Episode 1

Hello Baby [Kookie Edition]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 proofread

hanok - Korean traditional house.

hanji - Korean traditional paper.

 

 

 

It was a busy morning in the Bangtan dorm, as the members were getting ready to leave. Seokjin was at the kitchen serving breakfast to the kids who were chattering at the table, exchanging eye-smiles and wide, toothy grins – well, Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok, who amongst all members, were looking forward to the show the most.

 

It was about a month ago when they received an invitation from the show. Back then, they were promoting so sadly their schedule was already as busy as it could get. However the company promised they could attend the show once their promotions were over and schedule clear enough.

Taehyung was the one to cross out the days left on the calendar, while Jimin practiced his charms – he was pretty determined on getting South Korea’s little sweetheart to like him. Seokjin did some research on food well liked among kids and cooked a few dishes.

 

Namjoon and Yoongi walked into the kitchen exactly at the same moment; dressed and ready to go. Seokjin passed them two plates with toast and scrambled eggs on them. Hoseok was still at the table, nearly done with his breakfast and the maknae line were in the living room playing video games; killing time.

Seokjin was in the midst of packing food, when the doorbell rang. He put aside the plastic containers and opened the door, revealing their manager, Hobeom; a man of average height and slightly chubby but kind appearance.

With his hand, the man gestured for the boys to start gathering around and head downstairs to where their van was already parked in front of the building.

Without much delay, the six boys hurried down the stairs; steps cheerful and light.

Hobeom slid the van’s door open and the boys slowly took their seats; maknae line in the backseats, hyung line in the front aside for Namjoon who was sitting next to their manager who was settled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter