Pain

First Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hayoung, do you have someone you like right now?”

“Hmm. I don’t know.”

“What do you mean you don’t know? Do you happen to like me?” V asks playfully. Hayoung blush. Yes she admits she likes V but when she thinks about her sister, she feels bad.

“V. what will you do if you like someone and at the same time someone close to you like the same person too?”

“Well, for me. I’ll fight for it. I mean if she doesn’t belong to someone, I’ll still have a chance. If she likes me but I’ll let her go for someone who close to me, it is still the same. Love is all about sacrifice. You either sacrifice your feeling or you sacrifice your friendship. For me, I’m willingly to sacrifice my friendship for love. Let the best men wins.”

“Really?”

“Why? You have someone that you like?”

“I do but.”

“Who?”

“Hmm. You?” Hayoung answers. She afraid that V doesn’t have the same feeling with her. It just about a week since they went out for dinner and they just start getting close. Not for working purposes but as man and woman.

“Really?” V asks for certainty. When he sees Hayoung nods, V smirks. He just needs to let his friends know about this so V quietly record their conversation.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes. I like you.” Hayoung shyly answer. V smiles.

 

Hayoung needs to borrow some books from the library for references and that is why she’s there early in the morning. She walks straight to English sections to find reference book when she hears people talking. Deep inside her knows whose voice. As she walks quietly to the place where the voice come from, she finds V is there with his friends. Everyone seems to pass him something and compliment him.

“You are great man. I thought people like her doesn’t attract with man because she usually with books.”

“Yeah man. Plus what make her thinks that you will fall for her.”

“She is an easy girl, guys. I mean she is not different from other girls. I don’t have to work hard. Haha. Hayoung ah, why you have to fall for me so easy? I just about to start a real game but you already fall for me.” V says while laughing. Hayoung stands there frozenly. She can’t stop her tears so she decides to walk back to her room. Unfortunately, she accidentally bump on the edge of the shelf which produce noise. Everyone is looking at her way and V bulge his eyes.

“Hayoung.” Hayoung looks at him and quickly get up. She run out from the library straight to her room. When she tries to unlock her room, V is already there. Panting. She get in her room and tries to close the door but V quickly push the door and get in. He then locks the door and face Hayoung.

“Get out from here.”

“No, Hayoung. Listen to me.”

“No. I have nothing to hear. I listen to every single words you said, V. Get out.” Hayoung shouts. V tries to calm her but the more he tries the more she cries.

“Hayoung that is not what you think. Can you please listen to me?”

“What for? What lies are you going to tell now, V?” V sighs. He a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter