Close your eyes

Close Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Close your eyes:

A month later and everything was back to normal. Seoul was the same busy city with the busy streets full with people coming and going; the streets were always filled with cars and other vehicles bringing their drivers to their destination.

The weather was the same. Cold and brutal like every October, sometimes raining here and there sometimes sunny but mostly humid and rainy, too rainy for Hannah’s liking. She was used to that weather though; it wasn’t something she hasn’t seen before. Sleeping on a rainy weather and waking up on a sunny day, or sleeping to a nice starry sky and waking up to a rainy, cold, humid day… like today.

Even though everything was the same as it was every year, like it was last month what did change so much that even that rain made her feel different?

She left her warm and cozy bed to go take a morning bath; she had to be at work in 2 hours. On her way out of her room she passed by a calendar, today’s day was marked with a red marker, symbolizing the importance of today, thus she wanted to be at least presentable. She felt the hot water caress her worn out body, relaxing her in the meantime. She needed to focus today no matter what. It was the final presentation for the project ‘Close Ur Eyes’. Today it was the day she was meeting him again, that one man who made her mind go crazy, her whole body like it’s on fire and her very own existence unimportant… yeah the one and only Jeon Jungkook.

How did this happen?
He was supposed to be just another stranger she passed by on the road, someone with whom they did business someone… unimportant, yet why did he play such a big role on her life? When did it start to play such a huge role on her life?

Ever since that kiss?

Or the many dinners they shared?

Or was it the unofficial dates?

Or…

She turned off the running water, finishing her morning bath already and wrapping the towel she had prepared around her wet body and walking out of the hot bathroom to her room to get ready for the big day. She grabbed a nice pencil skirt that complimented her figure with a button up white shirt ending with a bow at the very end giving her a more elegant aura. Yes she was now a Manager Director ready for everything and anything.

She dried her hair and tied them in a high ponytail making her seem less intimidating; while she wore a pair of expensive earrings she loved to wear on important days, applied a little to nothing of make- up and then went to her office to grab her stuff. She packed her laptop, tablet a few important files and took them to her living room where her back shoes and cardigan was waiting for her.

She slide her feet on her high heels with such elegance you thought she was some kind of aristocrat or something, she then grabbed her cardigan, she wore it with same elegance and went to check herself on the mirror she had beside the door, after making sure that everything was ok and she looked more than decent she grabbed her ID CARD, she grabbed her bag with the files and laptop, plus tablet in it, after making sure she had everything she took both her house and car keys and left the house.

Jungkook was running like crazy from the very early. He woke up a bit happier than usual, the reason unknown but he didn’t try to find a reason on why he was so happy he just went with the flow. He left his bed that same bed he slept for the past 5 years was not the same anymore, not after that amazing woman slept on it, not when he laid on that bed with that woman, not when that bed connected them in more than one ways possible. He slept and woke up every day and every night remembering her… remembering her face, the moans her beautiful mouth left when he touched oh so gently, and the breaths next to his ears caressing him and lulling him to sleep…

He went to the bathroom to bath thinking about today. He was excited, he was going to see her again, he was of course excited about the contract with the company and the final product they were going to present today, but that was not what he was expecting to see! He was expecting to see her and maybe just maybe finally speak his mind.

One month was not a long time to have strong feelings for someone, especially a stranger but he had no idea why he felt like this for that woman. Maybe it was the fact that she was confident no matter how upset she felt when he first introduced himself, or when he came face to face with her the next day on the meeting, or even the same night she passed out on him making him go crazy with worry, or…

So many theories and possibilities, well he didn’t remember when he actually started having feelings for her, all he knows is that when a man loves he is going to do crazy things and right now he knew that he loved her.

He turned off the water brushing his wet hair to the side and the wrapping a towel to his bottom half and leaving the bathroom to go and get ready. He wanted to be breathtaking today, he wanted to amaze. He wore a black expensive suit that fitted him perfectly toning the parts that had to be toned, giving an even better look on his well build body. He then styled his hair the way he wanted them, a bit to the side giving a professional aura but not to strict just handsome. He then went to his office grabbed his suitcase with the laptop and some important and left to go to the living room to drink his morning coffee.

 ---

2 hours it took them 2 freaking hours to finally meet. Hannah was pacing up and down on her office nervously. She couldn’t focus on the papers she had to present well she had read them more than 100 times already she knew what those papers said, still she had to practice a bit more to be perfect but his gorgeous face never left her mind. He was just there…

She closed her eyes for a brief of second to relax or maybe collect her thinking, but no it didn’t help at all his face was still there. She sighed irritated at this rate she wouldn’t be able to focus on anything else but him and she didn’t need destructions, not when she had plans for the future…

She was sad, she was really sad that this was the last time they were goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter