Real men love puppies

Real men love puppies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A/N Here!

This is one of my first works , so....yeah.... :D 

KAISOO FLUFF for one of my very good and talented friend! And you shoudl definitely check out her story 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1163788/temptation-school-exo-hunhan-baekyeol-kaisoo-sulay

Enjoy! 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jongin kept glaring at Jjangah, who was sleeping peacefully in Kyungsoo's lap. The satisfied muzzle on a dog face was showing, how happy it felt and it was pissing the dancer off.

,, Cche!"

Kai snorted with a frown and folded his arms on his chest like a kid.

,, Don't be jealous, Jongin. He just likes to sleep with me."

Kyungsoo chuckled and Jjangah 's fluffy fur.

Jongin groaned out loud. He turned his head and stared at Kyungsoo's warm smile, which, to his disappointment, was still aimed at his dog.

In the last few weeks he started to realize that he's been enjoying Kyungsoo's presence more that the company of other's. Most of the time he found himself staring at the singer, his eyes following every move and step he made. He also made a use of every situation to hug him, his head, cuddle or just bite him into his milky shoulder playfuly. Sometimes he was starting to think, that he will eat him for good. He often caught himself glaring and growling quietly at the others, when they had their dirty paws on him. Yep, you could say that Kim Jongin was pretty much in love with Do Kyungsoo. And that's why he was also jealous all the time.

He shot his dead glare at Jjangah again.

You traitor!

He shouted in his head, not too sure if he's more jealous that the dog likes Kyungsoo more than his owner or that Kyungsoo is not giving him enough attention.

,, Fine!! Be all lovey-dovey together! I'm gonna hit the bed."

He growled, feeling and unfortunately also looking like a teenage girl throwing a tantrum, stood up and headed to their shared bedroom.

Jjangah woke up and lifted his head. He looked at Kyungsoo, when the sound of closing door rang across the dorm.

,, Aah, he's just jealous that I'm your number one, Jjangah."

The singer giggled and lowered his head to touch puppy's muzzle with his nose. The dog barked silenty and rubbed his furry head against Kyungsoo's soft cheek.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jongin kept tossing around on the bed like a bag of bananas in the truck. The picture of smiling Kyungsoo was disturbing his efforts to fall asleep. He didn't know that bringing Jjangah to the EXO dorm for a few days will disturb his time with Kyungsoo so much. As horrible as it sounds, he was thinking about ways how to get rid of his own dog.

When he finally fell asleep, he managed to doze off for just 3 hours before cold woke him up. He sat up and looked around the dark room.

,, Blanket....."

He whined with husky voice.

To his surprise Kyungsoo's bed was empty. The dancer stood up languidly, still sleepy and dragged himself to the living room. His eyes landed on a small huddle on the floor and he had to rub his eyes. Kyungsoo fell asleep on the small carpet under the TV, playing with Jjangah and a plush pig, which was still squeezed in his hand.

Jongin's dog was curled into the ball and slept in the space between Kyungsoo's bended thighs and stomach.

Oh, my poor Soo....! Why you so adorable?

Kai blushed hard, when he caught himself using baby talk with a high-pitched voice in his head. He face-palmed himself and sighed.

Should I ask him out for real? No, that's a bad idea!

Jongin hit his head, trying to beat these kind of thoughts out of it. He looked down at Kyungsoo again and had to smile. He went back to his room, grabbed Soo's and also his own blanket and came back to the living room. Quietly approaching, he put both blankets around the smaller one's body and wrapped him carefully into them.

Kyungsoo suddenly mumbled softly and turned to lie on his back, but didn't wake up. Kai could hear his own heartbeat as his gaze ended on singer's slightly parted lips. He his own dry lips, when his own rational way of thinking was stopped by a big wall with a sign Want on it. He moved with his hand and Kyungsoo's cheek lightly, his thumb brushing along the bottom lip.

The dancer cursed and moved down, pressing their lips together without the other one knowing. He pulled himself up quickly when suddenly a silent but dangerous growl sounded next to him. He turned his head and saw Jjangah, who was baring his teeth, ready to attack.

,, It isn't how it looks like....."

Jongin defended himself with a blush, but after a few seconds he glared back at his dog, when he realized that he was arguing with his pet.

,, I'm gonna sell you, you spoiler. Just wait!"

He whispered angrily at him and stood up, still red as tomato. He took a quick look at Kyungsoo and stormed back to his room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a whole night of arguing with himself and restless sleep, Jongin decided to get up and do a breakfast for everyone, especially for Kyungsoo. His cooking skills weren't much, but the thought is what is important, right?

He went to the kitchen carefully not to wake up Kyungso, who was still sleeping peacefully in the living room. First he decided to clean the kitchen. He quickly washed the dishes and cooking pots and rammed them into the highest case in the kitchen hastily. He put the rice into the rice cooker and decided to continue with a simple soup. The main problem was that he didn't know how to cook it.

He smiled when a bright idea appeared on his mind – instant food. He grabbed his pants and jacket with wallet and quietly made his way to the store.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyungsoo stretched his body lazily, when a click of door woke him up.

Mm? Someone went outside?

He lifted his eyebrows, but his thoughts were interrupted by a light against his nose.

,, Ah, Jjangah ! Good morning~~ ! Did you sleep well?"

Kyungsoo smiled at the puppy and grabbed him for some morning cuddle. Jjangah purred and stretched his body too on Kyung's stomach.

,, Let's do a breakfast for everyone, mm?"

The singer decided and stood up without noticing the blankets, still stretching his tired muscles. The night on the floor wasn't good for his body. Jjangah was right behind him, curious if he get something to eat too.

Kyungsoo opened the rice cooker and found rice in it.

,, Jjangah? There's already rice in it. Do you think that someone already started to cook?"

He leaned down to brush his nose against dog's muzzle and with a smile headed to hi and Jongin's shared room only to find his empty bed.

,, Oh! I see what you did there, Jongin!"

He folded his arms on his chest and shook with his head from side to side.

,, Your owner is planning to do that fake soup of his again. Aish! How many times should I teach him how to cook properly? He is seriously the worst student...."

Kyungsoo chuckled and headed back to the kitchen, the puppy still following him.

,, Let's do the right one before he will come back, ok? You will help me, Jjangah?"

He smiled again, not bothering with the fact that he was talking to the animal.

,, Ok, pot first."

He tried to reach the highest case in the kitchen, because they kept the pots there, but it was quite impossible for guy like Kyungsoo to get there. He grabbed a big bucket for remainders from vegetables, which was now empty, and turned it upside down. He stepped on it and tried to reach the case again. The bucket was a little bit unstable, but he didn't pay attention to it. He fully out-stretched his arms and opened the cabinet.

Suddenly the bucket under him slipped and he fell down on the floor, landing hard on the kitchen tiles. He managed to land on his elbows and . He heard a loud and desperate bark and lifted his head just in time to see a few big pots and bowls falling at him from the case. What idiot stuffed the cabinet like that? He closed his eyes and the last thing he saw was Jjangah with his leg trapped under his body.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyungsoo yanked with his head and his eyes snapped open. He didn't know how long was he lying on the floor. His hand flew to his throb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter