It's the end

Power of LOVE [One Shot ]

"Soohyang-ah! Please look at your sister! Mommy want to cook for lunch! " Jessica said to her oldest daughter.

Donghae and Jessica had three children. The first one is Lee Soohyang. 15 years old and she hates her father. It becausem Donghae not always with them. No time to spend with her and the others.  The second one is Lee Dongsoo. He's really genius even though he just 12 years old. He knows almost everything about Science. And the last one is Lee Sunyoung. The 8 years old girl. Since she's still little kid, she loves everything in the world. Especially stars. The three siblings really care and love each other.

"Mommy! I'm hungry!" Sunyoung runs to Jessica.

"Come on! Let's eat." Jessica called all of her kids to the dining table. After all of them already sit on their palce, she notice that she forgot to bring one more plate.

She went to the kitchen and bring more plate with her but she stops for a while when she feels her head hurts. She almost dropped her plate but she hold it tight because she scared if she shocked her children.

"Let's eat!" she smile wide but it's fade after the kids didn't look at her. It's because her head still hurt.

 

 

 

 

"Daddy! You promise to buy me toys today, right?" Sunyoung ask Donghae who sit on Donghae's left side on the dining table for breakfast. He just smile and nodded.

 

5 minutes later

 

"I got to go!" he take a sip of his coffee and almost get up from his seat but Sunyoung stop him.

" It's okay Sunyoung. We still can buy it without daddy." Jessica said.

" But daddy said he won't leave and go with us!" Sunyoung puts.

"Daddy forgot that, daddy are busy today." he pat his little angel head.

" And she forgot his promise. I knew it. " Soohyang said. Only Donghar heard it and he just sigh. As they watch Donghar walks away, Dongsoo only smile bitterly.

 

 

 

"Oppa, do you really love me? " she ask him directly because she doesn't want to hold it anymore.

" Is it because this morning? " Donghae kind of scared of asking.

 

Flashback

Jessica and her children was at the shopping complex. It's been 1 week since Sunyoung wants to bought toys but Donghae always not around and it's also the day where Donghae promise to be with them but he still couldn't make it. So, they decide to go without him. 

" Let's go this way! " Jessica lead her children to the left side.

" Why? This is the way to the Toy Store" Sunyoung said.

" This way is much better "  They just listen to her but Soohyang can feel there's something wrong at that way but she didn't dare to look.

Donghae looks at his family walks away as Jessica saw him and his scandal, Yoona. Jessica saw both of them holding hands and somehow, he feels bad when Jessica saw them. He knows that it was srong but he also can't stop it.

 

" Look! I really love you but I-"

" That's not the problem. But, I've to tell you something important " Jessica cut him

" What is it? " Donghae ask, curious

" Last week, I'm...."

 

" Please follow me " the doctor said to Jessica. They're walking to the MRI Scan Room. It's really scared her because she knows that it's must be serious disease if she had to go to there. She was told to change and lay on the bed. She can hear a muffled thumping sound when it's begin and it scared her even more. After the procedure was done, she was told to wait for the result.

" I'm sorry. I have a brain cancer "her heart  stops for a while when the doctor said that she had a brain cancer. Now, she knows why she always felt pain on her head. Even her hair begin to loss.

She walks out from the hospital  with the result of her MRI test and walks anywhere that her feet brings her. Her tears flows non stop from her eyes. There's no cure for cancer. How can she leave her family that fast. 

 

" Why you don't tell me earlier?! " he try not to shout but just let out a small one.

" How can I tell you when you not around? " Jessica's voice sounds weak. Donghae stand up and grab his hair. He want to scream but instead of doing it, he take a deep breath and calm down.

 

 

 

 

" I don't think that our relationship will be end together. " Donghae looks the other way so he didn't see any reaction of Yoona.

" I've done something wrong. I'm going out with someone's husband. I wouldn't be so hurt because it's my fault. I hope you happy with your family. " she smile even though he didn't look at her. She walks away but take a look at him for a while and continued her way.

All those sweet memories comes back to Yoona's mind as she walks.The time where their first meet, first date, first hug and kiss. Have a vacation together. He cancel all his schedule just to be with her. He even forgot that he has a family.

There's Jessica who crying her heart out after she sends her children to school. Tryin' to imagine how is her family life after she leave them. Could it be Donghae married to Yoona, her children loved Yoona than her or maybe they will forget her right after she died. She also scared if Donghae couldn't take a good care of them. Did Soohyang can manage to take care her younger siblings when her dad not around?

He, he is the bad husband and father to his family. Rather being with Yoona than his family. It was hurt when Jessica told him that she had cancer. Like Jessica said before, she wants him to take care of their children if she left because there's no cure for cancer. He want to spend his entire life with his family. Try to get more love from his oldest daughter, Soohyang. Be there to help Dongsoo growing up as a man and protect Sunyoung from bad things that may hurt her. 

 

 

 

 

" What we should do today? I'm bored! " Sunyoung said as she doodle the drawing paper with the water colour. Jessica chuckle to her younger daughter because she's just too cute. Dongsoo and Soohyang just look at her while reading their books.

" If you're bored then, let's play this! " Jessica takes the water colour and squeeze it to her hand. She cupped Sunyoung face and wipe it to her face. Sunyoung shocked then she do the same thing to Jessica. Both of them laugh. Jessica looks at Soohyang who not really interested and smirk. Soohyang jump from her place and take the water colour then she attack her mother.

" Looks like girls versus boy here." Jessica shows her dirty hands to Dongsoo. His eyes got wider and ran to the kitchen where his dad are.

" What should I do?! " he ask his father, anxious.

" It's just begin! " Donghae throws flour to Jessica and the girls who stands behind him. And that's how the war begin. The plays a lot until they reach the backyard. Forget about the rain and keep playing. It's hard for them to have a day just like today. It's been a week since Donghae take day off and spend time with his family. Also in these 1 week, Soohyang starts to accept him as her father. 

After they ends the war, they takes shower and gather at the dining room.

" I want to go somewhere today! " Soohyang said excitedly

" We can't. Mommy are not in a good condition " Donghae and Jessica look at each other.

" Are you had a flu mommy? " Sunyoung puts her palm on Jessica's forehead. Jessica takes Sunyoung hand and shook her head. Then, she looks back at Donghae back because she's ready to tell the real story.

" I've meet Oncologist for check up....erm...." The kids look at her confuse. They don't understand what she talks about.

" You mean by Cancer doctor? " Dongsoo at at her.

" Err.. Yeah! I confirm to be a cancer patient. " Jessica looks down. Soohyang stand up and shout.

" You both are liar ! You, dad always lied that you'll never leave and mom, you always said that you're okay but for real you're not! I hate you! " she ran to her room. Sunyoung looks at Jessica because she still couldn't understand anything while Dongsoo just keep silent.

 

 

 

 

Jessica ran to the door as she heard the door ring. She put ber best smile when she open the door but it's fade when she saw Yoona stands there.

" If you're looking for Donghae, he's not here. He's at his office." Yoona shook her head right after Jessica end her words.

" I'm not here for him. I want to talk to you. " Jessica nodded and please her to come in. When they about to starts the conversation, Dongsoo suddenly come with a scared face that he didn't really want to show it but he's not good at lying.

" Where's your Soohyang? " Jessica ask him

" She's at her room .Sleep. She said that she's not feeling well. " Jessica knows her children really well. She can tell that Dongsoo it lying. She walks as fast as she could to Soohyang's room and pulls the blanket on her bed. Instead found Soohyang, there's only a bolster lying on the bed. She ran to Dongsoo and pulls his hand.

" Where is she?! " Dongsoo cried because it is the first time he saw her mom yelled. He so scared.

" I've heard that she in phone call with her friends. She said that she's going to a club with her friend named Daniel. " he said in sobbing. Jessica pulls him closer and hug him. Then, she kissed his forehead. 

" I'm sorry. This is the only way to ask you. I didn't meant it. Please take a look at Sunyoung. I'm going out to find your older sister."  Dongsoo nodded. Yoona stops Jessica for while.

" I'll come with you." Yoona volunteer to help. Jessica thinks for a while. It's must be more easier if someone helps her because it's not east to look for Sunyoung by herself. She nodded and the ran as fast as they can to Jessica's car.

Jessica is driving while Yoona is in charge to called all Soohyang friends and ask if they know where's Daniel place is. They went to all club and finally found Soohyang wearing a short pink tube dress dancing with a tall white man. Yoona just stand as she looks at Jessica who pulls Soohyang from dancing. Soohyang try to escape but Jessica grab her hand really hard and push her into the car.

" Dongsoo said that you're looking for Soohyang. Did you find her?" Donghae ran to Jessica as she get out from her car. Suddenly, Soohyang ran passed them and there's Yoona follow her walking from behind.

" I found her at- "

" It's my fault. I promise her to bring her to a fashion show" Yoona cuts Jessica. Donghae give a signal to Jessica and told her to get inside the house.

" Don't you ever ever come near my family again. " Donghae glare to warn Yoona. Then, he walks inside.

 

 

 

 

Jessica walks to Yoona's office and she told her that she want to talk to her. Yoona bring her to other place.

"I feel bad for you but I can't. " Yoona looks infront. Try not to look at Jessica.

" I know you can. Every girl that born in this world, must have a motherly feeling. You're lying if you say you so. Please, I know that you can" Yoona looks at her then she looks down. 

 

 

 

" Who's coming? " Soohyang said while helping her mother to change the bed sheet at the guest room.

" Someone that you must be loved to come." Jessica smile then Donghae come.

" You don't have to do this. " Jessica smile at him and walks to a small drawer and about to keep a wedding picture of their wedding picture there but Donghae told her not. Jessica not listen to him and put it in.

" She's here! " Sunyoung said as she pull Yoona to the guest room. Soohyang glare at her and walks to her room.

" This is your room. I'm going off. There's something that I still need to do. " Jessica walks away leave Donghae and Yoona together but Donghae just look at Yoona and go to his room.

 

 

 

 

Jessica is made breakfast for them and Yoona come for help too. Jessica smile because her kids already can accept Yoona into their life. But then, Jessica falls and Yoona called Donghae to bring her to the hospital. 

Yoona is waiting for them outside the room while all of them are inside to visit Jessica.

"Mommy! I'm going to fullfill your 3 wishes!" Sunyoung sit next to Jessica.

" Mommy want all of you to be happy and healthy always. The second one is, mommy want to go home for Christmas." All of them look at Donghae. He smile and nodded.

" The last one is, I want Yoona to be here." Donghae looks at her and Jessica give him a signal to left her and Yoona to be alone. When Yoona already inside, Jessica told her to sit closer and they talk and keep talking.

 

 

 

 

Donghae push Jessica's wheel car to the theathe room. The lights turns off and one by one picture shows on the screen. Starts from the wedding picture and end with Sunyoung born picture. Jessica cried and told them to come. She hugged them one by one and there's Yoona come with a camera. They take 3 shots of picture.

"Let's take a family picute. " Jessica said and Yoona already ready to snap but Jessica told her to take a picture with them. Yoona touch by what she said and hold Jessica hand and they smile to the camera.

 

Soohyang are crying when Jessica give her grandmother wedding ring where also Jessica use for her wedding. Dongsoo touch when Jessica give him a telescope. And when Sunyoung turn, Jessica couldn't help but cry.

" Do you really going to die? " Sunyoung ask Jessica and she just nodded. Jessica give Sunyoung a star necklaces that she bought a long time ago and she want to give her for her 18th birthday but since she knows she couldn't live for that long, she will just give her today. After she give all of them a gift. She left again in the room with Yoona. She give Yoona a box of accesories and she told her to give to Soohyang when she get married. Yoona cried because she couldn't imagine if she's at Jessica's place.

" Please tell her that she's the beautiful bride ever in this world for me. " Yoona nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

" Come on! They want mother of the bride to come." Soohyang pulls Yoona hand. Yoona cupped her face and

" You're the beautiful bridge ever in this world." Soohyang smile and hugged her. She really thankfull to her mom. Even though she leave them but she still left a caring, beautiful and nice step mother to them. But, it's still cannot replace Jung Sooyeon in her life as her real mother. 

 

 

 

I notice that , all my one shot story , the couple not end to each other. 

Sorry if it's disappointed. It's been a long time since I wrote this but I don't know who should be the character and I decide to make it YoonHaeSica.

For YoonHae shipper, this is for you and for HaeSica fans, sorry if it's not end like you want :(

I really hope that this story not disappointed. Hope you like it.

 

If there's grammar mistakes and spelling. Sorry. I'm still learning :)