Too sweet

Your saliva is quite sweet

 

 

"But....Your saliva is quite sweet."

Minghao facepalms. He feels an urge to slap his own mouth for saying such shameful words in front of cameras. But he can't lest he will attract members' attention and members will curious about what he had said to make him react in such exaggeration.

After they finished their practices and played volleyball along the Han River, Seventeen members head to their dorm and sit around in the living room, monitoring the Taiwan 'I Love Idol' show that they starred in during their asia tour. The coffee table is pushed against the wall under the tv to make space for the members to gather in front of tv. A laptop, which is playing the youtube video on the screen, is placed on the coffee table with a cable connnecting between the laptop and tv.

Luckily the youtube video doesn't have Korean subtitle or Minghao will definitely get teased by s. 

Minghao steals a glance at Junhui who is wearing an emotionless look at the other side of the sofa. The younger feels relief but a little upset as the older hasn't told him what his thoughts about the sudden confession. When Minghao blurted out the words during the show, Junhui just hit his shoulder on the spot and didn't say anything more since that show. Minghao wonders if Junhui feels it is weird or....disgusting...

Minghao clenches his fist and hit his thigh in irritation.

"The8 hyung, what had you said that made Jun hyung hit you?" Chan, who is leaning his back against Minghao's legs, is curious of Minghao's uneasiness. The question successfully diverts everyone's gaze onto Minghao.

"Oh, I-i....." Minghao gulps nervously," I said Jun hyung's saliva is ...... disgusting."

Everyone, except Junhui, responds with "ooh"s or nods before looks back to the tv.

Minghao wipes the sweats away from his forehead and stands up.

"The8, where are you going?" Jeonghan, who is sitting between Minghao and Junhui, tilts his head and stares at Minghao.

"Bathroom." Minghao replies. He notices Junhui is staring at him from the corner of his eye. He stumbles and a hand reaches out to hold him.

"Wow, be careful, the8." Mingyu retracts his hand.

"I'm going to use bathroom too." Hansol shoots up to his foot, followed by Wonwoo and Joshua. Four of them move towards the bathrooms.  

"Guys, don't let Shua use bathroom first." Seungcheol screams from the living room.

"Joshua hyung may take self meditation in the bathroom." Seungkwan chimes.

"Guys, i am just going to take a piss." Joshua protests.

Their new dorm has three bedroom which each of them attaches to a bathroom. As Minghao sees Wonwoo and Hansol have walked towards the first and second bedroom, he is going to walk into the last bedroom when he notices Joshua is following behind him. Out of courtesy, Minghao decides to let Joshua use the bathroom first.

"Hyung, please use it first." Minghao makes way for Joshua.

Joshua mouths an O-shaped before he pats Minghao's shoulder," Thanks, the8." He shoots his infamous crescent moon shaped eye smile to Minghao. 

Minghao rests his head against the  bathroom door after Joshua closes the door. He starts to recall the first time when he met Junhui.

 

Minghao was facing the mirror, adjusting his snapback and T-shirt, ready to meet his future group members. He had seen all of the members' photos and memorised their faces but he was excited to meet his only one fellow Chinese member, Wen Junhui who is one year older than him.

Someone opened the door. He turned and immediately recognized it was Junhui who was walking towards him. He was going to greet "Hello" to Junhui but he could only see Junhui's hand taking away his snapback and noticing the dental braces on Junhui's tooth. He saw liquids spiting out of Junhui's mouth. The liquids dropped into his eyes, onto his nose tips and lips.

"Eh? Why did you cut your hairs?" Junhui asked him excitedly but stunned at the next moment.

He pretended he didn't get spit on his face. He happily asked back," Ge, I think you mistake me as someone else?"

"Ah.....Sorry!" Junhui awkwardly gave him back the snapback and looked away.

They didn't talk with each other for one week after the awkward incident.

Little did Junhui know, the younger his own lips unconciously when Junhui was looking away.

 

Minghao yelps when a pair of hands grabs his shoulder and pushes him into the closet.

In the dark, Minghao is pushed against the wall. Minghao gasps when his back harshly bumps onto the wall.

And he feels a soft lips pressing against his. And a tongue slips into his slightly parted mouth.

The tongue Minghao's tongue tip before it retracts back.

"Mmm.....Your saliva is sweet too." Junhui wipes his lips using his back of hand and whispers. He smirks and walks back to the living room, leaving a dazed Minghao blushing in the closet room.

Then Minghao hears a flush sound.

"Why are you in there, the8?" Joshua frowns when he sees Minghao coming out of the closet.

"I am just looking for something." MInghao lies, hoping Joshua won't notice his red cheeks.

"Oh...." Joshua nods and goes back to the living room. 

Minghao rushes into the bathroom and locks the door behind him. He looks at his reflection through the mirror and sticks his tongue out. He still remembers how the soft tongue slips through his lips and gently slides below his tongue. He can tell the amount of tastebuds in contact with his tongue and the tastebuds rubbing against his tongue sends him dozens of electric singals shivering down his body. Plus the whispers almost melts him into a puddle of goo.

Minghao has kissed Junhui several times but this time is a totally new sensation for him. 

"Sweet....." He blurts out.

Realizing what he has said, Minghao quickly turns on the tap and slaps the cold water on his face a few times.

'! What am i doing? Don't think about it, Xu Minghao! Just go back to the living room now.' He mutters when he is wiping the water away with a towel. He takes a deep breath before he unlocks the bathroom door and joins s in the living room.

When he sits down on his original seat, the tv is playing the King's game. It is revealing that Jihoon picked the King card and he chose No.2, which was Chan, to complete the 'Chinese tongue twister' mission.

"I remember the8 kept spelling the Chinses words wrongly." Jihoon comments.

"Let have a second battle between the8 and Dino." Jeonghan suggests and earns nods from s.

"Jun hyung, can you pronoun the Chinses words for me again?" Chan looks at Junhui.

Junhui nods, " Hei Hua Fei Fah Huei, Huei Hua Fei Hui Fah."

Chan takes a deep breath and pronouns fluently," Hei Hua Fei Fah Huei, Huei Hua Fei Hui Fah."

"Our maknae, did pretty good." Soonyoung bumps his fist with the youngest's.

"It's the8's turn." Seokmin turns to look at Minghao in anticipation.

Minghao gulps nervously when everyone falls their gaze on him. Initially he wants to refuse it but he can't resist the enthusiastic stares from s.

"Okay." He looks at Junhui, signaling him to pronoun the words again.

"Hei Hua Fei Fah Huei, Huei Hua Fei Hui Fah." Minghao sees a sly smile plastered on Junhui's face.

'Xu Minghao, don't make the same mistake again.' Minghao whispers internally.

He inhales and says," Hei Hua Fei Fah......" His eyes catches Junhui's tongue the bottom lip,"...Fei!"

"Uhh, the8 hyung got it wrong again." Hansol claps his hands.

"Wait wait, let me do it again," Minghao tries again," Hei Hua Fei...." This time Junhui curls his tongue up in slow motion and his upper lip,"...Hua!"

" Eyy~~" Mingyu points at Minghao and laughs. Other members also chimes with "oww"s or thumbs-down.

"Let's read it together, the8." Junhui squats down in front of Minghao.

Minghao's heart increases its beats when Junhui places his palm on the younger's knees.

"Hei Hua Fei Fah Huei...." Junhui locks eyes with Minghao.

'Calm down, Xu Minghao! You can do it!' Minghao cheers internally.

"Hei Hua Fei Fah Huei...." Minghao locks eyes with Junhui.

"Huei Hua Fei Hui Fah." Minghao then lowers his gaze on the soft lips.

"Huei Hua Fei Hui Fah." Minghao doesn't realize he is leaning closer to Junhui.

"So the winner is Chan, again." Seungkwan exclaims and snaps Minghao back to reality.

Minghao quickly leans back and pretends nothing has happened just now.

"I think we should give the8 punishment." Joshua innocently suggests.

'What?!' Minghao glares at Joshua.

"Oh, Joshua. Brilliant idea." Jeonghan gives a thumb up to Joshua.

Minghao glares at the Jihan couple who are sending winks to each other.

"Any suggestion?" Seokmin asks.

"How about running an errand to convenience store?" Wonwoo raises his hand.

"No, Wonwoo, it is too late to go out alone now." Jihoon shakes his head.

"Give massage to everyone." Mingyu shoots up to his foot.

"No, I still want his hands in good condition for tomorrow practice. " Soonyoung slaps his hand over Mingyu's mouth.

"Then how about that?" The members shifts their gaze on Seungcheol who is pointing at the tv screen.

On the screen, Junhui was flicking Chan's forehead softly.

Everyone turns to look back at Junhui who is squating in front of Minghao.

Minghao observes s sending unspoken words to Junhui and giving Minghao sly smirks. Junhui gives them a silent nod and reaches his hand to away Minghao's bangs.

Minghao sighs and closes his eyes, waiting Junhui to flick his forehead softly like what the older had done to Chan.

Thump!

"Ah!" Minghao's head automatically leans backwards and his arm lifts up to drape over his face. 

"Hahahaha........" The members are claping their hands and laughing hysterically. 

"M-minghao, a-are you ok-ay?" Junhui tries to sniff his laughter and pries away Minghao's arm.

"Do I look okay?" It is too pain that unshed tears welling in Minghao's eyes.

"Nice flick, Jun." Seungcheol high-fives with Junhui.

"Woohoo~~Woohoo~~" Soonyoung exclaims.

"Oh my poor fairy the8." Jeonghan wipes fake tears from his eyes.

"Oww.....I was lucky." Chan widens his eyes and presses his both hands on his chest.

"Ehh hahaha. Ouch, Vernon!" Seungkwan is laughing when Hansol snaps his back hardly.

"Sorry. I-it is too fun-ny." Hansol rests his head on Seungkwan's shoulder.

"Someone please save me." Seokmin is hugging his stomach as he laughs until his stomach hurts.

"Ee~~ehehe." Jihoon cries and gasps for air.

"Daebak!" Joshua covers his mouth with his back of hand.

"Shh....." Everyone turns to look at Seungcheol. The eldest places his index finger on his lips and points at somewhere. They shift their gaze to the direction to find that Mingyu and Wonwoo are pushing each other like two shy teenagers who has just confessed to each other.

The tv is playing the video that Wonwoo and Mingyu was sharing a glass of juice.

Everyone, except Minghao, coos at the sweet interaction between the couple. They start to tease the couple and some even ask them to reenact the scene.

Minghao sulks at s, especially Junhui. He crosses his arms over his chest and stares intensely at his boyfriend's back of head as if he is going to burn two holes on the latter's head. But his boyfriend doesn't realize it as he is busy teasing the new targets.

Minghao sighs and pats the sore forehead. He decides to pay his attention back at the tv which the hosts were introducing the drawing relay game.

Little did Minghao know, Junhui diverts his attention back to his boyfriend and smirks at the latter.

 

 

After a few minutes, the video finally finishes, much to Minghao's pleasure.

"Diam diam jiak sha wa gong~~" Seokmin sing-songs. He has been chanting the words when it is too silence.

"Let's call it a day!" Seungcheol announces while switches off the laptop and tv.

"I still can't believe that. How could only the leaders pick out the King card?" Seungkwan comments, shaking his head in disbelief.

"As if their hands knew where the King card was." Hansol drapes his arm around Seungkwan's shoulder.

"It is a miracle too that Hoshi was able to pick Wonwoo and Mingyu out." Jihoon swings his arms and follows Seungcheol who is taking the laptop to the bedroom.

"As if their hands could read my mind and pick the right card." Soonyoung beams and flails his fists cheerfully.

"Your highness, please allow me to you to your bedroom." Seokmin bows and reaches his hand out, asking Soonyoung to grab his hand.

"Your highness?" Minghao frowns.

"I think Dokyeom hyung call Hoshi hyung that because he picked the King card." Chan whispers to him.

"So he will call Seungcheol and Jihoon that too?" Jeonghan joins their whisper and taps his chin.

"I think there is high possibility that Dokyeom will do that." Joshua rests his chin on Jeonghan's shoulder.

"Your highness, I suggest that you rides Dokyeom to the bedroom." Wonwoo grabs Seokmin's right arm.

"As Dokyeom is a horse." Mingyu grabs Seokmin's another arm.

Junhui helps Soonyoung to jump on Seokmin," Hee~yah!" and slaps Seokmin's .

Minghao smiles at the scene before he moves to his bedroom. He notices the bathroom is not occupied so he decides to take shower.

When he comes out of the bathroom, he finds that the dorm is engulfed in silence.

"Finally you came out." Minghao sees Joshua and Jeonghan are leaning against the wall beside the bathroom door.

"Sorry, hyung." Minghao scratches his nape. He doesn't realize he has been spent too much time in the bathroom.

"It's okay, the8. We are not angry at you." Jeonghan sends him a bright smile.

Minghao furrows his eyebrows when Joshua and Jeonghan go into the bathroom together.

"Emm, hyung?" 

"Yes, the8?" Jeonghan stops and looks at Minghao.

"Emm......you....Joshua hyung......bathroom......together......" Minghao stutters.

"Ohh, Jeonghan is going to join my meditation." Joshua peeks his head behind Jeonghan.

"Okay, hyung." Minghao tries to believe his hyungs' words.

"Well, good night, the8." Jeonghan greets and closes the bathroom door in a blink of eyes.

"Good night, hyung." Minghao mumbles and walks to the living room.

Although the light is off, he still can see someone is lying on the floor.

"Dino?" Minghao tilts his head when he finds out it is Chan.

"The8 hyung." Chan shifts his gaze from his phone screen to Minghao.

"Why are you sleeping here?"

"It just....too sweet."

"Too sweet?" Minghao blinks in confusion.

"You will find out later." Chan sighs and continues to scroll the phone screen.

"Okay." Minghao decides to walk into kitchen to drink some water.

Minghao almost screams when he sees two people leaning too close to each other.

"Wh-what are you doing here, the8?" Flustrating, Mingyu quickly leans away and stutters.

Minghao shifts his gaze from Mingyu to Wonwoo who has pink tint on his cheek, and to a mug which is placed between them on the table. Two straws are attached into the mug.

Minghao doesn't want to guess what kind of drink is in the mug, or what kind of substance may be mixed into the drink.

"Emm......I am going to drink some water." Minghao quickly pours water into a mug and drinks it as fast as he can.

"Good night, Wonwoo hyung and Mingyu." He waves his hand and quickly rushes back to the living room.

"Is it sweet, hyung?" Chan snoffs at Minghao's flustered reaction.

"Yup, it is.....sweet." Minghao prefers the word 'disgusting' but he doesn't want to get caught saying the word since kitchen is just next to the living room.

"Hyung, I actuallly know what you had said to Jun hyung." Chan stares at Minghao.

"What I had said?" Minghao tilts his head and blinks.

"You told Jun hyung that his saliva is quite sweet." Chan says that with a blank expression.

Minghao drops his jaw and waves his arms in denial," No....I told you that Jun hyung's saliva is....."

Chan interrupts," Don't defend yourself, hyung. Jun hyung has told us the truth when you went to the bathroom."

Minghao opens and closes his mouth like a fish. Anger arises in his chest as he feels a sense of betrayal.

"I am gonna find Jun hyung now." Minghao stomps away. He doesn't hear Chan's warning, "Hyung, knock before you enter the bedroom."

He opens the first bedroom door and peeks his head inside.

In the first bedroom, he sees Jihoon is sitting on Seungcheol's lap while the latter is tilting his head to kiss the former.

Both of them shoot death glares at Minghao when Minghao suddenly swings open the door.

"Ahh.....Sorry, hyung. Have you seen Jun hyung?" Minghao gulps nervously as he afraids that the two kings may scold him for interrupting their lovely time.

"He is not here." The two kings reply in unison.

"Thanks, hyung," Minghao bows and closes the door in LTE speed.

Minghao calms his heart down and decides to knock the second bedroom door as he doesn't want to barge into sweet moments again.

"Jun hyung." He slowly opens the door and looks around.

He closes the door again when he notices Seokmin and Soonyoung are cuddling on the bed.

He slaps his hand on forehead to release his frustration.

"Please tell me you are there, Jun hyung." Minghao rubs his face and goes into the last bedroom.

"Hannie!" A moan jerks Minghao up. He takes a glance at the bedroom door which Jeonghan and Joshua are having some kind of 'meditation' behind it.

"Where are you, Jun hyung?" Minghao hids his face in his hands.

"I am behind you." A familiar voice pops behind Minghao.

Minghao doesn't need to look back to check who it is.

"Why are you looking for me?" Junhui walks around so that he can face Minghao.

Minghao glares at him, "You told them!"

"Told them what?" Junhui frowns while rubs his wet hair with a towel.

"You told them that......I said......your saliva is quite sweet." Minghao can't tell that the heat radiating from his cheek is caused by the anger that Junhui simply told everyone about the confession, or the embarassing feeling that he awares that this time he confesses when they are alone.

"Ohh......." Junhui nods and smiles slyly at Minghao.

Still blushing, Minghao asks, "Why did you tell them, Jun hyung?"

"Hmm......" Junhui shrugs his shoulder and walks into the closet.

"Hyung!" Minghao follows Junhui and grips the latter's arm. Seeing the older not giving him any reply, he pouts, "Ge, answer me!"

He sees Junhui turns to look at him. At the next moment, he is spinned and pushed against the same wall.

Junhui presses his arms on both sides of Minghao to cage the younger between him and the wall. He then leans in and bumps his forehead on the younger's.

"Ge.....wh-hat are y-ou doi-ing?" Minghao stutters.

"Hao, why can't I tell others about your confession?" Junhui lowers his hands to hold Minghao's head.

"I....I......" Minghao looks into Junhui's eyes.

"Tell me, Hao." Junhui leans closer and whispers.

"I......" Minghao lowers his gaze on the lips.

"Do you really feel that my saliva is disgusting?" Minghao snaps his gaze back to the eyes and notices a hint of sadness in it.

"No! Of course not!" Minghao quickly answers to clear away the misunderstanding.

"Then why?" Junhui shifts his hands to caress Minghao's face. 

Minghao feels relaxed as if Junhui's hands were erasing his anxious away.

"It is embarassing." Minghao looks down on his feet.

Junhui chuckles.

Minghao looks back at Junhui and spits," What? You think it is funny?"

Junhui rubs his nose on the younger's," I am not. I just can't understand why you feel embarassed about that."

Minghao rolls his eyes and pouts," Of course you won't understand it. It is my confession to you."

"Hmm....Should I remind you that I confessed to you too an hour ago?" Junhui rubs his thumb on Minghao's lips.

"Oww....." Minghao remembers it now," Oww......" He lifts his hand to press his lips," Oww!" He covers his face in his palms, causing Junhui's face and hands leaning away.

"Hey...." Junhui pries away the younger's hands.

"It's not fair." Minghao bites his lower lip.

".......What are you talking about?" Junhui blinks in confusion.

"It's not fair as technically I confessed to the whole world that I think your saliva is sweet." Minghao tries to cover his face again.

Minghao does feel happy at the moment he realizes the older confessed back but he also awares that the video is shared on the YouTube and nowadays almost everyone can visit the website. Which literally means, he told the world that he thinks Junhui's saliva is sweet.

Junhui leans in to wrap the younger in his embrace," Should I record a video about my confession and upload it to Youtube?" He jokes.

"No." Minghao's panic vanishes when he hears the joke.

"I thought you said it's not fair." Junhui giggles and sways Minghao from side to side.

"No, Junhui Ge. Don't do that." Minghao clenches his fingers on Junhui's shirt.

"Okay okay, I won't do that." Junhui leans back and kisses Minghao's forehead.

"Promise?" 

"Promise." Junhui kisses Minghao's forehead again.

Both of them lose in their boyfriend's eyes until Minghao remembers something.

"You flicked my forehead." Minghao sniffs air out of nostrils.

"Haha, I'm so sorry." Junhui pecks a kiss on the same spot.

"I thought you would flick my forehead as soft as when you flicked Dino's." Minghao glares at hos boyfriend who are siling widely.

"If I flick you too soft, they will request me to do it again but harder. Besides, you needed distraction to not stop staring my lips." Junhui smirks.

"I was not staring at your lips! And i need apology. It is too painful." Minghao denies and rubs his forehead.

"Haohao, can you forgive me since i have kissed your forehead?" Junhui pouts and kisses the younger's forehead longer than before," Muak!" 

"Do you think kissing my forehead will make me forgive you?" Minghao rolls his eyes.

"So it's not working?" Junhui purses his lips into a line.

"Yes." Minghao glares.

"Then what should I do so that you will forgive me?" Junhui lifts his hand to draw the jawline of the younger.

"Figure it yourself." Minghao leans his face away from the hand.

Junhui leans in and whispers in Minghao's ear," Should I offer you something sweet?" He leans back to look at the amazing pink tint on the younger's cheek.

"Something sweet?" Minghao decides to play with Junhui although he understands what Junhui means.

"Yes, will you forgive me if I give something sweet to you?" Junhui leans in again. His lips is a few inches away from Minghao's.

"Maybe." Minghao is staring at the lips. Inside him, his mind keeps screaming at him to lean forward and crash his lips on Junhui's.

Junhui purses his lips and leans back,"Maybe? Then I should figure another way that can definitely make you forgive me." Inside him, he understands his movement will trick the younger to forgive him.

"No, I will. I will definitely forgive you if you give me something sweet." Minghao pulls Junhui back.

Their lips are one inch away from each other now. Their eyes are staring at other's lips, waiting other to make a move first.

Junhui decides to wait.

After a few seconds, albeit Minghao thinks a few minutes has passed, Minghao pouts," Why don't you lean in?"

"Well, I am still not sure if you will forgive me after I......." Junhui can't finish his words as Minghao leans in and latches his lips on Junhui's.

Junhui smiles in the kiss. Minghao impatiently Junhui's lower lip and slips his tongue into the hot cavern to taste the sweetness he is longing for.

Junhui allows the younger to explore his mouth before he leans away to let the younger breathe.

"So.....?" Junhui asks.

"I for-ha-give you." Minghao looks down, panting heavily from the kiss.

"Tsk tsk, but i still have something sweeter for you." Junhui smirks.

"Wh-ha-t is it?" Minghao looks up at Junhui.

This time Junhui leans in and tilts his head to deepen the kiss. He skips the first stage and directly shoves his tongue into Minghao's. His tongue Minghao's several times before he explores the hot wet cavern.

At the same time, Minghao wraps his arms around Junhui's neck. Junhui's are sending thousands of eletric signals down his body and forces him to cling on the older so that he won't fall on the floor.

Both of them are locking their lips together so tight that their saliva is piling up in their mouths.

When Junhui thinks it is enough, he Minghao's tongue and gulps the saliva down his throat before he leans away with a pop sound.

"Junhui~~" Minghao moans when he notices what the older has done.

Junhui groans and latches his lips onto the younger's again.

 

 

 

 

"......Is this a karma for what we had done to Junhui and Minghao hyung before?" Seoungkwan grumbles.

"I think so, Kwannie." Hansol rubs his hand on Seungkwan's back to comfort the latter.

Currently they are lying on the bed. They were going to sleep when Junhui and Minghao came into the bedroom. They tries to mute the conversation between the Junhao couple but they can't help. Now they are forcefully eavesdropping the moans not only from the closet, but also from the bathroom.

"What should we do, Hansol?" Seungkwan looks at Hansol, hoping that Hansol figures out a solution to deal with the situation.

Hansol stares at Seungkwan and leans in to peck a kiss on the plump lips.

"Ha-hansol?" Seungkwan gasps when Hansol's hand down his back and s his .

"Instead of ignoring them, we should enjoy with them." Hansol winks and leans in.

"Chwe Hans.....emm..."

 

 

 

 

 

".......Too sweet...." Chan mutters and silently closes the bedroom door to block the noises.

He trudges back to the living room and halts in front of his mattress before he looks at the direction to the kitchen.

"Hyung, I want to sleep." He speaks loudly and flips on the mattress. He hears the kitchen light being switched off and footsteps heading to the bedroom. He closes his eyes after he makes sure the door open and close back.

"Too sweet......." Chan drifts off to sleep.

 

 

 


Finally~~ Sorry to keep you all waiting~~

This story is kinda related to my Verkwan's story Slap. If you are curious about what happened before.

Inspiration keeps hitting me  but I still have lots of stories to update......It is great but I starts to feel a little stressful......So i may not update any story for awhile (not sure how long...)

See ya~~~~