Chapter 1

Dream (one-shot)

 

DREAM

--

My first one-shot dedicated to GuiLun-Fanatics.
Don't worry, I'll still continue MIT Sequel. I just made a one-shot because I just got this idea on my dream and I just can't wait to write it down so when I woke up this morning, I quickly opened the computer and wrote this on my blog.
Anyway, the plot is kinda weird but hey~ don't blame me, blame my imagination.
Well, basically, my imagination is my will too so. Bleh!
Just don't hate me for I'm a noob in writing stories. T_T

--

We walked towards the entrance of the tall dark building. I linked my arm with Ya Tou's, and no, we're not dating nor is one of us is a lesbian. The two of us are only that close, holding hands is not a homoual issue.

"Okay, class. Once you get up there, change into your gym clothes and form two straight lines outside the changing rooms." Mr. Wu, our homeroom teacher, shouted as he let everyone go inside.

Everyone marched towards the stairs, and went up to the highest floor which is the rooftop.

Almost everyone were panting and tired when we got there. Of course, who wouldn't after going up the stairs on a tall building, with 20 floors? But I didn't care. It was worth it anyway. Our mark for the entire term is based on our exercises' output.

Me, as a joyful and bright girl, it was very easy to take the negative thoughts out of my way to reach the top. I didn't bother to think about how tired I am or I'll be so sweaty once I get to the top.

Of course, I'm not the only enthusiastic person in our class. There was also Yan Ya Lun, or more known as Aaron. He was also a cheerful kid, just like me. He was also friendly, and quite smart too but that's the total opposite of me. I only have Ya Tou as my real friend. And I'm quite close with Mei Mei too... occasionally.

"Aah! Don't you love when the sun shines straight in your face? It's like a mother's touch, caressing her newly born baby." Aaron shouted once the two of us arrived at the rooftop.

I turned to him and his arms are spread in the air, and he was going around in circles. Adorably cute. Yep, that's what he is. I smiled at his cuteness. It's the only time of the year where I could see him doing something funny, and I'm the only one who could see it. Lucky me.

"Guigui! Help!" I heard a shout behind me. Possibly, that could be either Ya Tou, my best friend or Hebe, my SO-CALLED 'best buddy.' She always hangs with us even though we don't want her to join our friendship. It's not that we hate her, it's just that, she's not in our level. She's a really popular girl in school, and if we hang out with her, everyone would think that we're only talking to her because we want to be famous as well.

Newsflash; we don't. We didn't force her to join us and we don't want to. The reason why she wants to hang out with us is still unsolved.

"Guigui! Woo! How did you do that? You're incredibly super fast!" Hebe commented as she walked towards me and linked her arm around mine. I simply shrugged her arm away and crossed my arms on my chest.

"I just did what you guys did. I walked." I answered and stopped gazing at Aaron, who's now talking with his other friends. Obviously, the entire class reached the top. I looked around searching for Ya Tou, and noticed that she's not around.

"Where's Ya Tou?" I asked Hebe, expecting a good answer.

"She went home. Her parents called and told her to go home immediately. So basically, there's only the two of us right now!" she beamed and cheerfully pulled me towards the change room. I just let her be. It's either this or be a loner for the entire day.

We entered the room, only realizing that it contains no cubicles. I gasped, thinking that I have to change with the rest of the girls. Hebe turned to me and smiled. "Don't worry, Gui. It's not like there's a ert around."

We walked towards the dark corner so it would be easier to strip our clothes. Hebe was very fast, leaving me alone in the dark corner. I was about to wear my gym shirt when I heard the door opening. I turned my head and saw our homeroom teacher.

"Girls, after changing, quickly go out for the guys are going to change here. Our change room seems to be locked from the inside and we can't open it. Clear?" Mr. Wu shouted. We all nodded our heads and quickly changed.

Finally, I was done changing. I quickly walked out just to find myself stopped by Jiro, Aaron's cheerful friend. But unlike Aaron, Jiro is a rebel; doesn't do school works, and always disrespect the teachers. Why he's able to keep up with us? I don't know.

"Guigui! Are you here to peek on us? Bad girl you are!" Jiro smirked. I pulled my hand away from his and ignored his comment.

"Hi, Guigui." Aaron greeted and continued walking towards the change room. He gave me the smile, the smile that can melt my heart. I secretly smiled to myself.

Hebe approached me with a piece of red rose in her hand. "Look at this, Gui! Aaron gave it to me. Isn't he a sweet boyfriend?" she gleamed and shove the rose in front of me.

"B-boyfriend?" I muttered.

"Yeah, Aaron's my boyfriend. You didn't know? We started dating last term." she said and sniffed the scent of the rose. "He's so sweet. I'm so lucky to have a guy like him."

I didn't know what to do that time. He's already taken, and I just can't fight for my love. It's Hebe that we're talking about here. There's no chance of winning when you're fighting against her. There's just no possible way.

I tried to stop the tears from falling. I can't let Hebe know that I like him. My life will turn like hell if she finds out. I have to keep it to myself.

Mr. Wu whistled to catch everyone's attention. We formed the two lines that he requested and started doing the activity. We're required to run around the rooftop, jog, jump, hop and everything that we could possibly do to exhaust ourselves up.

Once I finished all of the assigned activities, I quickly went back to the change room the have some alone time. I sat beside my bag, and crossed my legs on the floor. Tears started to fall, and I couldn't help but to cry about the matter.

I've always dreamed of me being hugged by his soft arms, and having a peck on my cheek by his kissable lips. It was my dream to have him, have him as my own guy- my own boyfriend. But I guess that dream is washed away by Hebe.

"I knew it. I should have known that she was just making me jealous." I uttered to myself.

"Making you what?" I heard a voice beside me. I turned and saw Aaron sitting down on the floor. "Who's making you jealous? Tell me and I'll beat the crap out of them."

"N-no. No one's making me jealous." I quickly excused. If I tell him that I'm jealous of his and Hebe's relationship, I'll be the school's freak. "D-don't worry, I'm okay now."

I quickly stood up avoiding his gaze. But somehow, I can feel his eyes still staring at me. I took my bag and started marching towards the door. I stopped when I saw drops of rain pouring hard on the ground. Everyone was standing below the roofed spot on the other side of the rooftop.

I felt Aaron standing a few inches away from me, so I've decided to not walk backwards.

"I never thought I could be this thankful to the rain." he whispered.

For a moment there, I didn't know what he was talking about. He never liked the rain, ever. He was a huge fan of the sun. And now, he's talking about being thankful to the rain pouring down towards us.

The room was filled with total silence, and it was killing me. I hated it.

"So.. you and Hebe are dating now." I said, trying to avoid the silence between the two of us.

"H-huh? What are you talking about?" he questioned.

"Aren't you guys dating since last term? I mean, you gave her the rose moments ago." I stated and turned to him. Our faces were only centimeters away from each others'. I gulped my saliva, and tried too breath normally.

My heart started to skip a beat, as his face started to descend towards mine. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see what's about to happen between us.

"Move you guys! You're not the only people getting wet here!" I heard Calvin's voice.

I quickly opened my eyes to see Aaron's face far away from mine. I could breath normal again.

Aaron went towards Calvin, who was standing against the wall on the other side of the room. I tried to avoid the two of them. My mother warned me about boys, and I shouldn't be alone with any of them. But in this situation, the only thing that I could do is to as far as I can from them.

"Rejected again?" Aaron asked as his friend.

The room was really quiet, so I had nothing else to do but to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"I can't believe Hebe is still rejecting me. I thought your sister-in-law has a crush on me?" Calvin whined as he put his palms on his head, covering his face.

Sister-in-law?

"Yeah, I thought so too. That's what Xiao Jie told me." Aaron replied. "And to even think about that she told Guigui that we're dating?! Gosh, I can't believe I'm related to that girl; full of lies."

"Hey, be thankful that you're parents are getting married. Or else, she'll still be courting you until now." Calvin laughed.

They're related. But, why did Hebe tell me that they're dating?

"So... did you tell her yet?"

"Nope. I don't know what to say."

"C'mon, you're Yan Ya Lun. This is the first time I saw you having doubts confessing to a girl."

"It's not that. It's just that, she's different from any other girls. Yeah she's not that cool or that hot but she's.. I don't know.. I think she's the one."

"Then go tell her that! Or else, I also heard that Xiao Jie's having a crush on her."

"Fine. Fine. I'll do it now."

I looked down thinking about what they just talked about. He likes somebody else. There's really no possibilities that we could be together. There's just no wa-

"Uhm, Guigui..." he coughed. I looked up and saw Aaron's smiling face at me. "C-can I sit with you?"

I nodded my head and moved to give him some space on the floor. There was a moment of silence again between the two of us, and somehow, I'm being thankful for it because I'm afraid of what he might tell me.

"So.. ah.. d-do you have someone in your mind?" he stuttered.

"Pardon me?" I requested.

"I mean, is there someone in school that you like." he repeated. I nodded my head and looked in the other direction. Now I'm hoping that Ya Tou's here with me.

"Do I know this guy?" he asked. I nodded my head for the second time.

"Is he in our class?" I replied with a nod.

"Is he good-looking?" I replied with a nod again.

"Is he smart, funny, cool, handsome?" I nodded.

"Am I that guy?" I stopped. Should I nod or do nothing? He suddenly cupped my chin and made me face him. I looked straight in his eyes, which were looking up and down on my face. I gulped for the second time.

His eyes stopped moving, and are now staring at my lips. I've decided to copy him, so I stared at his. His face descended towards mine, specifically on my lips. I bit my lower lip and closed my eyes.

His soft lips met with mines. It was quite gentle, and exactly what I've imagined before. My lips moved on their own, as it slightly made an opening for his tongue. His tongue met with mine, and it was passionate but gentle at the same time.

Our kiss lasted for a few more minutes, and it was separated by Calvin's huge hands pushing our heads away from each others. I shrieked.

"Bravo, Aaron! But I just can't let you eat each other up in this disastrous place." Calvin said and went out of the room.

I touched my lips and I can still taste his lips. It was kinda... weird.

I turned to him and he was smiling at me. He moved towards me and rested his head on my lap. First I was shocked by his actions. But then again, we just kissed.

"Did you ever dream of me?" he asked me. "Because I had. First, I ignored it. But as days passed, you just can't seem to go away from my mind. You just stayed there, not letting go. You were always in my dreams."

I smiled at that thought. He's telling me that he was also dreaming about me.

"When I entered this school, you weren't the first guy to greet me or meet me." I said. I saw a frown forming on his face, so I've decided to continue. "But you're the first one to enter my mind and you never left it. You were also in my dreams, and I also wondered at first why you were in all of it."

But now, I know why you're always there. It's because that my heart is kept on beating for you. Maybe because I fell in love with you, I can't live another day without thinking about you. You became my inspiration in life; my inspiration to live another day.

I've always relied on my dreams, and you know what? You're always there.

I love you, Aaron. I will always do. Maybe you don't feel the same way, but I wouldn't care about that in a moment.

Right now, I'm with you. And I don't care about other people. I only care about you.

I've always loved you and I'm still feeling this way towards you.

I love you; always and forever.

--

LAME. . STUPID.

3 words to describe my story.
I at writing one-shots, that's why I never dared myself to write one. This would be the first, and I might write a sequel for this one.
Anyway, I wrote Dream as the title because this is based from my dream last night.

I got the last line from GuiLun Fanatics' quote, "Support GuiLun Always and Forever" so I've decided to make it "I love you; always and forever."
PLEASE COMMENT! ^^

`r.m.,v