Sorry Daddy

Joint Operations - Bonus Chapters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bonus Chapter – Sorry Daddy

Si Jin is watching his wife tend to their 6 month old children. Having triplets is really a lot of hard work when it comes to attending to them but he knows that he and his wife are in agreement that they wouldn't exchange their children for anything in this world. He just came back from a 1 month mission and although Commander Yoon felt bad about sending him to the said assignment because of the fact that Mo Yeon just gave birth, the nature of the mission is sensitive and the Special Forces Command is forced to send the best men for it. Now that he came back already, his mother in law decided to go back to her place. Although he was grateful to her for helping his wife out, he actually wanted to have some “alone” time with his family especially his wife. He really missed her and felt bad that he had to leave her to take care of their children. He walked towards his wife who just placed Hye Kyo back to her crib. Their children are all sleeping soundly.

“Are they all asleep?” he asked while putting an arm around his wife’s waist.

“Yeah. Seriously, Joong Ki takes after you the most. That child has stamina. He’s the hardest one to put to sleep.” Mo Yeon said with a teasing smile on her face directed at him.

“Well, Hye Kyo takes after you the most. She is the easiest one to put to sleep” he teasingly retorted back.

Mo Yeon huffed before replying, “Of course, Princess Hye Kyo needs her beauty sleep.”

Mo Yeon then turned to him and noticed his serious facial expression. “What’s wrong?”

Si Jin sighed, his wife knows him well, “I’m just thinking what if they wake up tomorrow and they don’t know me anymore? I mean what if next time I get deployed to God knows where and it will not just be a month. I don’t want to miss anymore milestones. I already missed the first time t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter