fin.

Your Puppy’s Name Is What?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] fin. [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] In the public's bare eyes, Min Yoongi was deemed as a man of a few words. Greetings merely consisted of an exchange of eye contact and at most, a nod of his head. It wasn't like he disliked engaging in conversations. In fact, he often made a fool of himself in the eyes of his few close friends. It was just, Yoongi preferred to observe rather than be observed.

He had a habit of sitting back and acknowledging the smaller details, taking note of them first. Sadly, it came with the price of looking cold and stoic, but at his twenty-three years, that no longer mattered.

So when someone recently moved into the room across from his, he put no effort into the bow he gave her. Of course, the girl retorted with a bow of her own before moving along to settle in her furniture. He was glad. She didn't seem to talk much despite the interested glint in her eyes. Perhaps she was like him.

Over the past few weeks, he had only ran into her three times at most (thankfully). And each time was a simple exchange of annyeong paired with a bow. The fourth time, however, was entirely different.

He questioned as to why this distant neighbor of his would come knocking at his door at seven in the afternoon. His eyes scanned her seemingly nervous posture as she shifted from right foot to left foot. Right. Left. Repeat. In her palms sat a neatly decorated tub of rice cakes of two varieties. Yoongi looked at her again, this time with a face of stoned confusion.

“Nice to meet you, I’m your neighbor. Jung Eunbi.” She bent over, offering the rice cake with a bow. Ah. Bows: the highlight of their encounters. He looked at the rice cake for a long two seconds before finally taking it.

“Well this is a bit late.” He joked. Small talk, he can handle small talk.

Eunbi echoed a nervous but genuine laughter, “So I’ve been told by the other neighbors. It took me long to settle in.” Her voice seemed more relaxed now. Yoongi hummed. If she was intimidated by me I will legitimately laugh. “Say, are you the one with the barking dog?” He watched as she naturally leaned to the side, peeking a little of what was inside his condo.

He almost forgot about his sleeping puppy that previously passed out in his bedroom minutes ago. Choosing to dismiss the question, he smiled a little. “My name’s Min Yoongi, thanks for asking. And yes, that is I.” That is I. What the hell was that? Embarrassing. He mentally gave himself a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter