Finally

Finally

Finally.

That's all that I can think of right now.

Is that I finally get to go back to Korea.

I don't care for the fourteen hour plane ride. I would do one every single day, as long as she was the one I got to see at the end. I board the plane, dropping my bag and putting my headphones in. The fellow first class riders are giving me a funny look, but that was to be expected, considering I was a k-pop idol. As we take off though, everything becomes normal again, and people are doing they're usual routines during flight. I had been on a plane a million times, so I came prepared. I had two books to read, a full battery on my phone, full battery on my laptop, full battery on my iPod, an English to Korean dictionary, and a deck of cards. 

As the flight continues, I slowly become more and more impatient. I had finished one book already, and I was sick of playing free cell and solitaire with my cards. Most of the other riders are asleep, considering it was 4am Los Angles time. But I was still wide awake. I couldn't sleep knowing that she will be waiting for me when I step out of the gate. I sigh, leaning back in my chair and putting my headphones in again. I figured I would read a little of the dictionary, hoping it would put me to sleep. Soon enough, I was off in dreamland.

"Krystal?" I heard myself say. I turned around, and there was a person that looked exactly like me. What? I looked down, to see my transparent body figure. What the hell? Did I have some type of clone in my dream? I looked back up, to see Krystal embracing my clone with a hug. I smiled, as she kissed my clone's cheek. We were out in the middle of a field, with trees surrounding us. There was a lake, that had a beautiful waterfall, and a garden of flowers next to it. The sky was a gorgeous blue, and there wasn't a cloud in sight. I looked back at my clone and Krystal, to find that my clone had picked Krystal up and spun her around. She was laughing with a bright smile on her face.

"I love you Amber." She stated when my clone finally put her down. So apparently my clone and I were the same person. Or Krystal thought I was the clone. Or what? This is weird. Watching yourself... 

"I love you more Krystal." My clone said, and Krystal's smile got even brighter. My clone picked a flower off the ground handing it to Krystal.

"Krystal?" I mumbled, slowly becoming back into reality. I looked around, to find most of the riders still asleep. I yawned and stretched looking at the time, 8am. I sighed, knowing I had another two hours until I reached Korea. I got up, just walking around the cabin until sitting down again. I opened my second book, starting to read again because my iPod had died in my sleep. The time passed painfully slow, I couldn't wait any longer to see her.

Her beautiful face, eyes, nose, lips, chin, hair, body. I missed her so much. I couldn't live on phone calls, video calls, pictures, emails, texts, or letters any longer. I needed to see her in person. I needed to hear her beautiful voice and hug her. 

Flight One Forty Three is now beginning to land. Please buckle your seat belts.

I stared at the intercom, and looked down at my wristwatch. We were due to land in ten minutes. I happily buckled my seat belt, and translated the time to Korean. It was 5am. That meant the airport should be nice and quiet, and that no photographers will be there. Perfect. I felt the plane slowly begin to descend, and I watched outside the window as we got closer and closer to the ground. I closed my eyes, picturing her face happily. The plane made a couple turns, before we came to a stop.

Thank you for flying SouthEast Airlines. It is currently 5am in Seoul, South Korea. We hope you enjoy your stay. You may now exit the airplane.

I jumped out of my seat, throwing everything in my bag, and making my way to the quickest exit. Everyone stared at me confused, but I didn't care. I ran out of the terimnal, to see her standing there, waiting for me next to a manager. I smiled happily, running to her with my bag bouncing on my back. She looked over at me and smiled, and opened her arms and I hugged her. I picked her up, spinning her around. The airport was quiet, which I was thankful for. I set her down hugging her again, before pecking her lips quickly. She blushed, and punched my arm playfully. We were suppose to show public displays of affection to often, because our relationship was a secret, but at that moment, I didn't care.

"How was the flight Amber?" My manager asked. I smiled.

"It was good. I really missed Korea, and Krystal." I replied back, making Krystal blush again.

End.

I should really be updating my fics.