Chapter One

The Commander's Weakness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Today will be a rough day..." Suk Jin sighs when the PD finishes explaining the mission for the day.

"Yes," Jae Suk agrees.

All seven members get in the black van provided.

"I'll drive!" Jae Suks volunteers.

After deciding their seating arrangement in the van, Ji Hyo starts to cough loudly.

"Are you ok?" The members ask her.

Ji Hyo nods her head as she let out another cough.

"I think it's better if she sleeps," Jong Kook says as Jae Suk stops the car to let Jong Kook move in front to where Gary, Haha and Kwang Soo is.

"Are you sure there's enough space?" Suk Jin asks.

"Yes hyung," Jong Kook replies.

The four man was squeezing in the three men seat in order to let Ji Hyo have the two men seat.

"Oppa, it's okay. I can sleep siting up," Ji Hyo says.

"No, you need a good place to sleep. We're fine here."

Ji Hyo smiles weakly at them as a form of thank you before she lie down and sleeps.

Once the Running Man members reach the mission site, they got off the car and the five men insist that Jong Kook should be the one to wake Ji Hyo up.

Jong Kook taps Ji Hyo gently and says, "Ji Hyo, we've reach. Are you ok?"

Ji Hyo stirs from her sleep and nods her head before both of them join the other members.

"As I said previously, today will be Running Man Physical Training. This site is running. You will have to run five rounds around this track." The PD explains.

"That's it?" Haha asks.

"That's easy then!" Kwang Soo cheers loudly.

"This is Running Man, of course it will be different from your usual running. You will run on acupuncture mats." The PD says, pointing to the acupuncture mats, "However, we know that it is tough so we will give a discount. The first two rounds will be on the normal running track and only the last three rounds will be on the mats. In addition, the acupuncture mats are only 350meters, which is fifty meters lesser than the usual running track. We will allow you to wear your socks on the acupuncture mats."

The members groan loudly.

The timer started and the members start to run. The members could hear the fans cheering them on.

Ji Hyo pump herself harder, she could feel her body begging her to quit due to her condition but the word 'quit' is never in her mind.

Even before completing the first round, Ji Hyo let out many continuous coughs, making the other members worry.

When the PD hears the news that Ji Hyo was unwell, the number of rounds reduces in order to not let Ji Hyo's condition worsen. The PD modifies the remaining missions.

                                 ***

"Oh oppa, what brings you here?" Ji Hyo asks when she opens the door.

"Oh, did I come to the wrong room by accident?" Jong Kook says.

"Is anything the matter, oppa? You usually don't go to the wrong room," Ji Hyo says concernly.

"Uh, nothing is the matter. I just made a mistake. Hahah," Jong Kook tries

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter