Prologue

Tamanegi

When Jimin first saw the light of his life, his son, Jungkook. He was being led out of the gang headquarters by one of Yoongi's inner circle, Hoseok and a low level guard he didn't know the name of. They were walking towards one of the many black vans used by the gang. Jimin's gut churned, he knew Hoseok only drove the vans if he was assigned to sell someone at the auction. Jimin thought all the members of the gang needed to be classified as monsters with Yoongi being the worst of them all. He remembered thinking whoever the parents of this kid were, must have really pissed Yoongi off to have him want to sell the kid. Or maybe he was offered willingly to pay off a debt. But whatever the reason this kid was being sold for, he didn't deserve it. Jimin had to help the bunny looking little boy.

He tore his eyes away from the 4th floor window and placed them on his "husband". 

"Make them stop", he declared wih newfound confidence. His husband didn't even look up from his paperwork but responded with a "Who"?

"Hoseok and that other guard, get them to come back". The catlike eyes of Yoongi snapped up. Jimin had made Yoongi mad and he was afraid he had ruined his chance to save the poor kid before he even asked to.

"But they're already in the car now, and plus why should I when you know you're not supposed to address me in that tone, Mrs. Min. 

Oh, how Jimin hated his husband Yoongi and the name Mrs. Min. Yoongi used the term to mock Jimin and he even commanded all of his gang members to address Jimin as such. Afterall, Jimin was Yoongi's property. 

"There's always a price when you ask for something Jimin-ah, you know that. So first,tell me what you want and then we'll see if you're wiling to pay". Yoongi looked him dead in the eyes while he spoke, then seemingly losing interest because he returned right back to his paperwork.

 

Jimin hated his "husband".