001

Jerk Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aishhh, Can you just walk?" I spoke, jumping up, fixing Jungkook's position to prevent his feet coming anymore closer to the ground. Well, as you can see Jungkook's quite tall and I'm completely the opposite, having to carry someone is hard enough, imagine having to carry someone way taller and heavier than you. Yep, It's basically torture if you ask me.

"Ayyy, You see I'm injured" Jungkook pats my head with his right hand and I swear I could feel him giggling and smiling from the back of my head. Aigoo that jerk. "Ehm hence your perfectly working legs?"

"Ehmmm hence my 'was' perfectly working hand but now isn't?" He speaks up as he exposes his hand to the sky, showing me the white cast tightly wrapped around it. I look back to him facing him, giving him the 'do you mind' look, as he gives me a confused look in return then suddenly covers his eyes with his right hand. "Eww, can you stop ruining the scenery, like your face is quite you know..annoying and just plain distracting"

"Yahh" I face Jungkook once again and I was greeted by that ugly, annoying grin of his for the nth time. Who does he think he is? Just 'cause he's praised in school as if he was some sort of God doesn't make him one. He's actually the complete opposite people praise him for, he's inconsiderate, annoying and an ugly human-being. But then again maybe not ugly, actually what am I on, He's ugly.. Yep he's ugly. And besides even if he was goodlooking, not saying he is and why the heck am I still on about his looks? Ah whatever moving on, it's not as if he's perfect, he acts like a child, he's disrespectful, he loves nobody else but himself. That boy is most conceited of all I tell you.

"Aishh you're too slow, we'll never arrive in time at this point" I felt the weight on my back disappear as Jungkook stands back up. He walks directly infront of me as he gives me that annoying over-used smile of his, bending over decreasing the distance that was in between our faces. "You're really ugly you know?"

"YAHHH" I scream out but was responded with nothing but the sound of Jungkook's footsteps as he walks away, with his back facing me. "Hurry up, ugly" He responds, whilst walking away, not even bothering to turn back to me. Aishh, typical Jungkook.

"YAHHHHHH, JUNGKOOK"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter