Chapter 1

Drawings Of You

It was normal night at the girls' dorm. Every member were doing their own thing. Sooyoung and Yoona were venturing into the kitchen, scouting for food.

"Yoona." Sooyoung called, snapping her fingers quietly.

"What?"

"I'm hungry."

"Find your own food." Yoona replied sticking her head into their fridge.

"We're suppsed to be partners in crime when it comes to food."

"Fine." The younger relpied. "Here, shh, don't make any noise they'll hear us." Yoona whispered grabbing two sandwiches, two bags of chips, and two water bottles. She handed Sooyoung the two bags of chips then they slowly made their way out of the kitchen, making sure no one heard or saw them. 

Then Yoona tripped.

"Yah! What do you think you're doing, slacking while we're trying to escape being caught!" Sooyoung shouted.

Hyoyeon, Yuri, and Tiffany sat in the living room; watching tv.

"Yah!" Hyoyeon yelled back at her girlfriend. "We're watching Abatar! Be quiet.... And stop going into the kitchen."Hurried running could be heard shortly after, along with little chuckes. Beside Hyoyeon, a light laugh made itself throught her ears and out the other.

"It's Avatar, Hyoyeon." Tiffany corrected as she looked at the screen.

"What?" The blonde asked confused.  

"That's what i said. Abatar."

"Avatar."

"Abatar."

"Avatar."

"Abatar."

"No, no." Yuri suddenly butted in. "It's A-pa-tar."

"Abatar."

"No, Apatar."

"Abatar."

This went on for a good five minutes with the two going back at each other and Tiffany just sat there shaking her head, chuckling.While the three watched their movie, Jessica laid facedown on the ground snoring lightly.No one knew when she fell asleep but they decided to just let her be. Seohyun sat crouched in a corner reading. She had her glasses on as she skimmed the words on thin paper. Every two minutes or so, the sound of a page turning was quietly heard. And lastly, Sunny was on her stomach playing her video games. Rapid clicking could be heard from her, along with grunts or happy 'yays!' And that's all the members.

But wait- aren't we missing someone? Kim Taeyeon.Taeyeon was the only member who decided to be in her room instead of with everyone else. She was busy with something important; thinking. Yes, THINKING. It was something she's been doing lately. Thinking about health, family, schedules, practice, members.

-Sunny's POV-

Ah! I should go ask Taengoo if she wants anything. She's not out here with everyone for some reason. She's been like this for a couple weeks now. She must be really tired with all our schedules.

Getting up off the floor, i walk upstairs to my room i share with Taengoo. I knock first, just incase she's asleep.
I get no answer. So, i knock again.


Opening the door, i pop my head inside and call out, "Taengoo~" She was on my bed. I was a bit confused since her bed is on the other side. "Taengoo, what are you doing on my bed?"


Then she started to stutter while asking why i was here. In OUR room. Strange.


"Well," I started. "this is my room too and i just wanted to ask if you want anything to eat or snack on. Catching the shikshins sneaking into the kitchen made me hungry."


She said she wasn't hungry so i just smiled and nodded. "Alrighty then. I'll be back in a sec, okay?"


Closing the door to our room, i went back downstairs to get some snacks. But before leaving, i noticed Taengoo blushing. I wonder why. Maybe it's that notebook of hers. That's her drawing notebook. Or maybe her diary? Nahh, i read through her diary every night. There's nothing she could be embarrassed about. Although, there IS a person she talks about a lot. Someone she calls "Cute Little Minion." 


I don't know who this Cute Little Minion is, but Taengoo seems to be very fond of whoever theyare. She's even wrote that she's in love with them. Makes me a bit jealous.... 

Because i've fallen for Kim Taeyeon.


And i cant help but hate whoever shes talking about in her diary. It makes my heart hurt but whatever it takes, i'll always make sure she's happy.


~End Of Sunny's POV~
-With Taeyeon-


"I'm back~" Sunny said cheerfully as she entered the room again. A handful of snacks and drinks were in her arms. 


Taeyeon was surprised. When Sunny said, 'snacks' she thought of maybe a bag of chips. But Sunny had way more things than Sooyoung and Yoona would sneak into their rooms. 


"You're not turning into a shikshin are you?" Taeyeon asked teasingly.


Sunny pouted. "Nyaa~ Most of these snacks are for you. Not me."


"Me?"


"You didn't eat a lot when we went to the buffet. You look thin, so i brought a whole bunch of fattening snacks." 


 Taeyeon blushed a bit and smiled sincerely. "Thank you."


After hearing those two words, Sunny happily said, "you're welcome" and jumped into Taeyeon's bed. 


Opening a chocolate Pocky, Sunny started blabbering about her game she was playing in their living room. 


"I play, Mio because she's really cute and plays the bass and... Taengoo are you listening?" Sunny asked. She noticed Taeyeon was just starring at her with a off to the distance happy look. 


"Ah." Taeyeon said getting out of her trance. 


"Is something wrong?"


Taeyeon started to blush. 'I've been caught starring at her.' She thought. "N-Nothing's wrong, Sunny-ah." 


"Really?"


"Really."


Silence filled the room after that. Taeyeon sat looking down at her hands while Sunny sat looking at her bed and eating her snack.
'Maybe i should tell her.' Taeyeon thought to herself. She glanced at Sunny.  'But...'


"Taengoo." Sunny interrupted her thoughts. "Can i ask you something?"


"O-Of course."


"... Do you... Like anyone right now?"


-Taeyeon's POV- 


BADUM!


"W-What?" 


Was i hearing her question right?


"Do you like anyone right now?" Sunny asked again. She turned to face me. She looks so innicent asking this question! "Like, have a crush on anyone?"


Heat started to rush up my face. "C-Crush?" I couldn't look her in the eyes. 

Yeah. Crush." She said. I could feel her moving closer to me. 
"Not in particular, no."


"Really?"


I nod my head.


"That's a bit strange." She pouted. "'Cause i read your diary and you write a lot about someone you call Cute Little Minion...."


I freeze. She READS my diary!? 


"Are they the one you were drawing in your notebook?"


"M-My notebook?"


She nods. "The one you closed when i came in earlier. Are they in there? Can i see who it is?"


She's starring at me weirdly. I know that look. 


That's her "i wont stop till i get what i'm looking for" look. She inly looks at me when we're playing around but her stare looks a bit more intense than usual. 
Jumping off the bed i quickly, i grab my notebook from my pillow and jump on her bed.


"Sunny-ah. I don't think im ready to show you who this is just yet." I say blushing. 


"But why?" She says chasing after me. 


I jump off her bed rubning around the room. She was right on my tail. "I-Ah! Don't feel like im reaDY to tell anyone. Especially you."
Then she stopped. Her expression showed hurt, sadness, and confusion.


"But we're best friends."


End of Taeyeon's POV


"I know that, but-" Taeyeon says looking down at her feet. She shouldn't had let her guard down. 


'Cause in that next moment, a thud was heard and she was on her back with Sunny on top of her. 


Taeyeon looked up into Sunny's eyes and all was lost. Because Sunny's lips were on top of hers. 
She didn't know how it happened because it happened so quickly but she knew this moment would change her life forever.


Sunny was shocked. She didn't mean to knock Taeyeon down this hard and kiss her. It just happened. And she was loving every second of it. 
Moving her head up from Taeyeon's lips slowly, Sunny looked into the eyes of the one person who stole her heart. 

 

"A-Ah. T-T-Taengoo. I-I'm so s-sorry!" 


But the unbelievable happened. Taeyeon stopped her from apologizing by pulling her back for another kiss. This time, it wasn't an accident. 


Sunny was paralyzed. Taeyeon was actually kissing her. 


Slowly but surely, she too kissed back.


Eyes shut, bodies close, the two laid there kissing and . When air was a problem the two moved their heads away from each other.


"Sunny."


"Taeyeon."


"I-I love you."


Sunny blushed but smiled. "I love you too, Taengoo."


As the two, got up. They smiled like the girls they were when finally being with the one they love. 


On the floor, Taeyeon's notebook with Sunny's drawing was shown. 


"Is that me?" Sunny asked.


"That's what i was drawing before you came in our room. I didn't want you to find out i liked you."


Sunny picked up the notebook, and looked over the shades and lines of the drawing. "This is beautiful."


"Well, i spent a lot of time-"


Taeyeon was cut off by Sunny's lips this time. And they fell into each others embrace.


All i can say is that they found love with each others hearts.


Finally.