Thomas Goes Choo-Choo! Pt. 2| Nagi7239

The Galaxy of Fantasies
Please log in to read the full chapter
Thomas Goes Choo-Choo! Pt. 2

Jihyo wandered down the halls of busy staff, greeting politely to every person she passed. Despite the usual smile sporting her face, Jihyo could feel her blood pumping violently through her veins when the images of Tzuyu and Momo acting so sweet popped up in her mind. 

Calm down, Jihyo. Calm down. They are usually like that. 

Even though she knows that, then why can't she seem to understand? Momo has always been pouring affection to Tzuyu, who accepts it. Despite knowing that, her heart keeps on trying to tell her otherwise.

I still love her, huh? Is that why my heart won't stop pounding?

Jihyo sighed, feeling the weight of that thought upon her shoulders. She believed that she convinced herself that the possibility of  her and Tzuyu getting together was impossiblely slim to none. Plus, it would cause awkwardness in the group if she were to reveal that she was in love with the youngest member. 

Jihyo finally stopped her mindless walking and she realized that she was back at Twice's waiting room. Knowing that her members might start worrying or get suspicious, Jihyo went to open the door but someone already opened it for her. Jihyo met Sana's surprised brown eyes.

"Oh, Jihyo-ah! Nayeon unnie just sent me to search for you!" Sana chirped and went to give a welcome back hug to Jihyo, but being the clumsy one that she is, Sana tripped on nothing and crashed into Jihyo.

"AH!" They both yelled as they fell to the ground with Jihyo hitting the floor first and Sana landing on top of her. Jihyo groaned when her back collided with the cold tiled floor and Sana's weight crashed upon her, pushing the air out of her lungs.

Jihyo heard footsteps coming towards them but she wasn't sure from where they are coming. Then, she remembered that she was still outside their waiting room so anyone could see them so Jihyo barely managed to lift herself up due to Sana's weight on top of her.

Jihyo was about to ask Sana if she was okay but her lips crashed with Sana's, making the two freeze up from the lip contact. They pull away from each other immediately and covered their lips, still in shock from their accidental kiss. Neither was able to speak as they were both speechless.

"Jihyo-ah, s-sorry, I-I didn't mean-" Sana's apology was cut short when a voice behind the duo spoke up.

"What just happened?" Both Jihyo and Sana looked to see the person behind them was Mina, who had a hurt expression compared to her normal blank face. In an instant, Sana leaped off of Jihyo and tried to explain to Mina that the kiss was not on purpose. 

"Mina honey, it was an accident! Really!" Sana told her but Mina didn't say a word and turned around to go back inside. Sana hastily followed the silent girl, leaving Jihyo once again by herself.

"And I am alone once again." Jihyo sighed, picking herself off the floor. She dusted off her outfit for any wrinkles or dirt before remembering the shared kiss with Sana. It was shocking but Jihyo's heart wasn't going crazy about it at all compared to imagining a kiss with Tzuyu. Jihyo shook her head to make these thoughts disappear and headed inside to see the not-so-surprising scene in front of her: Sana begging Mina to forgive her.

"Mina honey, please listen to me! I swear to you, it was nothing!" Sana was on her knees despite wearing a skirt, holding onto Mina's hand. 

"Hm." Mina wasn't an expressive person like Sana but she still had feelings too like every other human being. Of course, she'll feel hurt since her and Sana had been together since Sixteen.

Sana grabbed onto Mina's other hand and pampered both with kisses, "Forgive me, Honey. You know I love you only." Jihyo watched Mina's face slightly brighten while watching Sana repeatedly kissing her hands, which made the latter envy their cute relationship. 

"Those two lovebirds, goodness." Jihyo exhaled but then she froze up when she heard someone call for her.

"Unnie." 

"Y-Yes, Tzuyu-ah?" Jihyo spun around to see Tzuyu next to her.

"What happened? Mina unnie seemed very angry when she came inside." Jihyo bit her lip when Tzuyu asked about the cause of Mina's anger as known as her and Sana's accidental kiss.

"Um...Sana and I...accidently kissed." Jihyo answered with extreme caution even though she didn't need to. Oddly, she felt that she was cheating on Tzuyu despite them not dating at all; the kiss just made Jihyo feel so guilty for no reason. She watched if Tzuyu's expression changes but Jihyo kicked herself for getting her hopes up.

"Oh, did Mina unnie see the kiss?" Tzuyu's expression just remained neutral which disappointed Jihyo even though she expected it.

"Yeah." 

"Hmmmm, just make sure to apologize to Mina unnie. She is very jealous when it comes to Sana unnie. It's so obvious." Tzuyu laughed, but it just made Jihyo become more frustrated.

Why did I even give myself hope when she is so dense! Why am I hoping anyway? She doesn't even like me in that way and confessing would never result in a good way. It's better this way. For Twice and her.

Jihyo sighed and then she noticed that Momo wasn't around so she asked Tzuyu.

"Momo unnie? Nayeon unnie wanted to talk to her alone." Tzuyu replied, not affected by Momo's lack of presence.

"Eh?" Jihyo uttered out, "Nayeon unnie? She wanted to talk to Momo? Alone?" She began to fear that Nayeon and Momo were fighting right before a shoot which might affect their attitude during the filming.

"Yeah, they went over there. I'm sure they're fine though, unnie." Tzuyu didn't seem worried but Jihyo was the opposite. As leader, she should maintain the group so no major fights break out but there were the worries of her insanely loud heart that won't stop beating so quickly because of the beautiful girl next to her.

Jihyo had to get away, like now. She excused herself and headed towards the direction where Tzuyu said Nayeon and Momo were. As she came closer, the door suddenly opened and Jihyo saw the missing girls come out.

"Nayeon unnie, Momo? Why were you two alone in that room?" Jihyo questioned, wanting answers. Nayeon and Momo shared eye contact before putting their attnetion upon Jihyo.

"It's nothing, Jihyo-ah. Just a little girl talk." Nayeon said, earning a nod from Momo. Jihyo wasn't convinced because when Nayeon talks to the members individually, it meant that there was something serious going on.

Jihyo was about to go to further questioning but then their manager came and told them that filming was about to start. Nayeon and Momo quickly left

Please log in to read the full chapter