ONE

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dear Mark,

I’ll be heading to Seoul tomorrow and was wondering if you would like to meet.

Are you there..? Get back to me soon.

Please.

Seungwan”

 

*Send*

 

She let out a sigh as she lifts her fingers from the keypad. Several months went by and the last email she had ever gotten was back in January, two years ago. Eventually she stopped trying her luck by sending out emails to him. Not until recently.

Seungwan felt as though she no longer knew him. For the first few years since Mark’s departure to Seoul, the emails kept on coming. Day in and out, they would always give an update on their lives. From her embarrassing tales while trying to chase the guy she has a crush on to Mark’s successful attempts at getting more than a hundred girls to give him their numbers just by smiling at them. Everything were fun and games until Mark started to fade. It seemed as though he was brushing her off. His replies started becoming colder and then eventually, Seungwan receiving no replies at all.

They continued on with their lives for that period of time. It was only at that moment when Seungwan decided that she wanted to achieve something in her life and that is to find her inner peace and be more adventurous. She agreed on starting slow, and what better way to do that than to explore something that is out of her comfort zone. Going to a different city and starting afresh. Start on a new personality, and that was her goal.

She looked over at her bed, all messy from the half-packed luggage. There lies her camera, a prized possession. Truthfully, she had always wanted to work towards the path of her interest, but being the introvert she is, she w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter