When The Leader Falls Sick - 1

When The Leader Falls Sick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I'm stressed out, and I miss fanfic. So much ..........

 

Miss iKON the most T.T

 

 

 

It's supposed to be a day like any other normal day. The members waking up damn early in the morning, fumbled over to the bathroom, sticking the food forcefully down their throat in hurry then quickly get into the company van. Afterwards they will get cramped up either in practice room dancing away their muscle or the recording studio. But today is an exception to that, as the cycles still continue on except only a few certain members stay in the practice room. While the other two are not present with the others at the time. And in a cliché-like way it has to be the leader and the maknae.

 

In the midst of their hectic and tiring schedule, Hanbin falls sick. Flying back and forth from country to country is taking a toll on his body and finally he breaks down. Not to mention his worsening sight because of the lack of sleep and fatigue. Damn he thought, he should have just sleep when he has to before. Now rather than handling the choreography, he has to face his fever. It's burning his whole body up and he can't do anything about it other than giving in to the members' request to rest at the dorm. For sure he will follow, but not without a condition. 

 

None other than the maknae himself that has to take care of him. Well, if he wants to really lazing around on the bed for the whole say long, he should make use of the opportunity wholly, right? And getting the maknae to attend to his needs sound much better and fulfilling. 

 

Well that is another story to tell.

 

Thus here we are, with the leader lying on the bed, draped with thick and warm blankets with the youngest sitting close to him by the chair. Chanwoo is wiping his sweaty forehead with a towel and the way he palpates the leader's skin makes Hanbin much calm and serene. It is always like this when he is with Chanwoo, only calm and peace he feels. No other emotions nor turmoil could wreck up his being.

 

"You should stop getting sick you know." Chanwoo says as he dabs the wet towel on Hanbin's face. From the slight opening of the older eyes, he can see the worry etched on the maknae's face despite his voice sounding like teasing.

 

"Ugh, say that again when I'm old enough." His absent-mindedly retorts make Chanwoo laughs. The sound of his light chuckles lift up the corner of Hanbin’s lips. As when Chanwoo has finished getting rid of the sweat, he puts the towel back into the small bowl. Hanbin thoughts he is about to stand up and walk away leaving him to rest but only for him to feel long and thin fingers his hair softly with affection. He opens his eyes, fighting the dizziness to look at the eyes of the young boy who is playing with his black raven hair.

 

The sparkling orbs of the maknae reflects emotion that staggers Hanbin’s heart. He feels warm and fuzzy like the feeling when you got your deserved attention by the person you really like; in a romantic or platonic way doesn't matter. Yet if you notice it already, of course it's the first one for Hanbin.

 

He let his eyes follow the flawless features of the maknae. It has never failed to amaze Hanbin looking at how handsome the maknae is even without make up. The defined features of Chanwoo is so perfect for a boy to have. He's pretty but also handsome at the same time. A combination that confuses Hanbin. 

 

He enjoys the way Chanwoo’s fingers brushing over his hair in pure delight before he speaks out, "Aren't you tired already? You can go and do your stuff now Chanwoo. I'm fine."

 

"Nah, you're sick and my duty is to take care of you. Besides, if I'm lazing around doing my stuff, I should have just go and practice right?" The maknae's words as if lighting a bulb in the leader's head. His eyes go wide in realization. 

 

"Good point." Hanbin mutters in amusement. He just lies down and closes his eyes, enjoying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter