Bullseye: Chapter 1

Bullseye

 

YUGYEOM & OC (HAN HYORI)

 

“Noona! Let’s make this interesting!” Yugyeom grinned at Hyori mischievously, causing her heartstrings to be tugged in all sorts of ways.

“If I win…” He leaned in, oblivious the fact that she had started blushing furiously and whispered the last few words, “I get a kiss.”

He then straightened up as if nothing happened, flexing his arm. He picked up a dart, and a determined expression crossed his face. He wanted to win; it was obvious.

What he didn’t factor in was that Hyori was doing better than the earlier rounds, increasingly better. Yugyeom felt panicked as he threw the dart harder than needed and kept missing.

 

The final score determined the outcome of their bet.

“Aish, Noona! Are you sure you’ve never played darts before?” He puffed his cheeks, annoyed at his own loss.

Hyori just gave him a smile in response. Not today.

~~~

He had driven her home but stopped her as her had reached for the handle.

“So…” Biting his lip, his hopeful eyes darted to meet her gaze, “To clear up any misunderstandings...Can I be your boyfriend again?”

There was a pregnant pause in the conversation before Hyori opened to reply.

“...if you want,” She wasn’t entirely sure what she was saying at this point. Her mind was preoccupied with racing thoughts; she had known they weren’t platonic friends at this point...there was never even a clean break to begin with...but was this step a risk she could take? A mental list of past mistakes flashed in her mind. Could she do it? Was it worth it? Did he think she was worth it?

Yugyeom pouted, clearly disappointed in her uncertainty, “If I want? I very much want.”

(A/N: And that. Was probably how they got back together.) She stared at him, part taken aback by how straightforward he was and part stuck in her thoughts. She wasn’t sure how to reply.

“Noona.” He called her back from her thoughts and she blinked at him.

tumblr_onvf6xzlVE1w5w1q7o1_500.gif

“Y-yes?” He was leaning towards her again...and opening the compartment in front of her seat.

“For you.” He held out a bright red fox plushie towards her, waiting for her reaction. She gasped, eyes sparkling.

“Foxy! Oh, you shouldn’t hav-” As she turned her head towards him, she froze; words of gratitude quickly evaporating from her mind. She hadn’t realized he was this close. opened again, wanting to apologize, but he didn’t move away. Instead, he closed the gap, nose bumping against hers. His eyes searched hers as if asking for permission.

Hyori quickly closed her eyes, and without meaning to, she held her breath. She heard him breathe-in, and then felt his thumb graze her lip. Her eyes were screwed shut, the space between her eyebrows wrinkling.

Yugyeom, whose eyes did not once leave its subject, couldn’t help but to admire such a cute expression. He leaned back slightly and gently smoothed out the area between her brows. When her expression softened, he placed a kiss on her forehead. A rosy blush spread across her face and she slowly opened her eyes to peer shyly at him.

He leaned over and gave her a warm embrace, whispering in her ear, “Noona, I’m saving it for next time.” This did not help to calm Hyori’s rosy complexion at all.

“I have to go,” she whispered back, not wanting their time together to end, yet wanting to hurry back to the safety of her own house. She still needed time to process all of this. It felt surreal.

“All right,” he pulled back reluctantly. She got out of the car and felt the cool night air hit her glowing face.

“Good night,” she said, and closed the door. She didn’t turn back until she reached her front door.

He hadn’t drive off yet, instead, he had rolled down his windows.

He waved, and shot her a heart.

Biting back a smile, she waved at him to go ahead.

He shook his head and gestured for her to enter her home.

She nodded and waved one last time.

 

As soon as she closed her door, her phone buzzed.

Good night, my girlfriend <3

  • Yugyeom


This is dedicated to one of my unnies <3 

I hope you all enjoy this short fic ^^ (might be a part 2 not sure yet)

Much Love, 

toffee13

tumblr_onagb4z31D1r295ako1_250.gif

tumblr_omqhukla5B1qdztweo3_400.giftumblr_omqhukla5B1qdztweo5_400.gifNever Ever~