Unexpected

That Rainy Day

It was raining so hard that day, but there is a boy, hugging his legs and he sank his face in between his knees. The boy was shivering because of the harsh wind crashing his wet little figure. 

The boy, who looked like he was five, crying alone on a bench at a local park's playground. The little boy who wore a pair of short black jeans, and a plain grey t-shirt, was Park Jinyoung. 

Jinyoung cried because a group of older guys bullied him. Little Jinyoung knew what made them bully him; he's now an orphan. 

Jinyoung's parents died just a week before that day and Jinyoung was left alone. He lived at an orphanage after that and he loves to go to that park just because. 

Those older guys who bullied him were the ones who were always jealous of him somehow. He knew it too well. But little Jinyoung never expected they would bully him that way. 

"Hey, you okay?" 

Little Jinyoung lifted his head after he heard a voice, despite the heavy rain, calling his way. 

Jinyoung frozed when he saw those crystal clear eyes. They were small with two identical moles above the left one. Those eyes were beautiful and little Jinyoung didn't know what happened but he was sure that his breathe had stopped and his heart had skipped a beat or two. 

"Hello?" The boy with the beautiful eyes called him again. 

"..."

"I'm Jaebum, by the way. Please don't be scared. Where is your house? I'll take you there, it's not good out here..." The little boy, Jaebum, spoke to him. He looked like he was only one if not two years older than him, but he sounded much mature. Jinyoung likes it. 

"..." 

"Hh... What's your name?"

"J-jinyoung."

"Okay, i'll just take you to my house kay, Jinyoung-ah?" Jaebum said with a cute smile attached brightly on his cute face with big chubby cheeks. 

"..." Jinyoung didn't answer but he didn't protest as well, when Jaebum pulled his hand and dragged Jinyoung's little body to his house. 

Jinyoung never expected that he will find a new family so fast. He wasn't expecting someone to hug him tight and whisper sweet nothings to his ears on rainy days with storms and everything after his mom had passed away. 

It is raining so hard today, but there is a man, hugging his legs and he sank his face in between his knees. The man was shivering because of the harsh wind crashing his wet, slender figure. 

The man, who is looking like he is twenty something, crying alone on a bench at a local park's playground. The man who is wearing a pair of long ripped jeans, a blue t-shirt topped with a pink ed shirt is Park Jinyoung. 

Jinyoung cries not because of bullying anymore; he's not five anymore. He cried because of a beautiful (now destroyed), cream colored card with some pretty patterns on it. 

No, he is not crying because the card (well, partly) but more because of what is written on top of it. 

   Wedding Ceremony
                Of 
Im Jaebum & Ji Younhee

He knows, from now until forever, there won't be no one who will hug him every time it's raining so hard with storms and everything. No one will whisper sweet nothings to his ears when he cries. No one will hold his hands and rub it between their hands when it's winter. 

There would be no one to fight against the world with. No one will give out his hand whenever he falls. 

No beautiful eyes that will look at him in many expression. No one will ask his name and drag him home. 

Jinyoung fell in love on a certain rainy day. What he did not expect was his heart to be broken by the same person he fell in, on the very same rainy day, seventeen years later. 


A/n : YOU DIDN'T EXPECT AN ANGST, DID YOU??? I wrote this bcs i was home alone at night and it was raining so hard, the light was cut, and it was tvn 10 awards and i was watching Im Siwan. 

Hello hello, i'm not dead yey.
So sorry i stopped everything just like that>>_>> i promise i'll be back after all these school ended (which is about 5 or 6 months away frm now yey). 

Any grammatical mistakes are on me:)