C H A P T E R:: NEW START

Only Girl' || Editing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[NARRATOR]

Saturday Afternoon... Everyone chilling in their dormitories after they heard the news! 

[STUDENT A]

Oh my Gosh... I didnt know she was the daughter of CEO 'Park JY' Wow.. she must be lucky...

[STUDENT B]

Yeh... I know.. But I also heard.. she'll be moving.. bomber huh?

{while in the other room}

[ F/N ]

Dont WORRY!! your father maybe... just need you for a while?

[ Park Y/N ]

A WHILE!! you know how long Im gone for... WHEN HE NEEDS ME!! 

*PHONE RINGS*

[ PARK Y/N ]

Yoboseyo? Appa? Do you need anything?

[ JYP ]

Uhm.. Can you pack your clothes? Right now?! And bring F/N, I already asked her mother about this so tell her to pack her clothes too please.. You have a Car waiting at the front of the school Bye~

*CALL END*

[ PARK Y/N ]

Great... F/N pack your clothes your mother said so..

[ F/N ] 

Okay..... 

[ NARRATOR ]

As the two girls packed their clothes from the command of Mr JYP, they left school with a pass and drove off to Gangnam where they'll meet Y/N Father..

[ F/N ] 

Soo... uhm.. Hows life? 

[ F/N POV's ]

Soo...uhm.. Hows life? Damn... this is awkward... OMG!! Y/N IM HUNGRY!!! WHY DID I HAVE TO GET INVOLED!! " You seriously ask me now?" She respond with an annoyed expressions, Ughhh... How long?! HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT?? "uhm... Y/N.. I'm kind of... hungry" I say while clutching my stomach "F/N! really!? well your in lucky..." She says annoyed but searches for something in the Limo "Uhm.. Mr Sagwa?? Do you prehaps have any food? like any... hot food?" Y/N says nicely and the driver responded " Sure we do! its in the cupboard thing... thats shaped like.. uhmm.. TAKE IT BACK! you know the table in front of you!? well.. check in that cupboard" "okay thank you!" Y/N says respecting the driver, "Its in there" She pointed " Thank you~~ Unnie... THESE ARE GOOD FOODS!" I exclaimed.

[ PARK Y/N  POV ]

Geez.. I just remembered.. She didnt eat anything before we came, WHY!? Y/N you remember now!? Gosh.. but shes like my older sister she treats me really well.. But sometimes people mistake us as sister.. 

*DOOR OPENS*

[ Y/N ]

Hm! *Speaking with food in mouth* this is really good! *swallows* SOO! were here!..... uh.. Y/N?

[ PARK Y/N ]

Come on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter