God of Study: Different Story

God of Study: Different Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the accidental kiss, Hyunjung and Baekhyun are very awkward toward each other. Baekhyun never call Hyunjung babo anymore and so does Hyunjung, she never call him crazy anymore.

Today is the last day of Learning Camp.

"Okay kids, after a few days, finally our learning camp is over. So you can go home and have one day free of school" Ms. Han said cheerfully as the special class students shouted happily.

"YAAY!!! FINALLY!!!"

"I hope this camp can increase your knowledge. You are free now and see you on the day after tomorrow" Mr. Kang Seukho said and the five of special class students packed their things ready to go home.

"Hyunjung-ah! Can I come to your apartment?" Chandoo asked that made Hyunjung shocked.

"Huh? For what?" Hyunjung said when Pulip, Bonggoo, and Baekhyun looked at them"

"Just want to visit." Chandoo said while smiled to her.

"I.." Hyunjung was about to answered but Pulip cut her.

"Hyunjung-ah, can I come, too?" Pulip asked.

"O.. okay" Hyunjung answered while stuttering. It's not like she doesn't want her friends to visit her apartment but she actually so shocked because she never brought her friends to come before.

"Yay! Let's have fun!" Chandoo said while put his hand around Hyunjung's shoulder. His action caught Baekhyun's attention that made his blood boiled. He doesn't know why suddenly he had that feeling.

"Ahm.." Baekhyun cleared his throat.

"Baekhyun-ah, you want to join us?" Pulip asked him.

"Hmm? I don't know. It depends to the house owner" Baekhyun was not sure what to answered while he looked at Hyunjung who didn't put an annoying look on her face while seeing him like she used to be. Like I said before, they are very awkward and never talked after that incident.

"Hyunjung-ah, can he?" Pulip asked hoping that Baekhyun would allow him to join them.

"Hmm.. okay!" Hyunjung said and smiled. "Bonggoo-ah, do you want to join us?" Hyunjung asked Bonggoo."

"So I am invited too? Yay!" Bonggoo said.

"Of course, you're our friends too! Let's go!" Hyunjung said and the five of them headed to her apartment still brought their travel bags.

Along the way to her house, Hyunjung just keep silent while Pulip, Chandoo, Bonggoo were busy chatting and laughing. Suddenly Hyunjung felt a pair of eyes were staring at her. While she turned around, her eyes met with Baekhyun's. Baekhyun really shocked w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter