Chapter 13

Players Vs Nerds

 

She's mine!

Calvin POV

I quickly chased after Angela. I wonder what happen to Genie. The moment I stepped out from the bar. I saw both of them.

Angela: Genie, are you alright?
Genie: No.. Angela.. I think Calvin likes you.

I was shocked when she told Angela that I like Angela. How could I like Angela? She is a weirdo brat. I continue hearing their conversation.

Angela: No way! How could that ert likes me? And even he likes me, I won't accept him because I hate that ert.
Genie: Really??
Angela: Yes.

Somehow, I feel uneasy when she said those word. Why? I should be happy when she said that she hate me.

Genie: Angela.. I don't know what to do.. I love him.. But..
Angela: Genie.. You..

Before that brat could talked any rubbish, I dashed towards them and hugged Genie in front of her.

Calvin: Genie, are you alright? I was worried.
Genie: I'm.. I'm.. fi..ne..

I smirked towards to Angela.

Angela: Keep your hands off her. You ert!!
Calvin: NO! because I love her. And she's mine.

Aaron POV

I hugged her tighter. I don't want to let her off.

Gui Gui: Aaron..
Aaron: Gui Gui, I..
Gui Gui: What do you think you're doing?

He pushed me away hardly. I fall onto the ground.

Aaron: What did you do that for? You uncute girl.

I saw her face blushing.

Gui Gui: You ert! I..

I saw her face turned pale and wanted to faint. I quickly dashed and caught her before she fall.

Aaron: I got you.

I looked at her cute face.

Aaron: Gui Gui.. Wait! Gui, where do you stay?

I had no choice but to bring her to my house. I lay her on my bed and walked out from the room.

Aaron: She is cute.. I really hope that she's mine.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoy this chapter. Hope I could get some comments, Anyway, visit my blog to vote or leave a comment to support me: www.nikkixiaowen.blogspot.com

Check out my new story featuring Gui Gui, Wang Zi, Michelle, Ken, Aaron, Carlos and more tvb celebrity and Taiwanese celeb.
Four Leafed Love
Link: /loveisforever

Thanks for you support.