Prologue

Wait for it.....datsatoilet

"What happened unnie are you okay?" the youngest one said worriedly "I'm okay ______-ah" The pink monster said."So what happened"_______ asked the long legged shikshins "Well, this is what happened

Flashback

As they walked through the stalls trying some free food in XXX. They heard a loud noise and before they knew it they witnessed some gangsters thrashing all the stalls. Tiffany took a brave step and "Yah! What do you think you're doing?" She said. The man looked at her and sinisterly grins ather and said "Eeeh whaddya care yer lil punk" with a thick accent. The man was 6ft tall and has a muscular body half  of  his face was covered in tattoo. The man grabs her and Sooyoung was trying to help her but got held by one of  his "friends". "Hey boss they kinda pretty" Said one of  the mens.

But before they could lay a single hand on them. A man with a scar across his face he was as muscular as the guy."Yah! Y'know it's kinda rude to barge in our place without permission don't ya think Kazuya". He said. His voice were rough and deep. He was accompanied by a large group of mens. "Tch! Why do you care. Where's Phantom. I need to talk to him/her haven't settle our fight yet"(just imagine he has accent) "What do you mean settle didn't you lost the fight" He taunted. The tattoo guy named Kazuya gritted his teeth and signalled his mens to attack.

But before they could attack they were stopped by a figure hooded in black "Jin what are you doing" she/ he said to the scar man. "Phan they attacked our place so i'm just gonna give them a lesson". The person looked at Kazuya's gang and stopped to two certain who he was holding as a hostage. Phantom clenched his/her fist and muttered "coward". Kazuya heard him/her and said "What did you say?". Phantom looked up and said " I said coward are you deaf or something...and do you know who you holding the hostage are?". Kazuya's face filled with confusion. There's a brief of silence before Phantom spoke again. " The one your holding as a hostage are SNSD!!!!!" Phantom said before he throw a punch to Kazuya's face and rescuing the two goddess.

 

5 minutes later

"Thank you for saving us. We really hope there's something we can do to repay you".Tiffany and Sooyoung thanked them. Phantom rubbed his/her head sheepishly and said " It's no big deal actually. Because we actually need to get rid of them so it's like killing two birds with one stone. "But we insist" They insisted. Phantom thinked about a favour and said "Well y'know Jin is actually a big fan of  SNSD but he is to shy to ask you for your autographs". Jin's men snickered while Tiffany, Sooyoung and Jin were dumbfounded.

 

Flashback end

And we ended up getting selca with him and gave him our autographs. _________ laughed loudly as she heard  Tiffany's story." Yah! why are you laughing" Tiffany scold her. " Mian. I didn't expect that tough guy were soft in the inside". She laughed once again. "Yah! maknae we almost died and that's the only thing you're concern about Sooyoung pouted. "Mianhe unnie. Okay how about i treat you both whatever you want. Deal". ________ cooed her sulking unnies. "Deal "Deal". Both of them said.

 

 

Unkown P.O.V

"Did they got back home safely?" the unknown figure said. "Yes Boss"."Hmm good you can go home now". The figure spoke to her servant. Her servant nod and got out from the room. She grinned evilly and said " Soon we'll be together again PHANTOM"

 

 

 

 

Hey Guys it's me So this is my new storyline. I'm still working on the title but i hope you like the new concept. I'm sorry it's short but hopefully i will see you next time

Thanks for subscribing leave a comment

and peace datsatoileet