Tried

Bad things

There was no one outside. Leetuek and Heechul was too shock to say anything. Leetuek quickley help carried Ryeowook into his room. But Ryeowook was too weak to stand and fainted. Heechul open the door and the light. Yesung was sleeping but opened his eyes but was blinded by the light shining into his eyes. 

 

"What's going on?" Yesung asked in his sleepy voice.

 

"Ryeowook was found by the door. His cloths are torn" Leetuek said. The room had a killing atmosphere. 

 

"I'll change his cloths" Yesung said as he help Ryeowook to change.

 

"We'll ask him in the morning when he wakes up" The leader said.

 

Leetuek and Heechul left the room and Yesung fell back to sleep. But they were still worried.

---------

Ryeowook woke up. He wondered why he was at home and in another set of cloths. He woke up and changed. He head to the kitchen and cook breakfast (I just realise that this story have a lot of kitchen scene lol). Leetuek was up. He notice the sweet smelling fragrant and dashed to the kitchen.

 

"Ryeowook!" The leader shouted.

 

"Good morning!" Ryeowook smiled.

 

"What were you doing last night?" Leetuek crossed his arms

 

"What do you mean what was I doing?" Ryeowook tilt his head.

 

"You came back late at night!" Leetuek raised his voice a little. 

 

"I remebered I came back to the dorm on time?" 

 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAME BACK ON TIME!?" Leetuek screamed and Ryeowook flinched.

 

All the members woke up by the sound of their leader screaming. 

 

"What's going on early in the morning" Donghae said rubbing his eyes. "Wookie where have you been?"

 

"I was home on time" Ryeowook looked to the ground, lips trembled. 

 

"Wookie you wern't home. Me, Yesung and Leetuek saw you. Your cloths were torn. You fainted and we carried you back into your room." Heechul said as he stepped forward. When Heechul took a step forward, Ryeowook took a step back.

 

"Wookie tell us what is wrong" Sungmin said in a calm voice.

 

"You should know. Please tell us. They said that you were still awake when you made it home." Yesung said

 

"There is nothing wrong. I came back on time! Why don't you believe me!?" Ryeowook shouted still staring on the ground. He notice that he shouted to his hyung. "I am sorry" Ryeowook felt embarrassed. He quickey ran to his room grab his bag and ran out of the dorm.  Nobody chase him. 

 

"I think he needs sometime to cool down." Kangin said and everyone started to eat. There was akaward silents on the dining table.

---------

Ryeowook was still crying. He tried. He tried his best. He tried his best to hid it...but counldn't. He knew everything since he was knock out. 

 

To be countinued~

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

A/N Hope you like it :)