein-ah she’ll be fine when she wakes up. This actually happened a few times before.  I’ve been living with her and she really eats a lot. That’s why I always buy medicine for indigestion.  Once she drinks her medicine, gets enough sleep, she wakes up, and she’ll be fine as sunshine~”

“Really? But if this happens a lot, don’t you think unnie should see a doctor? “

“Wheepup, stop worrying-“

“Yeah, and if you’re that worried, why don’t you two just live here with us? We’ll pay lesser bills, Hwasa and I can watch adult movies together and you can massage Solar-unnie every time she gets stomachache.“

“Stop joking unnie. Also! I thought you’re the conservative one here.”

“I was! But hanging out with HwaSa” The older girl looked at the maknae, “--ohh she’s a wild one…”

“I agree.” Wheein smiled as she knew exactly what byul was talking about.

“Unnie! I didn’t know it was a movie like that.”  Hwasa defended herself.

Time went by so fast as the three continued talking and teasing each other. Meanwhile, their leader was still sleeping and she missed all the fun.

“Ahh Byul -unnie, it’s already 8. Wheein-ah we need to leave. Or are you staying here?”

“No no.” Why would I? What is she saying?

“Okay I didn’t even notice the time. You two take care! Don’t trip.”

The maknaes left and rode a bus together.

“ Hyejin-ah, what do you say we live with them like byul-unnie suggested?”

“You want to massage Solar-unnie that much huh?”

“Aissh… hyejin-ah!... But look. Their apartment is closer to our company. We’ll get to know each other more and get closer. That will help our group chemistry right? I really think it will be fun.  Eventually, once we debut we will need to live together too right? So I don’t think it’s a bad idea to do it now.”

“Wow. You want it that bad.”

“I hate you.”

“Love you too.” Hwasa just loved it when Wheein says she hate her. “ Okay if that’s what my bestfriend wants, what can I do?  But I still need to ask my parents. “

“Oh yeah! I will tell my aunt too.”

----

*Solar changed the group chat name to “MAMAMOO”*

Wheein: Ayiiee… unnie *crying emoji*

Solar:  You like it wheein?

HwaSa: Ladies, it’s 1am.

Wheein: You woke her up unnie. The maknae is angry.

Solar: Ah! I’m sorry!  It’s just I slept all day. How about you, why are you still up?

Wheein: Oh right! How are you feeling now unnie? Your stomach?

Solar:  I’m okay now.  Thank you for taking care of me wheein-ah. *embarrassed emoji*

HwaSa:  You two, it’s 1am.

Solar: HAHAHA sorry hyejin-ah!

Wheein: HAHAHA

Solar: Actually, I just read the text from our company that we’re going to start shooting the music videos on Monday. And I am just so overwhelmed.  I need to release all these feels. Then I saw our group chat name “RBW GROUP A”

Wheein: HAHAHA and now we are MAMAMOO. *heart eyes emoji* It feels unreal right?

 Solar: right?

Solar: Oh and I thought since we’re going to be very busy these coming days and we are free this weekend, why don’t we all hangout first? Like enjoy our last days of freedom.

Wheein: AMUSEMENT PARK!!!!!!

Solar:  I WANT TO GO THERE TOO!!!!!

Hwasa:  IT’S 1 FREAKING AM!!!!!!@#$%^&*

Wheein: *ROFL emoji*

Solar: Okay last! Tell me if you’re cool with the plan or if you have other suggestions. Good night members!!! Sleep tight!

----

Moonbyul:  I just woke up! Good morning! you guys are funny.

Moonbyul: I’ve read the plan! Call! Let’s hangout! But what time?

Hwasa: I’m still sleepy…

Hwasa: But it’s 9am already…

Hwasa: I’m so tired…

Hwasa: I should sleep more…

Hwasa: but I’m hungry…

Moonbyul: Hahaha just eat Hyejinnie…  Solar unnie is still asleep too.

Hwasa: Wheepup is probably sleeping too.

---

Solar: Meet up at 4pm in front of Lotte World!

Moonbyul: Unnie, let’s go there together *smiley*

 

“Byul-ah, you’re already with me now, I think that’s a given.”  Solar said to the girl who’s sitting beside her as they both fiddled with their phone. 

----

“Wheein-ah! Hyejin-ah!” Solar and Moonbyul waved with excitement as they saw the other two coming.  

“Did you wait long?” Wheein asked the unnies.

“Wait wait.“Hyejin noticed something. “Are you wearing couple outfits? Did you plan this earlier?” She was talking about Wheein and Solar.

“C-couple? What are you saying ! We didn’t plan this.” Wheein answered quickly as her cheeks turned red.

“Both with short shorts, even the style of your shirts are the same! Black and white? They even matched their color unnie! They planned this unnie!” Hyejin kept whining to Moonbyul but the latter was bothered by something else.

“It’s not our fault that we have the same fashion sense!” Solar also defended.

“Okay okay enough of Unnie and Wheein, why are you wearing heels Hyejin-ah?!?” Moonbyul finally shoutout her concern.

“Oh? Me?”  Hyejin suddenly struck a model pose. “I live dangerously unnie.”

The girls laughed at their fatal maknae. Other people started staring at them. The leader noticed and made the group calm down as they entered the theme park.

“So where do we go first?” Moonbyul asked.

“There! Swing Pang Pang! Bong Bong Car!” Solar almost screamed.

“Unnie, but those are for kids?”

“Ahh, what’s the problem??? WE ARE KIDS!”

“I’ve never seen a 23 year-old like this.” Byul sighed.

“Me too.” Even the maknae agreed.

“Then shall we ride them unnie?” Wheein adored Solar, she will support anything the leader wants.

“Okay, this is hopeless unnie, let’s leave the kids here and let’s ride that scary roller coaster there. I want to know if these heels can survive that.”

“Shall we?” Moonbyul preferred that ride anyway. She turned to look at Solar and Wheein. “You two kids , don’t get lost.”

“WE’RE NOT KIDS!”  the two screamed in unison.

“Aigoo… Unnie, let’s gooooo…” Hwasa pulled Moonbyul and they left.

 

---

“So it’s just you and me again huh?”

“You don’t like it unnie?”

“Said who?”

Solar grabbed Wheein’s hand and they went on their first ride. They were all smiles (and rainbows and unicorns).

Time went by so fast and they had ridden almost everything. They decided to rest and sat on a bench.

“Ahh, that was so fun!”

“Right? The two would have enjoyed it too if they didn’t leave us. Traitors.”

Wheein laughed again. She really had no idea Solar was this funny.

“Oh! Let’s check our pictures. We took a lot!” Solar opened her phone and checked her gallery. She slid through the pictures while the other girl’s chin was resting on her shoulder and was looking at the phone too.

“HAHA! Unnie that one! Slide back!”

“Why?”

“Look! Your face! perfect circle! BWAHAHAH!” The younger girl teased the leader.

“Yah!”

“NO no unnie. I mean it’s cute and puffy haha like mochi. I want to bite your cheeks.”

Solar looked at Wheein and the girl was staring at her.  The latter by acting like she was really going to bite her cheeks.

“Yaaahhh…” Solar could only mutter with embarrassment. It was supposed to sound like a strong ‘Yah!’ but she lost her strength at the adorableness of wheein and it came out as something like ‘okay, bite me you fluffy puppy’.

“UNNIE! WHEEINIE!” Moonbyul and Hwasa ran towards them. They looked like a mess. It’s as if they just came from a war.

“What happened to both of you?”

“Unnie, wheein-ah! You should try the haunted house! I swear to God that was the scaries-“ Byul was cut off by the maknae.

“NOT NOT NOT SCARY AT ALL! LIKE YOU WOULDN’T EVEN SCREAM ONCE!“ HwaSa winked at Moonbyul and the latter finally realized what the maknae’s trying to accomplish.

“I don’t want to. What kind of haunted house is not scary? Who are you trying to fool?” Solar was already satisfied on everything they’ve ridden, horror house was not something she wanted to experience.

“Unnie, honestly it’s pretty boring. Just a couple of ghosts and it’s obvious they’re just people dressed up as ghosts. But you have to solve a mystery inside. If you solve it, you will get a prize.”

“What prize?”

“RESTAURANT VOUCHERS UNNIE!”

“So you didn’t solve it huh?” Solar said as she realized the two were empty-handed.

“I bet you can’t too!” Byul provoked the leader.

---

Solar and Wheein were convinced by their members to try the haunted house. Both couldn’t stay still on the line as they waited for their turn. Meanwhile, Moonbyul and Hwasa were on the other side of the horror house, waiting for their exit.

“Okay I was wrong! I can’t do this! Let’s not do this Wheein-ah”

“Unnie, I’m scared too! But we already waited hours just for this. Let’s just try it.”

“NEXT please…”

“Oh my God. It’s my turn. Wheeina Wheein-ah I don’t want to!”

“You can do it unnie! I will cheer for you!”

 “Sir, I’m sorry I don’t think I can do this. “

“It’s not that scary Miss.”

“But … I can’t go there alone… Hing…” The horror house was supposed to be entered alone but the staff pitied Solar who looked like she was about to cry.

“Then you can go with your friend miss.”

“REALLY?!? “

Solar called Wheein from the line and explained to her that they can go inside the horror house together.

“Okay, enjoy ladies.” The horror house staff opened the door and the two girls held each other tight.

 “I hate them. I freaking hate those two. “ Solar repeated the same sentences as they walked through the place. Until they felt something strange. Suddenly, ominous sounds resonated around the house and zombie-like people with blood all over their bodies came running towards them.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Both girls ran for their lives with eyes closed but without letting go of each other’s hand.

WHEEINNN—AAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

UNNNIIIEEEE!!!!!!!!

@#$%^ASFDGHKLLL!!!!!!!!!

UNNIEEEE DON’T CURSE!!!!!!!!

LET’S RUN WHEEINAH! DON’T HIT THEM! JUST RUN!!! Staaahhhp!!!!!!

After a few minutes of running around, the two finally got tired and decided to rest for a while.

"Ah unnie, how do we get out? Please let’s get out…"

"I don’t know wheein-ah. I want to leave this place as soon as possible too." The leader turned to look at Wheein and even though it was dark, she noticed the girl wiping something off her face. “ Wait are you crying?”

“No, unnie. This is just too-“

“Hey hey, it’s okay, this is just a horror house, and these are fake ghosts and zombies. We ran quite far already, I think we’re almost at the exit.“ Solar was scared too but seeing the younger girl being afraid, she tried to calm down and be the braver person she was supposed to.

“Don’t let go of me unnie.”

“Okay I promise. But this time, let’s not run and observe the surroundings. Maybe the exit is just he- AHH!“ Solar suddenly tripped on something, fell over and now she was lying on the ground.

The horror house did its job again and released annoying scary sounds, some thunders and lightnings. Solar was speechless and her eyes were wide-open. Not because she’s scared but because every time the lightning struck and the surrounding became visible, she could see Wheein’s face up close. The younger girl was on top of Solar. Wheein didn’t know because she had her eyes closed.

After a few moments, Solar tried to sit up. But as she lifted her upper body from the ground, zombies came again and screamed at them.

“Unnie!!!”

Solar couldn’t speak, or move or scream.

.

.

.

At that moment, everything was a blur. She just knew Wheein’s arms were wrapped around her.

 

 

.

.

I sketched this part. let me call it- dun dun dun

"Accidentally tripped, Accidentally hugged"

 

BTW I LOVE YOU READERS. Y'ALL MOTIVATE ME. and because I'm a kind author who means no harm, maybe a little, ok maybe a bit of harm, be warned because angst will come!

LOL I need to shut up coz my chapters are getting longer.

Good day!