God of Study: Different Story

God of Study: Different Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All special class students are in their house to prepare anything they need during the camp.

 

At HJ's Apartment.

Hyunjung is so busy choosing the clothes that she will bring to camp.

"Which one should I bring?" Hyunjung said while pointed to one of clothes in her wardrobe.

"Ah, I like this one, but I like that too." She said and pointed to another clothes

"Ok, I will bring both of them, and this, this, this, and this." She said while picked as much as she want.

"Yeaaah, I think I need all of this." she said.

Finally she had done pick the clothes and the result she almost bring all the clothes in her wardrobe. When she will put all the clothes to her suitcase, her phone rang and that is a call from Chandoo.

"Yoboseyo?" she picked the call.

"Hyunjung-ah, I need your help." Chandoo said.

"What is that?"

"Can you come to my house now?"

"For what?" Hyunjung asked.

"My parents didn't allow me to attend the camp, they thought I was lying. I need you to tell them that we are really have learning camp in school. May be they'll trust you since you're their bestfriend's daughter. So please help me chinguah." Chandoo said while begging to Hyunjung.

"Should I?" Hyunjung said.

"Yah! Please help me, we are bestfriend right?"

"Hmm, arasso." Hyunjung agreed.

"So you will help me?"

"Ne!" Hyunjung said.

"Whoa! Gomawo Hyunjung-ah, you are really the cutest girl in this world!" Chandoo said.

"Tssk! Ok, after getting ready I will go there." Hyunjung said.

"See you at my house, bye!"

"Bye!" Hyung hanged up the call.

After prepared all the things and got ready, Hyunjung went to Chandoo's house.

 

At Chandoo's House.

Hyunjung pressed the bell and someone opened the door. That's Chandoo.

"Annyeong Hyunjungah! Finally you are here. Let's come in!" Chandoo said and invited her to come in while his parents were sitting in the living room.

"Omma. Appa." Chandoo said and his parents looked to him and Hyunjung.

"Annyeong, omoni. Aboji." Hyunjung said and bowed.

"Chandoo-ah, who is this beautifull lady? Your girlfriend?" His mom asked.

"Aish omma.. This is Na Hyunjung, remember?" Chandoo said.

"Omo! Na Hyunjung? Sure! I still remember. She's our bestfriend's daughter. Wah! You grow u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter