End

Cuddles

A.N: so this became fwp as in fluff without plot hahaha the backhug just became a start then the fic turned to word vomit. Im sorry? But its cute for me so haha. Enjoy~

When Jaebum felt those arms wrap around him, he had sighed, happily leaning back against them. He knew who they had belonged to, the familiar warmth and strength of those arms ingrained in his memory already. 

 

Mark. 

 

He was about to tease the older about being clingy when he remembered where they were. Eyes widening, he looked at Mark who was just smiling playfully at him. 

 

"What are you doing?"Jaebum asked, knowing that the fans had already taken pictures or maybe even videos of what was happening. 

Mark pursed his lips before smiling again. "Hugging my boyfriend? What does it look like?" 

Jaebum smiled, an instant reaction to Mark these days. "We're at a fanmeet, Yien. You can't just hug me like this. People will start to get suspicious." He chastised. 

The leader hated it when Mark's expression fell but the two of them knew it was true. They weren't allowed to be too touchy to each other mostly because when it started, the gentle touches would grow more bold and daring. So they had to be touchy with other people instead. 

 

Mark detached himself from Jaebum's back, waving at the fans as he approached BamBam. Jaebum watched as the Thai boy's expression brightened when he saw Mark heading to him. BamBam loved getting coddled, even more so when it was their eldest doing it. Opening his arms, BamBam hugged Mark's waist as he showed off the different presents he had gotten. 

 

"Come on. Let's go back to our seats." Jinyoung's voice snapped Jaebum out of his trance. 

"Uh..." Jaebum said as he watched Mark laugh at something BamBam had said. "Yeah,okay." 

--

 The thing was, it wasn't the touches that made Mark and Jaebum's relationship obvious, it was their looks to each other but to be specific, it was in the way that Jaebum looked at Mark like he was going to eat him alive. The eldest had complained that he always felt bare under the scrutiny of his younger boyfriend but Jaebum had just shrugged it off, claiming that it made Mark blush. And Jaebum being Jaebum, he loved it whenever the pink coloring spread on his boyfriend's cheeks. 

 

"Can you not look at my best friend like that?" Jackson whispered. 

Jaebum raised an eyebrow."I don't know what you're talking about." 

"You can stare at him all you want when we get home. You're going to get in trouble, leader." Jackson shook his head when Jaebum just ignored him and went back to watching Mark interact with the fans. "Don't say I didn't warn you."

And as if Mark had heard them, the eldest turned to their direction, tilting his head. "What are you guys whispering about?"

"Jackson said his stomach hurts." Jaebum lied smoothly. 

Mark patted his best friend's hand. "Told you you shouldn't have eaten that tuna sandwich."

Jackson huffed in mock hurt. "Jaebum hyung also ate that sandwich!" 

"Jae is stronger than you,then." Mark said simply before shrugging. He stuck his tongue out before going back to talking to the fans. 

 

Jaebum just laughed, patting Jackson's back while the younger just glared at him. Jaebum rolled his eyes, focusing on the fanmeet until he felt someone staring at him. He turned to see Mark watching him, smiling at him softly before winking. Jaebum bit his lip, trying not to smile. He heard Mark laughing anyway. 

--

Everyone was groaning and sleeping on their feet by the time their day was done. Jaebum herded everyone to the dorm, pulling Youngjae to his side when the younger vocal almost hit a lamp post. Jinyoung was at the front,opening the door for everyone else. Yugyeom clung to the mother of the group, letting himself get dragged to the direction of his room with BamBam. Mark and Jackson had settled down on the couch, letting the younger ones settle down first.

"Is anyone going to shower first?" Jaebum asked, looking around the room. 

Yugyeom and BamBam immediately shook their heads, heading to their room. "Good night, hyungs." 

Jackson groaned. "I'm hungry. Youngjae, want to eat first?" 

"Some ramen sounds nice." Youngjae agreed, looking more awake as he looked for some ramen in their cupboards. 

"Make sure you clean up after yourselves." Jinyoung reminded. "I'll take a shower first then." 

 

Jaebum nodded, glad that everyone sorted themselves out. He headed back to the living room, grinning at the image of his boyfriend falling asleep on the couch. Careful not to make too much noise, he edged closer to Mark, playfully biting the older's shoulder. Mark glared sleepily at him, turning to his side. 

 

"Go away, Jae. I'm tired." Mark said as he curled in on himself. 

Jaebum chuckled,pulling the older against his chest. "You're so grumpy when you're tired. I just want to hug you." 

"Then don't bite me. You have a biting kink, I swear." Mark complained but he turned towards the younger, wrapping his arms around Jaebum. 

Hmm, guilty as charged." Jaebum acknowledged, raising one of Mark's hands to bite his finger. "You taste very nice." 

"Stop being weird." Mark groaned, trying to pull his finger back. 

"That's not what you said the other night." Jaebum smirked. 

"I thought we had a deal about public places not being a place for that kind of talk." Jinyoung whined as he emerged from the bathroom. "Shower's free, you horndogs." 

"Sorry, umma." Mark said sheepishly, chuckling when Jinyoung just glared at him. The eldest pulled back from his boyfriend's hold, getting up from the couch. "I think you might need a cold shower, Jae." He patted Jaebum's head. "Jackson, is there still some ramen?" Mark called out as he headed to the kitchen.

Jaebum groaned,watching his boyfriend steal some of Jackson's ramen. The leader got up, heading towards the bathroom. "Thanks a lot, Nyoung." 

"You're welcome." Jinyoung said with a smirk. "Tell Mark hyung he can sleep with me if he feels unsafe with you." 

"Just go sleep, kid." Jaebum huffed, pushing Jinyoung to his room. 

"Are you going to sleep with me and umma tonight, hyung?" Youngjae asked, having overheard the conversation. 

Mark laughed, looking at Jaebum. "Should I?" 

Jaebum groaned, knowing that Mark would probably do so just to further annoy him. "Know what, I changed my mind. I'll just shower tomorrow morning." He quickly grabbed Mark's hand, ignoring the indignant squawk of Jackson when some ramen fell to the floor. "We're going to sleep now.”

“I'm not cleaning that up!” Jackson exclaimed. 

“Shut up!” Yugyeom shouted from the bedroom. 
--
Just as Jaebum had expected, Mark was laughing by the time they had reached the bedroom. Deciding to ignore the older for now, Jaebum opened the cabinet, throwing one shirt to Mark before changing himself. Mark had simply changed shirts and removed his pants before climbing in the bed, patting the space beside him as he waited for Jaebum to finish changing. 

“Come here faster.” Mark whined when he saw Jaebum stalling, putting away the clothes they had discarded.
“You could use to be a little more organized with your things.” Jaebum replied, purposely taking his time. 

“If I wanted to be nagged, I would have slept with Jinyoung.” Mark pouted, huffing when Jaebum didn't move any faster. “Ugh, fine. Whatever. I'm going to sleep.” 

Jaebum laughed under his breath, finally moving to the bed. He loved how Mark could be very demanding for his attention. It was something that the older didn't really show to the others since they would willingly give him the attention he wanted but Jaebum liked teasing Mark. He liked it when the eldest purposely did something to call his attention. 

“You asleep?” Jaebum asked as he crawled behind the older. 

Mark didn't reply but Jaebum knew it was just because the other was slightly sulking. Trying not to laugh again, the younger wrapped his arms around Mark, drawing the other’s warmth closer to him. Jaebum felt more than anything the way the older relaxed in his hold, the way Mark had laced their fingers together. Jaebum couldn't help the content sigh escaping his lips as he buried his face in Mark’s hair. It was a gesture that he knew gave both of them relaxation. 

“You know… For such a chic guy, you really love cuddling…” Mark said softly, as if he was asleep already. 

Jaebum hummed, kissing the crown of Mark’s head. “I just love holding you is all.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, really. You're so soft and warm. It's hard to sleep when I'm not hugging you.” 

Mark chuckled, raising their interlaced hands to kiss Jaebum’s knuckle. “I think we should sleep. You're starting to become cheesy.” 

“You're just blushing but okay. Goodnight, Yien. I love you.” 

“Love you more, Jaebum ah.”
--
“Wake up! Breakfast is served! Jaebum hyung, Mark hyung, wake up!” Jinyoung exclaimed loudly, knocking on their door. 

Mark raised his head, calling out an ‘okay’ since Jinyoung wouldn't stop yelling until someone responded. The eldest tried to stretch, frowning when he realized that he was pretty much stuck in the bed because of the deadweight that was Im Jaebum. Smiling to himself, Mark brushed Jaebum’s hair back, playing with the soft strands until a hand was placed on top of his own. 

“Good morning.” Mark greeted gently.

Jaebum yawned, smiling happily. “Morning. Why are you up?”

“Jinyoung.” Mark said, pointing at the door. He smiled when the younger just chuckled. “Oh and because we're in this group called Got7 and I'm pretty sure we have a full schedule today.” 

Jaebum groaned, yanking Mark back down onto his chest, causing the older to hiss in pain. The younger chuckled, smiling apologetically as he placed a kiss on Mark's forehead. Jaebum kept on drawing shapes on the older's back as he tangled their legs back together. It wasn't long before Mark started feeling sleepy again. It was just so warm and nice in Jaebum's arms. 

“Hyung, I am going to show everyone your stupid ugly picture if the two of you don't get out of there right now.  I know your secrets, Im Jaebum.” Jinyoung threatened, banging on the door again. 

Jaebum sighed as Mark laughed, rolling off of him. The eldest was smiling mischievously at him before getting up and reaching for his hand. Regretfully, Jaebum took the other's hand, letting himself get pulled. 

“Let's go start the day. We can cuddle again when we get home.” Mark promised. 

And yeah, Jaebum had never thought of that. No matter how long the day would be, at the end of it all, he would be having Mark back in his arms again. He couldn't wait for the day to end.