Chainmail Kiss

Chainmail Kiss

Yunho stared at his laptop’s screen for a long while.

His eyes fixed toward the words he has been typing.

It seems okay. All is right. No mistype or other mistake.

Yunho blinked.

Should he really posted this?

For a while, Yunho only stare in hesitation. Deciding if he shall posted it or not.

Yunho sighed.

What’s wrong with trying? There are nothing to lose.

On top of that, no one will know that, it was Yunho who posted that thing.

Also, as long as Yunho know, there were no one who get caught by police because they posted this.

Finally, Yunho’s finger moved just like that on his mouse, clicking the left button of it.

Post.

Yunho stared at it for a while.

No one were responding to his post.

Well, actually, who in their right mind would respond to something like that?

Yunho shrugged. He really wish the chainmail he just posted around social media, will actually work.

Yunho turned off his laptop, stepped off from his desk, toward his bed.

He yawned loudly while laying his body to the bed.

Yunho really wished that the chainmail is right.

That he will actually be kissed tomorrow at Monday.

Just like the chainmail said.

xxx

Yunho could be seen sitting on the edge of field. Sullen.

His brother Jaehyun, who also was currently having physical education at same time as Yunho’s, patted him on the back.

It’s almost the end of the school, means the end of Monday, means that Yunho wouldn’t seeing his crush again until tomorrow.

MEANS THAT THE CHAINMAIL DIDN’T WORK!

Yunho frowned in annoyance.

He, out of all the people, should have know that, of course the chainmail wouldn’t work. It’s all LIE!

Yunho though, been stupidly wondering if it’s because he use his fake facebook account.

Thus only gained a sympathizing smiles from Jaehyun when Yunho said it.

“Oh, come on, Yunho. What year do you think it is that you still believe in such things like chainmail curse?” Jaehyun said earlier when they were going to school this morning.

Yunho only pouted.

“There is nothing wrong in trying, right? Especially if your crush is that stupid-ultra-famous-jock, Shim Changmin!” stressed Yunho to his brother, Jaehyun.

Actually Changmin, who currently was playing basketball handsomely (was it even possible to play basketball handsomely?) across the field, isn’t stupid. It’s the complete opposite.

Changmin born perfect. Handsome. Tall. Abs perfectly carved. Strong jawline. Wide sparkly eyes. Natural soft brown hair.

That’s only the physical.

Changmin is also very smart. Genius. IQ above 200. Have perfect pitch. Musically over talented. Athletic. Humble. And the list goes on.

Making Changmin the most wanted boyfriend of 2K16 and is the dream boyfriend of 99% of every boys at Yunho’s school.

Yunho couldn’t even comparing himself to Changmin without cringing.

Jaehyun hugged his brother closer as he saw Yunho sulked even more.

“There, there, dear brother. You might won’t get kissed by Changmin this Monday. Or other days. It’s because you’ll get kissed by him everyday, in the future, when Changmin is married to you...” cheered Jaehyun.

The cheers worked, Yunho smiled bashfully. He slightly elbowed his loveliest brother because of that.

“You bet, Jaehyun. You bet,” Yunho said, mood successfully uplifted.

Jaehyun was about to tease his brother some more, when he suddenly noticed something at the sky.

Jaehyun screamed, he yelled toward Yunho, “LOOK OUT!” and was about to push him away.

But it was too late.

All Yunho remembered that there was something which forced Yunho to lay down, and Yunho couldn’t reject it.

Apparently, a basket ball flew toward Yunho and hit him in the mouth.

Yunho opened his eyes.

His views were blurred at first. But Yunho could hear murmurs, whispers, gasps, some other sympathetic voices.

Pair of hands could be feel holding Yunho, helping Yunho to sit up. A hand was bravely holding Yunho’s face. Brushing his forehead. Brushing his lips.

Yunho would just thought that it was his brother before he heard a very melodic voice through his ears.

“Yunho? Yunho? Are you okay? Are you fine? Oh my God, Yunho. I’m really sorry, I didn’t mean to throw the ball to you...”

Yunho’s views finally cleared.

A pair of wide eyes. Thin lips. Strong jaw. A slight breath could be feel panting near Yunho’s mouth.

Yunho almost passed out for the second time when he saw Changmin just an inch away from him.

“No no no! Yunho! Don’t move alot... you are... err... bleeding quite badly...” Changmin said, along with some other of his friends.

Yunho couldn’t see his brother anywhere though.

Changmin took off a hand from Yunho. The other pair still holding Yunho so carefully, like Yunho gonna break.

Changmin then nervously show his thumb to Yunho. It was fully smeared in blood.

“Err... Yeah... Apparently your lips cutted pretty badly,” explained Changmin carefully.

Yunho eyes widened.

Oh God. No. It didn’t just happened.

Yunho. Just. Had to be bleeding badly. In front of his friends.

In front of his crush.

Yunho sure there must be more wounds than just at the lips.

A blood fragrant could be smelled through.

Great.

Just when Yunho wished that he would be kissed by Changmin.

Just when Changmin was just an inch away from Yunho.

Changmin bit his lips, Yunho couldn’t even thinking on how y it was when Changmin did it.

Changmin stared at Yunho with mixed of guilt, worry, and sorry.

“Yunho... I’m sorry.  Your brother is calling the school nurse right now. So you will be treated soon. I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to do what I did earlier. Sorry Yunho... sorry...” whispered Changmin softly.

Yunho didn’t even care anymore about Changmin in front of him. Or where his brother at. His eyes just pooling with tears as he feel very upset of his very unfortunate day.

Well yeah, Yunho was kissed by Changmin. Changmin’s BASKET BALL.

Changmin brushed Yunho’s lips softly again. Yunho turned to Changmin.

“Don’t worry Yunho. I will help you heal the pain...” Changmin bit his lips nervously again, “I really hope this does heal though...” whispered Changmin.

Yunho couldn’t remembered what happened next... his mind really went blank at that point!

When he pulled back to the real world though, all his friends were clapping from him.

Whistling could be heard around. Along with that, was gasp of envy, but they are all shrugged it off soon.

Yunho couldn’t believe it. Was that really happened? Was he imagining things because his head was got hit earlier?

Was it really happened?

Changmin just kissed Yunho!

xxx

“YUNHO, I BRING THE NURSE HERE! COME ON MISTER, PLEASE COME THIS WAY, MY BROTHER IS...”

Jaehyun frozen.

So did the nurse.

In front of them, Yunho still surrounded by all his classmate, and also Jaehyun’s classmate who were curious of what happened.

Changmin grabbing Yunho’s face. Brushing his brother’s lips softly with his finger.

Changmin then proceeded to pull Yunho’s face closer to him. Pulling Yunho’s wounded face near to him.

Until both of their lips touched.

The whole people there gasped in awe.

Changmin brushed Yunho’s bleeding lips carefully. Even from afar, Jaehyun could tell that Changmin did it softly.

Changmin wasn’t even flinched of the bloods flowing from Yunho’s lips.

He was just... kissing every inch of Yunho’s lips.

Every corner, one by one, pleasing Yunho – because obviously Yunho was totally look pleased, as he shut his eyes tightly.

Jaehyun scratched his head. Was it really happening?

For a moment, Jaehyun reconsidering himself if he was actually got hit by the basket ball too?

“Ohh... to be young and in love...” sighed the nurse. He then patted the confused Jaehyun.

“Well, Mr. Jung. I’ll just be waiting at my room, okay? Don’t forget to bring him over once he done. Though at this point, your brother might already be healed. His lips might be bleeding more though – plus his nose, probably. See you soon, Mr. Jung,” said the nurse while turning away.

Jaehyun blinked. He stared at the nurse while he walked back to the school building.

The chainmail message actually worked! Yunho was kissed by his crush Changmin!

Update from Jung Jaehyun: Yunho and Changmin actually dated each other a week after that!