Chapter 13

Chocolates from who?

Chapter 13

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
::PREVIOUS::
At the Shopping Mall
Gui: Wei, Let's go buy my lovely stitch first..
Aaron: you're really different from the other girls. Most girls want to spend money for signature clothes.
Gui: Well, I'm not them right? So come on... Let's go...

---They went to a store of stitches..
Aaron: Wei, which ne do you want?
Gui: Why? you'll treat me?
Aaron: If you like to..
Gui: Then why don't you buy this (holds a big blue stitch)
Aaron: Ok then, I'll buy it...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT GUI'S HOUSE..
--- After Aaronsent her home, she hugged the big blue stitch. After how many minutes, she felt bored and went online..

Chatting... (a/n: remember secret_admirer and secretly_inlove? No? Then, "The Guy" is secret_admirer and Gui Gui is secretly_inlove)
secret_admirer: Wei, you finally went online, I miss you already.. I've been waiting for you for how many days already. How are you doing?
secretly_inlove: Yeah, that's right I hardly went online these past few days. Well, I'm doing great.. You?
secret_admirer: I'm also doing great since you went online.. Oh, give me few minutes, I need to call for someone for our school work later.. I need to go.. Bye..
secretly_inlove: Ok then..

(a/n: next is the conversation of the friends in a chatroom, if ever you'll get lost, as I said a while back, secretly_inlove is Gui, prince_89 is..duh, obviously, it's Wang Zi, yalun_007 is Aaron, lovely_hebs is Hebe, dancing_brian is Xiao Jie(B), big.mini is obviously Xiao Jie(G), I hope it helped, Sorry for the wierd names, can't take of any good names.)
secretly_inlove: Wei, Wang Zi, Happy Birthday.. I'm sorry I haven't buy you a gift..
prince_89: Well, just ok... Thanks for the greetings anyway.
yalun_007: Yah, Happy birthday Wang Zi.. I'm sorry for the late greeting..
prince_89: That's ok at least you greeted.
lovely_hebs: Happy Birthday Wang Zi...
dancing_brian: Yeah, right. Wang Zi, Happy birthday...
big.mini: Happy birthday Wang Zi..
prince_89: Heheheh.. thanks.. So wanna have dinner at !!!!!!! restaurant?...
secretly_inlove: Sure.. Just be sure you'll pay for it..
prince_89: Sure, anything you guys want, I'll treat you since it's my birthday.
big.mini: i'm glad that I was invited, but me and Xiao Jie planned to go out for dinner..
dancing_brian: Yeah, that's right..

~~~~~~~~~~
wei guys.. I feel sleepy already, i'll just continue next time.