Found Out!!!

A Love Story Begins.

Mikyong's POV:

"UNNIE!!!" I heard someone yell as I was putting my books away in my lockers. Next thing I know I was tackled down to the floor a smother with kisses.

"Youngmi I missed you too, but could you get off of me." I told my sweet little dongseng.

"Hehe sorry unnie." She replied as she help me up.

"Aish Youngmi could you not runoff on us like that. My chicken could've fell!" Complained Chohee unnie.

"B-but I missed unnie." Youngmi pouted.

"You just saw her during lunch." Sunhee countered.

"Wahhh Umma their bullying me." She cried to Eunmi.

"Aww my poor baby don't worry umma will handle it." She cooed. She turned and glared at the three of us.

"Why are you glaring at me I didn't do anything." I retorted.

"I know it's these I'm glaring at. How many times must I tell you to treat Youngmi with kindness?" She asked. You could see smoke coming out of her ears.

"Ummm."

"Unnie can we come over today?" Youngmi asked forgetting that her unnies are being scolded by her umma.

"Hmm yeah sure why not, my parents won't be home till later."

"So will see you after school?" Eunmi asked when she was finish scolding the two.

"Hmm why don't you guys go to the mall for awhile, I'm staying after school for an hour or so to practice. I'll call you guys once I'm done.

"Ok." Chohee unnie said.

"I don't know why you still practice you practically mastered all the songs to play with your guitar." Sunhee complained.

"Practice makes perfect. You wouldn't captain of all the sports if you didn't practice right?" I asked.

"Aish I hate when you outsmart me unnie." Sunhee retorted.

"Mehrong. Well I have to attend my last class so I'll see you guys later." I stated then I went to give each of them a hug and headed to class.

(After school)

I walked in to one of the empty practice room and took out my guitar. I check if it was tuned and started playing.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqiQI1C4Ezs&feature=related Listen to this as you read
 

"Isn't she lovely
Isn't she wonderful
Isn't she precious
Less than one minute old
I never thought through love we'd be
Making one as lovely as she
But isn't she lovely made from love

Isn't she pretty
Truly the angel's best
Boy, I'm so happy
We have been heaven blessed
I can't believe what God has done
Through us he's given life to one
But isn't she lovely made from love

Isn't she lovely
Life and love are the same
Life is Aisha
The meaning of her name
Londie, it could have not been done
Without you who conceived the one
That's so very lovely made from love"
I sang though I mess up the chords towards the end.

*Creak* I heard.

"Whose there?" I asked, but no one answered. Must be hearing things I thought.

Jonghyun's POV:

It's already after school!! Time to find a girl to hang out with. As I was walking around the halls I heard someone playing what seems to be a guitar. I walk towards the room and there stood Mikyong. She was always in my class since freshman year, but I never knew she was this good. Her voice sounded like an angel and her guitar playing was so awesome. I was in a daze that I accidently pushed the door. Afraid of being caught I ran away. When I got outside my heart kept pounding in my chest and image of Mikyong kept flashing in my head. What's happening?

Mikyong's POV:

After a few more minutes of practicing I packed up and headed home. I decided to call the girls so that by the time I get home they'd be there.

*Ring Ring Ring*

"Yeobosayo?"

"Unnie I'm done practicing, start heading to my house so we can meet up." I replied.

"Ok we're on our way."

"Anneyeong Mikyong."

"Anneyeong."

~25 minutes later~

"Unnie!!" I heard Youngmi scream.

"Hey Youngmi, hey guys." I greeted the others. I led them inside and told them to go to the living room.

"I'll just go upstairs and change my clothes I'll be right back." I told them.

Eunmi's POV:

The girls and I were relaxing in Mikyong's living room when something caught my eyes. It was an album. I've been to Mikyong's house countless times and saw all their picture albums, but I haven't seen this one before. Being the curious person that I am, I went to check it out. Though once I lay my eyes on it I was so surprise. Page after page were pics of the school's Kingka Kim Jonghyun!!!

"Hey guys check this out." I called them out.

"What is it?" Chohee unnie asked.

"Oh my god isn't that Kim Jonghyun?" Sunhee exclaimed.

"What's Mikyong unnie doing with Jonghyun oppa's pictures?" Youngmi asked.

"Hey guys what are you looking at?" We turned around and saw Mikyong standing in front of us.

"Care to explain this?" I asked.

 

Hello lovely readers!!! Taeyeon1 and Kikilover637 here ^_^ We hope you guy enjoyed the first chapter of our lovely fanfic...Please do leave comments or other suggestions...

Preview:

"Ummm About that.... Freshman year." I said nervously.

 

 

"Ok class today I'll be dividing you guys into different groups and you have to create a song with your partner...And it's gonna be a huge affect to your grades..." 

That's it for now...Till nxt time ^_^