Chapter 1 - Opening

Hello & Goodbye, My friends

"How's the patient?"

"He's still unconcious, sir."

"Did you call his guardian yet?" 

"They're on their way, sir."

Voices keep talking over his ear but Jinyoung's mind is still blank. He slowly move his finger that have the pulse detect clip to it. Slowly he move his eyelids, too.

"Doctor, I think he's gaining his concious." A voice that is now more easily to recognise as a female said.

The doctor quickly went over to the left side of Jinyoung's bed and began to use his thumb and index finger to gently open Jinyoung's left eye. Then he shine his flashlight on it and do the same to the other eye.

Jinyoung's pupils slightly move around then look straight to the doctor.

"Mr. Park, can you hear me?" the doctor ask.

Jinyoung slightly nod his head as a yes.

The doctor sigh in relief and quickly assign his assistant to see if the guardian had arrive yet. Both the doctor and the nurse went out to do their things, leaving Jinyoung alone by himself.

A few minutes later, Jinyoung finally decided to get up and look around the room. Everything is white and neat, sunlight shining through the window which made the whole room glow up. 

"Why did I ended up here?" Jinyoung ask himself.

He can't seem to know what's going on. He can't recall the reason why he is here. After trying hard to bring his memories back, Jinyoung's head started to ache with massive pain.

"Ahhhhh~", he groan as he hold onto his head.

"Jinyoung-ah! Jinyoung-ah" a voice suddenly call out from the door.

The door opened, and a middle age woman run into the room. She quickly walk to the side of his bed and sat down, holding tight onto his hands.

"Jinyoung-ah, how are you? Are you hurt anywhere? Thank god, you are safe, tell me are you hurt anywhere." The woman ask as her tears from her eyes started to fall down.

Jinyoung, still stay quite, can't seem to recognise this lady. Her voice is somewhat familiar, but he can't remember where he saw her before.

"Ahjumma*, who are you?" Jinyoung ask back.

The woman froze in her place, her face suddenly turn into blue. 

With a shaky voice, she ask," Jinyoung-ah, you're joking right? Don't scare eomma* like that."

Jinyoung shake his head, "Ahjumma, I don't really know who you are."

Mrs. Park can't believe what she just heard, quickly ran out the door and cal out for doctors.

"You said that he gained his concious and that's he's okay now. Then, why is he acting like that?" Mrs. Park yelling at the doctors and nurse as they are checking on Jinyoung's health.

"Ma'am, this happen very often. The car that your son were sitting in flipped over upside-down, so his head got hit a lot of times. We are fortunate, that nothing happened to his brain. However, his skull were cracked alittle, so he had to fix it with some medical. These medical can have side effect like temporarily amnesia. Your son will be fine within a few months.


As the doctors were explaining to Mrs. Park, the nurse is helping him taking care of his head-wrapper. 

"Mr. Park, you are such a lucky person. You survived such a harsh accident. Many other people didn't make it through the night." The nurse said.

Jinyoung still did not speak up. He didn't really feel like he just went through an accident. Everything is happening like he's just woken up after his sleep...

After everything is finished, the nurse told the doctor to call more people to move Jinyoung to another room.

"Why calling for more people?" Jinyoung suddenly ask.

"Because we need to move you and all of these equipments all together to the other room." The nurse answer.

"But, there's already so much people here." Jinyoung said. He glance around the room.

"What do you mean? There's only about 3 people here." the nurse answer again.

"Only 3? But, I see 6 more people standing outside the room watching us."