Chapter 1

Quadruple Date

jessica's POV

 

Ring~ ring~

What the heck is that ringing.

Ri-ng~ *Chuckle*

Did someone just laugh?

*Chuckle* 

Okay. I think someone broke into my house and is about to murder me. I felt a presence move closer to me. Holy crap. I'm gonna die. Is it over my ear? I don't wanna open my eyes. Oh no.

"Jessi brings the Fany out!"

"Ah!"

I fell onto my floor with a thud.

"Jessi! Morning love! Get up it's a big day today. Hurry up and change." 

It's just Tiffany. Thank goodness. Wait. Tiffany? I shot my body up off the floor.

"Yah, what are you doing here!?"

I saw her fixing my bed. She stopped and starred at me. "I'm waking you up. We have a quadruple date remember?"

Quadruple date? I've never heard of a quadruple date before.

"What?" I said to her.

"We're going on a date. Along with everyone else."

"Everyone else?"

She finished making my bed and pulled me up off the floor. "Yes. Everyone else. SunYeon, YoonYul, HyoYoung and we have Seohyun too. We're going to an amusment park. Isn't that fun!"

I was totally lost. Today was the day i get to sleep in. For the whole day. Why do i have to go. *Sigh* I looked at Tiffany. She's smiling. I can't say no to a face like that. I also can't say no because when she gets mad she gives off this "I'll stangle you" aura around her. 

"Go shower and change now, Jessi."

"Yeah yeah yeah. I'm on it."

I took my shower and changed into short shorts, a tanktop and a flannel shirt. I left it ed.

"I'm ready to go."

We went down the stairs, out of my house and into my jeep. Yes, i drive a jeep. I just love the wind blowing in my face when i drive. Makes me feel free. Anyways, we have to pick up Sunny and Taeyeon. We waited a few minutes outside their work before we saw the two damshins happily walk out of a building. They jumped into the back seats. Or at least tried to. 

"Sunny-ah help me, i can't get up."

"I need help too Taengoo. I can't reach the edge."

Oh my goodness. These two are really. *Sigh* I jumped down from my seat and went to help the two struggling danshins.

"There's stairs here stupid."

I pulled on the cars rear and little steps could be seen. The two looked at me weirdly.

"Well why didn't you say so! We could've done that than embarrass ourselves."

"Yeah! We looked like idiots."

I just smiled and walked back to the drivers seat. We were driving to the park when Taeyeon started a conversation.

"Hey Sica. Did you like the party from last weekend?" She asked me.

"No. I didn't." I said sternly.

"Why not? It was totally fun! Right, bunny?" 

"Yup! It was awesome!"

"See? It was fun. Why didn't you like it?"

We were at a stop light. I turned my body to face Taeyeon.

"I'll tell you why i didn't have fun. When i woke up the next day i found my undergarments on some fat guy floating in the pool. They were my favorite you know! They stretched! And i couldn't find another pair online!"

The light turned green.

"Jessi. Are you talking about the bra and that say 'Air Con' on them?" Tiffany asked. My eyes were glued to the road but i felt a blush creeping on my face. I heard two people laughing behind my seat. Ugh. Today is gonna be a long day.

 

Amusement park

 

We met up with everyone at the food court. When we arrived, we saw Sooyoung and Yoona chowing down on pizza and sandwiches. Of course.

"Hey guys!" The group said sitting at the table. The four of us sat down. "So what rides are we gonna go on first?" Sooyoung asked.

"Shouldn't you wait before going on a ride?" Tiffany asked. "You just ate."

"Nope! I can take the heat."

Everyone was done eating except for two people.

"Are you guys done?" I gave Sooyoung and Yoona my cold stare. They gulped down their food.

"We're done!"

We made our way to a water ride. It's a good thing we started off easy. I was still in my sleepy mode. The ride only takes three people in each log so we split up. Tiffany, Yoona and I. Sunny, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. Then Sooyoung, Yuri and Seohyun. 

"Jessi this is gonna be so fun! I'm gonna hold your waist okay?"

I felt Tiffany's arms wrap around me. Now this. This is a nice feeling.

But of course Yoona has to go... "Ah! Look! We're going up. Do you guys know what happens when a ride goes up?" 

Oh no.

Swooosh!

"Ah!!!!"

Splash!

Our bodies. Were soaking wet.

"Yay!" I heard Yoona yell. Great. Just great.

We've spent the whole day riding rides until it got dark. We were all in the parking lot of the amusement park.

"Hahah! I told you, you were gonna get sick."

Sooyoung was by a garbage can puking. After every ride she rode she would eat a 'snack' as she would call it. Psh. Snack my . If eating chips, 2 pretzels, a pizza and drinking a large slushy is a snack. Then i shouldn't call my dinner 'dinner' I should just call it a snack.

"We're gonna leave first." I looked away from Sooyoung and saw Yuri and Yoona go into their car. "See you guys later! We had a lot of fun! Bye bye!"

We watched their car turn a corner and they were gone. I looked to the rest. Sunny and Taeyeon were sharing a funnel cake, laughing with each other and showing off their prizes to one another. Seohyun was pulling Sooyoung's hair out of her face while Hyoyeon unlocked her car and started the engine.

"We'll be leaving too. I have to make sure that girl." She pointed to Sooyoung. "Gets home safely."

Seohyun half carried Sooyoung's body into the car.

"I'm sure she'll be fine. You guys have Seohyun remember? Take care."

"Bye Sica and Fany unnie! Thank you for inviting me along." Seohyun smiled at Tiffany and I and bowed.

"Anytime." I smiled back. She's so innocent. Who could get mad at someone like that? 

"Jessi. Lets go home too." Tiffany wrapped her arms around me and rested her head on my shoulder. I turned my head and saw her eyes were closed.

"Okay. Lets go."

We got into my jeep and left the parking lot. Before we went home, something clicked in my head. Oh shoot. I turned to face Tiffany and saw her sleeping. Good. I still have time. I drove to my house. Parked the car in front the the garage. I ran up to my room to get pillows and blankets. I then ran into my garage and got an old projector my sister got for her birthday. I quickly went outside and plugged it into an outlet and faced it towards the garage. I went into my trunk and got out the move "Breakfast At Tiffany's." i put it into the projector and woke up Tiffany.

"Tiffany. Wake up."

"Mm."

I saw her open her eyes.

"What is it Jessi?"

I got out of my car and ran in front of my jeep. I spread my arms wide.

"Happy 9th anniversary baby."

She gasped and covered . Breakfast at Tiffany's was the movie we saw on our first date together. A couple years ago she told me she always wanted to watch a movie in a car on a big cloth like what the people did in the old days. So here i am fulfilling that wish. 

I went back into the car and got glommed by a certain eye smiling girl. She brought our lips together.

"Happy anniversary to you too, Jessi. I love you."

A big grin made its way onto my face. "I love you too."

 

After the movie

 

"Hey Jessi?"

"Hm?"

"Did you drop off Sunny and Taeyeon home?"

Holy crap.

 

Amusement park parking lot

 

No POV

 

"We should call them Taengoo."

"Right... Wait. Where's my phone? It's not in my pockets."

"Seriously? Let me check myself."

"I can check for you."

"What?"

The two starred at each other.

"Yah! Byuntaeng! Hm. I don't have my phone either. Where could they be?"

 

Jessica's car

 

Jessica's POV 

 

"Lets call them."

"Okay."

I dialed Taeyeon's cell while Tiffany dialed Sunny's.

*Ice Princess Sica is calling. Run~*

*Fany Fany Tiffany is calling~*

Tiffany and i looked to the back seats and saw Sunny and Taeyeon's cell phone ringing.

"We need to pick them up Jessi."

"I'm on it."

 

Comments are welcome! If i made any spelling errors sorry. I didn't double check.  Hope you liked it.