Better

oneshot: better

Yuna is a 3rd year in highschool and the girlfriend of the popular Jungkook. Yuna and Jungkook are known as the it-couple in their school. They were admired by everyone in school. Yuna was childhood friends with the two hottest boys in school and one of them was her boyfriend Jungkook. The other guy was her bestfriend Taehyung, she could tell him everything. They were always close and he's the only guy who has seen Yuna's crying face.

 

Yuna~ Jungkook her boyfriend said. I won't be able to take you home today because I need to help out after class. It's okay don't worry about it, I'll ask Taehyung if he could take me home. Jungkook then walked back to his class and so did Yuna. Their relationship wasn't as perfect as people thought. It was a bit rocky and Yuna doesn't know what to do. When Jungkook confessed to Yuna and they started going out, both of them were so happy. She doesn't know how they drifted apart.

 

ding dong...the bell went it's time to go home. Yuna went to Taehyung class to ambush him and ask if he would take her home. Taehyung-aaahhh Yuna yelled making him jump. Yunaaa why did you yel ,you scared me. Tae can you walk with me o the way home Yuna asked. Whatt Jungkook can't take you home it's the 7th time this month. Tae he's probably busy with student counsel. No! Walk home by yourself. Taee~ please... I'll treat you to ramyeon... Fine let's go you cheapskate you didn't even offer chicken, burgers or pizza. Who are you calling cheapskate Taehyung. Yuna you always treat me to ramyeon and nothing above 1000₩ . Let's go~ I'm hungry  Taehyung said pulling Yuna's arm.

 

The next day Yuna was also told that Jungkook won't be able to go home with her, so she went home with Taehyung. On their way home Yuna noticed that she left her phone, so they went back to get it. Yuna went to her classroom and took her phone but on her way back she noticed the student counsel room lights. She thought maybe Jungkook is still there. So she went to take a look but saw Jungkook kissing the cutest girl in school Jung Eunbi. Tears started to fall down her cheeks and she then ran away passing Taehyung. Taehyung didn't know what happened so he went to take  a look and saw Jungkook kissing another girl. Sh**  Taehyung said and ran after Yuna. He then caught Yuna and pushed her against the wall and kissed her. Taehyung said I'm sorry for what happened with Jungkook but I'm not sorry for this kiss. Cause I know I can treat you better than he can, you deserve better than this. Taehyung then walked away.

 

The next day there was a big fight Taehyung punched Jungkook. She deserves better. I only stopped pursuing her because you were with her and you were my friend. Taehyung then walked away. Yuna then ran after Taehyung but couldn't catch up to him so she yelled his name and he stopped. Yuna then ran towards him . He then said Jungkook wasn't the right guy for you Yuna. Is it true you liked me Taehyung? No.. it's like not liked he said with his bright smile. Yuna then kissed him and said I like you too. Both of them were smiling and crying and kissed once more.

 

 

 

 THE END