Partners??!!

A Love Story Begins.

~The next day~

Jomghyun's POV:

It's already been a whole day why can't I forget her? Her face and voice are stuck in my head. It's like she was a scratch cd that kept repeating the same thing over and over again.

"Hyung are you ok? You've been sighing for a while now." Taemin asked.

"Yeah it's just that I can't get this girl out of my head." I replied.

"A new target Jonghyun? Who is it this time?" Onew hyung asked.

"She different though. So different from all the other girls I've dated." I stated.

"Dude you said that a lot of time, but you ended up breaking their hearts." Key patted my shoulders.

"Hyung you still haven't answered us yet though. Who is it?" Taemin asked.

"Lee Mikyong." I said.

"WHAT!!!" They asked in unison.

"Your crushing on the president of SM Entertainment daughter???" Key said.

"What?? I didn't know that." I said, I'm serious I didn't know.

"You don't anything about her a her group do you?" Asked Onew hyung.

"Why are they really important?" I asked.

"Her group Twinkle are the daughters of one the biggest companies in Korea. After them is us. Mikyongs parents own SM Entertainment. Chohee the oldest among them, her parent own a lot of resturant branches here and in the states. Eunmi parents are the owners of Park Corporation, where they create the best clothing brands. Jang Sunhee's parents own all the Sport's Authorities world wide. Lastly Jung Youngmi her parents company produces the world best pianos. Now tell me are they important?" Key glared. Sheesh he's such a drama king.

"Calm your Key their important happy." I admitted.

"Hyung you shouldn't mess with any of those girls, because if their parents find out your parents can go through hell. I'm not sure if it's true, but when we were small I was close to one of her friend Youngmi, but anyway Mikyong was bullied one time and she told her parents. the next day the bullies parent's company went bankrupt." Taemin explained. Woah her family is that powerful?

*Ring*

"Well off to class everyone. And Jonghyun don't do anything that you might regret." Key said before he left for his class. After that I left for my favorite class of the day music. As i enter the class my eyes landed to one girl in particular. She sat in the front and was tuning her guitar. Mikyong. I went and sat behind her and watched as she continued tuning her guitar.

"Alright class before we carry on with our class I have an announcement to make." Mr. Shin said. "I'll be putting you all in groups of two and you and your partner have to choose a song to perform in front of the class. This is going to be worth a lot of points and will have a big impact on your grades if you guys don't take it seriously." He explained. " Here's is how you will be partnered up. In this box contains 30 colored balls each one of you will grab one ball and who ever has the same color ball as you is your partner. Got it?" He asked. We nodded and one by one we went to get our ball. Mikyong went up and got a blue ball. Next was me, I put my hand in the box and swirl my hand inside then picked a ball out. When I saw the color I was shouting for joy in the inside. Mikyong is my partner!!!

"I guess will partners for this project." I said as I approached her. Her eyes widen.

"O-oh h-hello I'm Mikyong. I-I hope we do well" She stuttered aww cute, I thought.

"Just don't mess up on the day of the project." I said as I gave her my signature smirk. That's Jjong show her whose boss. Just don't expose that you like her, I thought to myself.

Mikyong's POV:

Omo ottoke??? He's my partner. I don't know if I can manage. And that smirk aish, God please help me!!!!

 

OHHH long chappie for you all!!! Haha their stuck together for now...Hope you guys enjoy this chapter ^_^ kikilover637