Brownie Is The New Salad.

Brownies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taeyeon is driving along the road after her gym session. She has decided to live a healthy lifestyle and today is her first day of “eating clean”. Or that is what she thinks. Taeyeon was humming to a song while thinking of what to eat for lunch when she stops at the traffic light.

 

Salad? Nah, boring.

 

She thought. And she thinks again. Again and again. Until she heard honks from behind her car and notices the light has already turned green. She motioned a sorry through her rear view mirror and continue her drive home.

 

Taeyeon takes out her gym outfit and threw them into the washing machine. She takes a yoghurt bar and starts munching on it. Taeyeon opens the fridge and is greeted by junk foods. 

 

Control… Taeyeon. Control!

 

Taeyeon closes the fridge and goes to the long table in front of her bed. She takes out the coloring book she has been working on and starts coloring. While coloring, Taeyeon has put on some jazz music to help relax her mind.

 

Eventually, Taeyeon got bored of coloring. She looks around and finds a few 3D crystal puzzles her friend Soo Young bought her. Taeyeon’s interest arouses and she opens the buzz lightyear one. However, puzzles just weren’t Taeyeon’s style. She puts them aside just five minutes into putting them together.

 

I should call Soo Young to bring something here to eat and drink! Okay, no. I’m on a diet and I’m living a healthy lifestyle!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter