Awkward Introduction

Managing Twice

Min-JAE's POV

 

Meet Kang Min-jae. Your new manager. JYP said.

 

A boy? JiHyo asked.

 

I'm sorry but I'm 19 years old so I'm not a boy anymo--

 

But why? Mina said cutting me.

 

What happened to Unnie? Dahyun asked.

 

Where's Unnie by the way? said Nayeon.

 

I need Unnie to help me with these assignments! Chaeyoung exclaimed.

 

The washing machine broke! Who will repair it? Jeongyeon complained.

 

Who will cook for us? Momo asked innocently.

 

Who will buy us napkins when we need that? Sana asked. We all looked at her when she asked that. 

 

Whaaatttt? I obliviously asked?

 

And now they look at me again.  By how they look at me from my head down to my feet, it's a giveaway they are judging me from their head. Why am I sweating bullets?

 

Gals, Gals relax! First of all as Min-jae said, he's a man now. Second, your "Unnie" resigned.

 

But why????? JYP ignored Tzuyu's question and continued talking.

 

Third, she said that she can't handle you guys sooo yeah.

 

Whaaattttt!!????? They screamed but Tzuyu remained calm. Again, JYP ignored them and continued as he answers their  questions.

 

Fourth, I don't know where is she. Fifth, Min-jae here can help you with your assignments, Chaeyoung. Sixth, now I know the other reason why she left. Are you seriously commanding your "Unnie" to fix the washing machine?! Seventh, Min-jae, you can cook right?

 

Y-yes sir!

 

Okay. No need to shout. By the way, why are you sweating so much?

 

I-it's my f-first t-time sir!

 

Seriously? He's a first timer? How can he manage us when Unnie can't?! She angrily complained. And JYP ignored her again. Is she close to her?

 

Ninth, are you ashamed of buying napkins, Min-jae?

 

O-of c-course n-n-not sir! I forcefully said. Only a fool will believe me when I said that. Thankfully, JYP believed me.

 

Any questions? None? Tzuyu you have objections?

 

Yes I have! Why are you assigning him when he's a first timer?! If Unnie is the best rookie manager, then why him when he's only a newbie rookie? [AN: LOL. Newbie rookie]

 

You'll see later.

 

Did she quit because of that incident?

 

Well, it's written in her resignation.

 

So it's my fault now huh? She suddenly walked out. She probably can't hold it anymore.

 

I think she has deeper connection with her than anyone else from this room.

 

Jihyo, go and comfort her.

 

Okay.

 

I guess I'll take my leave now. Min-jae fighting!

 

F-fighting! Wait fighting?

 

Hahahaha

 

After JYP left the dorm, they turned their attention to me.

 

Uhhh hi?

 

Something Tzuyu said caught my attention. what incident?

 

 

 

 

 

Ugghh I'm cringing with my own story XD!