Chapter 1

Surprise!

"Taeyeon-ah."

No response.

"Taeyeon-ah. Wake up."

"Five minutes."

"Yah. Taeyeon-ah."

Sunny sighed. 'Aish. She didn't even wake up early. Especially a day like this.' The smaller of the two got off the bed and made her way into the hallway saying... "If you don't wake up soon~ You don't get to have your morning kiss~"

Taeyeon's eyes shot open as her body sprung up. "I'm up!" She got out of bed and ran after Sunny. She turned a corner and felt small arms circle  her neck. Sunny's lips made contact with hers.

"Heh heh. I knew you'd wake up. Come. I made breakfast."

The two smiled to one another and sat down at the kitchen table. Sunny sat in front of Taeyeon with a big grin on her face.

"Yah. What's with that grin on your face? Hm?"

"Look down."

Taeyeon looked down at the table. On her plate was a heart shaped pancake decorated with the words "Happy 1st Anniversary Taengoo! Saranghae!" Taeyeon couldn't help but put her dorky grin on her face. She got up from her seat and opened the fridge door. She took out a covered plate and walked behind Sunny. 

"Surprise!"

The taller of the two put the covered plate down and unwrapped it. A watermelon was cut to shape an umbrella. The black seeds covered the sides of the plate making them look like rain drops while a drawing of two girls kissing stood under the umbrella.

"Our first kiss was in the rain. So i made this." She paused. "And we had extra watermelon in the fridge."

Sunny laughed. She turned her head to Taeyeon. They looked into each others eyes and kissed. "Thank you." They said at the same time.

"Sunny-ah~ Lets go out. I have another surprise for you."

"You do?"

"Yup. Lets get ready."

 

2 hours later

 

"Come on Taengoo!"

"Coming!"

The two danshins got out of their house. Sunny walked to the car.

"Where are you going?" Taeyeon asked.

Sunny pointed to the car. "Um, here?"

"No no. Today is a 'sunny' day. So we're gonna use these." Taeyeon pulled out two bikes from the side of the house.

"Omg! Bikes? We're using bikes?" Sunny observed the bikes. "I want this one." She pointed to a red colored bike.

"I'll take the blue one then. Lets go."

Taeyeon sped off with Sunny right behind her.

They biked to a beach where a festival was held. Booths of all sorts were scattered on the sand.

"This is your surprise?"

"My surprise won't be until later tonight. I wanted to come to the festival and have fun. Just the two of us."

The two got off their bikes and chained them where all the other bikes were. Taeyeon grabbed Sunny's hand and pulled her to the festival. 

"Look Taengoo! That person there is handing out balloons." Sunny pointed to a tall girl in a pink dress. She had those big heads sport mascots use but she had an animated girls head instead of an animal. (Can you guess who that is?) They made their way up to the girl and smiled.

"Are these for free?" Sunny asked. The girl nodded and handed them balloons. She then turned around and started walking away. Gasp. "Taeyeon-ah. I forgot my camera. I want to take a picture with that girl." 

Taeyeon ped her bag and pulled out a digital camera. "Got it."

"What are we waiting for? Lets go. Hello! Excuse me! Wait!"

The girl turned around.

"Can we have a picture with you?"

The girl pointed to herself and tilted her head to the side as if saying "Me?"

"Yes. You."

The girl nodded.

"Yay! Um. Excuse me! Can you take a picture of us. Please?" Sunny grabbed onto a random person. It was a guy. He looked to Sunny than at Taeyeon and smiled.

"Sure." He took the camera. "Say cheese!"

"Cheese!"

*Click*

Sunny smiled at the girl with the balloons, shaking her hand while Taeyeon grabbed the camera from the guy.

"Thank you."

He smiled widely at her. "No problem." He stretched his hand asking for a shake. She responded. He held on a little too tight and Taeyeon noticed.

"Ha ha." Taeyeon pulled her hand away. "Thank you again. I have to go." Taeyeon walked back to Sunny and said her thanks to the girl. They walked away. 

The guy kept his eye on the two until they disappeared.

Sunny and Taeyeon were walking hand in hand around the festival. They ate ramen, bought bracelets , got a portrait of themselves as cartoons, took pictures with each other along with random people and things that they thought looked funny. They sat down on bench.

"Whew. Today is going great!" Sunny said.

"It is. Look at this drawing of us." Taeyeon let out her ajumma laugh and snorted. The drawing showed Sunny and Taeyeon with big heads and small bodies smiling with their arms around each others necks.

Sunny laughed along but then she saw an ice cream cart and stopped. "Ah. Taeyeon-ah I'll be right back." Before the other could answer, Sunny was gone in the crowd.

Taeyeon took out her camera and looked through the photos. One photo was of her with a costume. She was wearing peas costume and was surrounded by a whole bunch of peas. She chuckled to herself. The next photo was of Sunny. She was bending... Over? "Omo. I shouldn't show Sunny bunny this or she'll get mad at me for taking it."

"Taking what?" 

Taeyeon's head shot up and saw Sunny holding two cones of ice cream in her hands. "Nothing!" She said.

"Mhm."

Taeyeon kept quiet. She was starring at something. Sunny rolled her eyes and handed her the ice cream.

"Thank you!"

They ate their ice creams happily while talking to each other.

"Lets take a picture Taengoo."

Sunny took the camera and faced it to the two of them. She rested her head on Taeyeon's shoulder while Taeyeon wrapped her arm around Sunny's waist.

*Click*

"It looks good." Sunny said.

"Good? We don't look good. We look cutely hot! See. Your adorable smile and my y stare."

Sunny punched Taeyeon's shoulder. "What are you talking about? You were sticking your tongue out."

"Yah. You too. You had your mouth wide open."

"Fine. One more. No funny face."

"Okay. Hana. Dul. Set."

*Click* 

 

10 at night

 

Sunny and Taeyeon were still walking around the festival hand in hand.

"Sunny."

"Hm."

"I gotta go get ready."

"Ready for what?"

"Your surprise." Taeyeon gave Sunny a piece of paper. "Don't open it yet. Wait till i go, okay?" Sunny nodded. "See you in 30 minutes." With that said, Taeyeon left Sunny.

Sunny opened the piece of paper. 'Sunny,

Meet me at the big rock down the beach in half an hour.I'll be waiting for you there. Don't forget to bring your sun-shining smiling with you. -Love your ByunTaeng.'

 

30 minutes later

 

Sunny arrived at the rock Taeyeon told her to go to but. She wasn't there. 'Where is she?' Sunny walked around the rock for half an hour and there was still no sign of Taeyeon. 'Wait. She wouldn't just leave me here would she?' The blonde sat on the sand and brought her knees to her face. 'Taeyeon-ah. Where are you?'

Sunny's cellphone started ringing. Taeyeon's number showed up. "Taeyeon! Where are you? I've been waiting for half an hour now. Where'd you-"

"Hahah." It was a deep voice. "I'm sorry to interrupt your guys' day. But. Your girlfriend caught my eye earlier. And when she left you an hour ago i couldn't help myself. I just had to get to know her more."

"Who is this? Why do you have Taeyeon's cellphone?"

"So Taeyeon is her name. Lovely name. And you are?"

"I asked you a question!"

The man didn't answer.

"I said i asked you a question." Sunny said more calmly.

"Meet me at the dock by the lighthouse. You'll get to see your girlfriend then."

"Wait a min-"

*Beep beep beep*

Sunny slowly dropped her arms. 'Oh no. Please no. Why.' She ran all the way to the bikes. Taeyeon's bike was still there. She got onto her own bike and rode off towards the lighthouse. 'Please be alright Taeyeon-ah.' 

Sunny arrived at the lighthouse within 10 minutes. She jumped off her bike and ran to the dock. She was breathless. She saw two figures. One was standing while the other was on the floor. Her guess was Taeyeon was the one on the floor. Sunny's short legs walked to the two figures. When she got there, her eyes widened. 

It was the guy. The guy that took their picture. He smiles at her. "Hi."

"What'd you do to her?"

"Her?" He pointed to Taeyeon's body. "I didn't do anything. Yet."

Sunny's hands turned to fists. 

"What's wrong?" The guy had a grin on his face and bent down to Taeyeon. He moved a piece of hair from her face. "She's beautiful when she's asleep."

Sunny ran to him. She kicked him square to the face. "Get your hands off of her!" He fell on his back with a thud. Sunny quickly got a hold of Taeyeon and dragged her far enough from the man. "Come on Taengoo. Get up. Get- Ah!" 

A hand grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up. "I'm not finished yet."

SLAM!

Sunny's body hit the floor. The man got on top of her and wrapped his hands around her neck. She couldn't breathe. She squirmed under him until she remembered a fighting move. She looked down to her knee. With a great amount of strength she brought her knee to her face and kicked the mans chest as hard as she could, making him lose air for a moment.

She got up and tried to breathe. She saw him going to Taeyeon when she sat up from being unconscious. 'No.'

Taeyeon opened her eyes to see the guy running towards her with a knife. She closed her eyes and covered herself for impact. Nothing came. She reopened her eyes and saw Sunny with a shoe in her hand. 

The man was holding his cheek. 'What just happened?' He told himself.

"S-Stand back. Or else I'll use this again."

"What can you do with that?"

"I just slapped your face with it."

"You know what? You ruined my moment with that girl behind you. I'll be back. You'll see." He jumped into the water.

"Sunny. He's getting away."

"No, he won't. Look."

In front of them were the police handcuffing the man.

"I called the police first."

Taeyeon hugged Sunny's waist. "Thank you." Tears ran down her face. "I was so scared. I tried to run but then i passed out and-"

"Shh. It's okay." Sunny helped Taeyeon up. "It's okay."

Taeyeon pulled a box out from her pocket and got down on one knee. Sunny's heart beat was getting faster. Taeyeon opened the box. "This isn't a ring for marriage. I know you want to get married in the near future but not right now. That's for later. Heh heh. Sunny. This is a promise ring. This is to promise to love you with all my life. I would do anything for you. I would even grab something for you off a shelf even if i can't reach it. I just want to tell you I'll be there for you no matter what. Rain, wind, snow, sunshine. I'll always be by your side. I love you." Taeyeon grabbed Sunny's hand. "May I?" The shorter of the two nodded. Taeyeon slipped the ring on Sunny's finger and kissed it.

"My lips are up here, babo."

Sunny pulled Taeyeon up and connected their lips.

"I love you Taengoo."

"I love you too Sunny bunny."

 

 

Please comment! If you want to. Lol. What did you guys think of the one shot?