Lesson 1

The odds of getting even
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Revised and Edited)

Lesson 1

"I'M SO STUPID!" Mina cried slamming her head on the desk infront of her. "i cant... i cant do this anymore.."she whined quietly. her friend Haneul watched and sighed,"its not that big of a deal Mina"she tried to comfort, smiling nervously "just study and you'll make it."

"they said i wouldn't graduate if i didn't pass this time, i have to take remedial classes now!" Mina screamed again and slammed her head on the table. just then the seat to her left was pulled out as someone occupied it, and a scoff was heard.

"you're going to get stupider if you continue to slam your head like that" the males voice pulled her to a halut turning sharply to look at the owner of the voice and scrunched her face.

"i didn't ask for your input" Mina frowned.

"didn't ask? or didn't understand?" he shot back.

"why Yo-"Mina stood up from her seat and lunged towards the voice, Haneul grabbed Mina and held her back.  

the owner of the voice was Jeon Jungkook. 

number one in look, grades, and in the class. he was popular among the girls envied by all the boys yet he never really kept anyone close but Park Jimin.

"Hey, hey, hey- stop that!" Haneul shouted finally pulling Mina back into her seat.

"Yah- Jeon Jungkook, why do you egg he on like that?" Haneul asked sighing and shaking her head.

normally Haneul would have to step in between the two before something went horribly  wrong, she could only image what would happen if the two of them were locked in a room together.

To Haneul Mina was an overly aggressive toy dog who would bark and growl at the cat who lounged on the counter to high out of the dogs reach, who the cat, in this case, was Jungkook.

"because it's fun." he shrugged "do you know how much fun it is to watch stupid people?"

Haneul shighed and looked over to Mina, she had calmed down and was resting her head on the desk mumbling incoherent swears.

╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮

"Mina, lighten up Please." Haneul begged

Mina and Haneul were sitting in the back garden. Haneul and Jimin were sitting next to one another and Mina was staring hashly at Jungkook who was seated on the other side of Jimin.

"No." Mina frowned "Why is he here?"

Jungkook scoffed

"I invited Jimin to sit with us and Jungkook came with him." Haneul smile at the company beside her. "Jimin and i figured that this would be a good time for you to to learn how to get along." Jimin nodded.

"Oh! and we talked to Mr.kim" she added "he said if you find a private tutor you wouldnt have to take extra classes."

"so..." jimin picked up where Haneul had stopped  "we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter