Chap 1

The Extraordinary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At X Highschool

" Lets give your friend applause , he manage to be the top scorer in our district and ranks no 5 in our country ." said the teacher proudly to his students . All the students in the class applause . 

" Jae suk-ah , keep up the good work in the coming exam . It will be the last exam for all of you ."

Jae suk just nod his head and he say : "I will teacher ." He then goes back to his place and the lesson continue . 

Then his friend talks to him . " Jae suk-ah , your family will be very proud of you . "

" I hope so "

When the class dismiss , he then walks back home with a proud feeling after being top 5 scorer in the country and being praise by the teacher . 

At Home 

" Mwoh ? No 5 ? "

" Neh omma , I am at the fifth place in the country ! " says Jae suk proudly . 

"After I spend a wheel of fortune in you to let you go tuition and extra classes , you only manage to get no5 . And you are proud of it ? Calculate yourself , how much money you had used for your tuition and you only get fifth place . If your result is still like this , you don't need to go to tuition anymore in the future . Arasso ! I put a high hope on you to get No 1 , don't dissapointed me " 

Unknown to his mother , her words just now has already hurt his feeling . He then quickly rush into his room before his mother sees him crying . But the room is not a place for him to realese his feeling . So he then goes to the mountain near his house .When he reach the mountain , he then scream loudly to realease his stress .

After he scream out his feeling . It calm him down a bit , but his tears is still flowing . He then face the trees and scream again with his hand forming an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter